What's new

Browntrout's Blueberry Fields! 4 Blueberry IBL's! + MOB

RoostaPhish

Veteran
MOB, true clone only MOB, fruity top, floral bottom, true flavor. Extremely pungent fruity smell, large main terminal, large side flowers, beautiful afghani growth structure. ALWAYS purple inner calyxes, no matter the temps, visually gorgeous. Been in my stable for years.

browntrout

Veteran
GPS - Smells like slightly chocolate poo
picture.php

Joey Weed - Very crystaline , A bit pregnant and smells very sweet/floral, like a slightly more floral/fruity KC33. Also the earliest of the BB's
picture.php

PeakSeed - not much for budding going on here.
picture.php

GPS/DJ - Some of the Bigger GPS BB's, all growth stopped about a week or two before flower. Their about 5' tall now.
picture.php

No Joti females sadly but I am using an indica stud that I like very much compared to the other BB's. Planning on hitting em all with a mix of GPS/DJ, JOTI and Joey Weed pollen.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks good, how tall are the other blueberries they look small?
mmmm chocolate poo LOL mine had a chocolate smell more tootsie roll chocolate to it
i bet your GPS/DJ blueberry get super purple just look at those stems

harry74

Veteran
Hello BT

¿How are we doing? Is the Peak BB flowering allready?
¿What about the smell of the GPS?

Greetings

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good BTrout.....hope you dont mind the view but when I see lower yellowing that early its usually a sign of lack of N...which at that point you dont want to impose a ton of N either...but it can effect the growth forms as the buds dev when it shows early like that...Purpling stalks also may be sorta natural on blues based lines but also a sign of Def if not cold related,...so just saying the plants were telling you something in a way..
but Im a avid Blues fan and have grown Dj's lines for easily over 15+yrs now...however..
I ran that MOB cut and agree with a earlier poster that its very BlueAfghan over all...I pref'd the DabneyBlue cut myself..
your Joeys look most like the old BlueSats Ive seen...
the others look more Indica indeed...but Ive had some great berry cake Indo phenoms within those lines as well...I just pref the more Sat headys..
I really liked BMRocks and still have seeds of that and Bogs GrapePunch...gl on your run and keep um rollin
FOE20

LittleCreekSeed

What happened to mob? If I remember correctly those have some very early pheno's when grown from clone. We're talkin' fully done first week of september. She also spits the odd deep purple pheno which I haven't had the chance to growing yet.

In any case awesome grow bro.

browntrout

Veteran
Thanks for the interest everyone!, They do smell like tootsie rollls now that you mention it!

FOE most of the DJ/GPS BB's are small besides the three in the bottom pic, I would never consider giving BB's a shot of N during flower, I mean it's hard to watch plants so small but a better product will become of it.

Any pot that I have smoked or grew that was yellow/gold has always smelled and tasted better than dark green over fertilized cannabis, along with a much better high. They often yield much less and look less appetizing but a better product IMO. As for purple stems it's very common outdoors when growing IBL's even when I had 8 foot Skunk Berry's. Something to expect in the Blue line, None of my Joey Weed's had em and they were in the same conditions.

Would love to find some of them Berry cake phenos but I do not believe it is easy to obtain the subtle cookie/cake/muffin smells outdoors.

I hope to have BMR, Blue Digi, MOB and JOTI's BB to go head to head against this year's BB crossings. I did find my 2 packs of MOB S2's from highrise seeds but it was far too late in the season.

BT

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
What happened to mob? If I remember correctly those have some very early pheno's when grown from clone. We're talkin' fully done first week of september. She also spits the odd deep purple pheno which I haven't had the chance to growing yet.

In any case awesome grow bro.

Mob clone will start to flower in no time once shes moved outside. Last 1 I had started to flower when I turned my veg light down to 17 hours(?) trying to save some scratch.

We had 2 different clones going around. The 1st would stay more to the green side of things except when you looked at the undersides of the calyx'. They turned a purple-pink when done. The 2nd had more purple on the buds and a darker/meatier/thicker flavor.

Besides those 2 small differences, their growth/flowering habits were identical. Both could be made more purple with cold exposure.

harry74

Veteran
Morning BT

My Peak BB F2 are just starting to flower as well, just some pistils.They start flowering so slowly first month so take it easy.

Everyone is enjoying the guerrilla grow of this year around here.

Just ask the slugs

They are enjoying it big time lol !!!!!

Anyway everything going OK atm.

Greetings:tiphat:

S

sourpuss

Fyi browntrout.... medman silver skunk. I got a pheno thay is the most blueberry smellin plant ive ever seen. Actually more blue than djs blue that ive seen, im talkin stright ripe blueberries. Might be a good addition to you breeding the blues.... the one I have is actually a herm, got 1 herm 3 females and a male.. Cause of the smell I kept it and ran some seeds below. Gonna see of the offspring r all herms or not.

Also I got this pheno in a freebie 5 packs of beans...

browntrout

Veteran
Nice pics harry!! I feel ya with the slugs. Sourpuss I was gifted 5 silver skunk from the bay when I got the gps seeds, Will run next year! you are not the first to note the BB smells. Apparently it was also called maple ridge blueberry?

LittleCreekSeed

Mob clone will start to flower in no time once shes moved outside. Last 1 I had started to flower when I turned my veg light down to 17 hours(?) trying to save some scratch.

We had 2 different clones going around. The 1st would stay more to the green side of things except when you looked at the undersides of the calyx'. They turned a purple-pink when done. The 2nd had more purple on the buds and a darker/meatier/thicker flavor.

Besides those 2 small differences, their growth/flowering habits were identical. Both could be made more purple with cold exposure.

The Mob he is growing is from FEM seed. Supposedly from a legit source in Maine or at least this is what krk says the person who produced these seeds.

S

sourpuss

Nice pics harry!! I feel ya with the slugs. Sourpuss I was gifted 5 silver skunk from the bay when I got the gps seeds, Will run next year! you are not the first to note the BB smells. Apparently it was also called maple ridge blueberry?

Yes maple ridge blueberry and I believe goes by viper. Just what I read in medmans descriptions. Hope you get the blueberry pheno without balls:) got 3 strong females no sign of herm at all.

browntrout

Veteran
Went and picked a stubbier JOTI male from the plot that got ravished by bugs and animals and it has been really stinking up my basement, usually males don't have a whole lot of smell but this one is definitely the stinkiest male I have encountered. has a very Afghan skunk like smell too it. I have two males and no females of JOTI's BB and the other male doesn't smell near as stinky.

BT

Latest posts

Latest posts