Veteran
MOB
picture.php

picture.php

BDC (Blue Durban Chitral)

picture.php

picture.php

Miraculous Meds

Nice work bt, I didn't know the mob had such purple calyx's. Have u ran it indoors, n does it have that color, if u have?

Is that seeds I see in the bdc?

browntrout

Veteran
MOB and BDC are both fully seeded.

BDC F2's and MOB S2 x BDC.

Testers will be going out. As well I would like to offer them somewhere for a cheaper price as they are not worked very much.

The MOB S2's are from Highrise Seeds, I would expect a little less purpling indoors but definitely some. THese are more purple than the clone, but a little later budding.

BT

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Yeah even the clone is purple outdoor. She gets totally purple indoor if the temps are cool. And purple inner calyxes regardless of the temp. Leaves on her go purple outdoor as well usually, not so indoors. I have heard that the local seeds created of her are going up to 12 weeks, yikes, that is a considerable amount of time more than the original clone.

browntrout

Veteran
Plants are fully seeded btw, Not overly early plants. End sept if not seeded. Clone I would expect mid Sept.

BDC x MOB should be a bit earlier.

BT

912greenskell

Wow!! Soooo much blueberry! Amazing plants bu! I have been running a single dutch passion blueberry for the last 3 years outdoor up here in the 45th

912greenskell

912greenskell

Hmm think so?? Northern ont Canada
Smell on all 3 is very sweet, and has been very reminiscent of blueberry muffins. All 3 I have grown are extreme potency.(matched only by a few other strains i've tried)

browntrout

Veteran
Ahh right on!!! Sounds stellar man, I love the MOB so far not a spec of mold on any of em. Fairly tolerant to the cold as well.

Can't wait to see BDC x MOB testers go out.

BT

S

sourpuss

Those cad breeders deal with some harsh conditions plus shorter seasons which translates to mold and cold resistance and quicker seasons for all haha... GO CANADA!!!! Blue jays gonna crush Rangers haha.... No joke....

browntrout

Veteran
Yes I have always been very impressed when buying both Canadian and Dutch strains for outdoors.

I was super surprised with the super strong and lingering kush smell that comes off these buds when touched. Rich berry on top. Like a weird musky berry jam, cut earlier it would be more Blueberry candy Kush.

Funny that the BDC and MOB both have very strong smells mid flower, Should make for a great 55 day strain.

BT

Golden Tree

How'd I miss this party....?

Wow buddy...GREAT thread...some very nice work my friend...

Subbed...

Respects

Be well

GT

Some REALLY beautiful ladies BT...WOW!

Golden Tree

Have you had luck with Crop King Seeds Blueberry....

So eager to see if anybody could get theirs to perform...I had no luck...

Cheers

GT

Wow! Nice selection of blueberries you have there!

That's another strain I'd love to grow one day and may even consider buying seeds of in the future.

I just love the taste and high of a good blueberry smoke. The only not so good blueberry cross I've had is Blue Dream, but even that when done right is good smoke.

The best blueberry hybrid I've smoked would have to be Blueberry X Northern Lights. Nice blueberry flavor with the powerful Northern Lights high.

browntrout

Veteran
Golden Tree,

I have some beans, haven't grown em. Not much faith in them TBH. What happened to yours?

Charlie,

I've always heard very good things of NL x BB and Afghnai x BB. Would like to try DR Atomic's Blueberry Jam.

BT

Golden Tree

I ran an original pack....terrible plants...

they were stated to be Indica dominant...but grew into PURE towering 20+ week flowering Sativas....

I retried the same grow with clones from all moms in a very dialed in Sativa environment....couldn't get her to finish....even with a 11/13 light sched...and NO BB traits...and

believe me I thought briefly....maybe she could be that special BB Sativa line we've all been searching for....No....not even close....hemp trees...

reminded me exactly of how my BCBudDepots Animal Cookies ran...very hempy....(total bummer)

Received a replacement pack...was "new and improved" BB....

There were BB traits in the new line...purple petioles...stems...and LOTS of mutations...but just very unhappy plants no matter what I did during flowering...and I tried...

I believe I ended up with large % males....(nature...I know)...

One female...ended up hermming on me....but I never blame a seed company for this....until I've ran more than several packs of the same said strain...so just had no luck...finicky hard to keep happy IMO...

So I'm really interested to hear if anyone else had luck with their BB...

Good luck buddy....

Your Cross looks really nice...great job!

Well big respects sir

Be well

GT