What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Budman678 amended soil fun

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Tomorrow the glue and berries are coming down. The berries in FAT and sassy. Another predictable large harvest of extremely resinous strawberry cream funk buds. Ready to replinish my jars. She has been stored for a year or more with average, what you'd expect results. Lose taste smell and color. She is best after a couple months in jars. These pics are going to slay you.

Glue are coming down too. Pretty stoke to say the least, not totally satisfied with how they look at chop time. I was hoping they stack and fill out. They didn't. Also, the resin I see in these macro shots, I'm not experiencing. I am giving her another round so please chime in and give suggestions on how I can do a better job the second time around.

The proof is in the pudding. The shots are coming.

budman678

Veteran
PC officially died. Ipad won't cut it. I will post chop shots and jars shots ASAP.

I will finish. I promise!

ND coming down mid week. Glue berries tonight. Form cuts are HUGE and four weeks into flower.

budman678

Veteran
well, pics are still coming but each berries in the tent averaged 3oscars and the glues about 2.5...pulled .93grams per watt off the glue/berries tent. ND didn't disappoint either but dry weight is TBD

some early early smokes of the glue is promising...the Nightmare Diesel is powerful and the berries, well...the berries is the berries. frosty, fat and strawberry cream

i have limited experience growing lots and lots of different cuts but the gg4 reminds me of the connie chung i grew and didnt keep cuts of (still kickin myself)...red pistils and dark green skunky/fuely funk....love the coffee smell to it.

DJXX

Veteran
i better fly in help you test those two out...beauty numbers...got me some new veg lights for the training area...bought 2 4 foot, 4 bulb T5's...my girls are responding really nicely...just incredible work...if i get my training regime down just half as good as yours i will be pleased to say the least....thanks for sharing.. DJXX

OldeMann

Great looking plants!

I just started adding more amendments to my indoors soil, I have been doing it to my vegetable garden for years.

I have a quick question, why is kelp meal used rather lightly in your mix?

I used 3 cups of kelp among other things to 5 gallons peat, plants seem to be liking the mix, so far. Having used maxicrop indoors and lots of fresh kelp in my vegtable garden it seemed using plenty was a good idea.

budman678

Veteran
Truth be told, I'm experimenting with different mixes and ratios. I need to control my variables instead of new recipes all together. Ah...I've always liked to tinker with shit.

OldeMann

Thanks for the reply! Looks like your experiments going well. :D Approximatley how long do you veg and trim to get that killer canopy?

RoostaPhish

Veteran
The gnat nix top dressing works pretty well for controlling fungus gnats. Looks like you are using fabric pots, otherwise I would suggest putting a layer of full size growstones in the bottom of the pot covering drainage holes. Just an idea. PEACE

budman678

Veteran
this is just a teaser post but i had to post em before going out and getting some celebration drinks. we sold our house today in less than 8 hours! 2 offers, both over asking. so needless to say im stoked...i also finally got a new comp...

anywhere here is prechop gorrilla glue and berries tent. i ended up pull .94ish grams per watt... glue averaged about 2.5 and berries each a touch over three.

berries day 70

Kvr4Py9.jpg

glue and berries

ui8n4dA.jpg

TrdKUO9.jpg

berries

xbOJfvt.jpg

glue

T9lLPm3.jpg

first time running glue and i have a lot to learn...i think she got too much N early on but what do i know...berries came out dank as ever...think chunky buds driping with resin...HVAC went out for 36hrs during a cold snap...it was less than 30f....got colorful

budman678

Veteran
a little more glue and berries....i will posting the ND went i get home all schwilly tonight...well, i will prolly get after it tomorrow night once everyone is snoring away in their beds..the nightmare is going to peel your fucking cap!

glue

eemT3V5.jpg

3r5I3FU.jpg

berries

d7ipE3I.jpg

6XaMQzc.jpg

ZMloLe8.jpg