What's new

Browntrout's Blueberry Fields! 4 Blueberry IBL's! + MOB

browntrout

Veteran
The most blueberry tasting was Joeys blue apollo and Reefs blueberry blast. The keeper blue apollo was like blueberry grape candy. The keeper blueberry blast was more fruit blueberry. The blue moon rocks by Bog had a lavender blueberry that was decent to. All three coated your mouth with full flavor.

BMR has always taunted me, Goes to show you how well BB crosses. Many times I have heard of BB hybrids exhibiting full BB traits. I'm hoping BB x BB of different origins will prove as awesome as it sounds. a pure BB with hybrid vigor sounds like good proving ground to me.

BT

Pro Headies

Veteran
id give BMR a go again. I always wanted to find the Razberry pheno in it. DJs Blueberry were one of the worst out of the bunch from what i remember and i had very high hopes for them. They were the original blueberry not the True Blueberry from him. I really hope these Rems from SinCity end up full Blueberry Candy like they smell. There the feminized version so its White Nightmare((BlueMoonshine x White) X BlueDream) x Blue Dream so its basicly a Blue Dream Bx in Fem form. Alot of Blueberry in its genetics. Ive heard good things about Peak seeds Blueberry and Joeys has high potential of finding a real good blueberry its definitly in his genetics.

The most blueberry tasting was Joeys blue apollo and Reefs blueberry blast. The keeper blue apollo was like blueberry grape candy. The keeper blueberry blast was more fruit blueberry. The blue moon rocks by Bog had a lavender blueberry that was decent to. All three coated your mouth with full flavor.

Looks like Blue Apollo will end up in my grouping! Who doesn't want grape candy in the mix. I think I am going to start down the Orange line. It was always my favorite daytime fruit. I'm starting with Reserva Prevada Tangie and Dutch Passion Orange Hill Special. Both had some of the "rookie" characteristics I was looking for, I willl try the more difficult strains when I have a few grows under my belt. Anyway, thanks for your work. :tiphat:

Pro Headies

Veteran
Looks like Blue Apollo will end up in my grouping! Who doesn't want grape candy in the mix. I think I am going to start down the Orange line. It was always my favorite daytime fruit. I'm starting with Reserva Prevada Tangie and Dutch Passion Orange Hill Special. Both had some of the "rookie" characteristics I was looking for, I willl try the more difficult strains when I have a few grows under my belt. Anyway, thanks for your work. :tiphat:

Joeys left the seen your not going to find them for sale anywhere. Best grape candy strain by far that ive ran was Grape Punch by Bog. Ive ran quite a few grape strains to besides blueberries and the grape punch was grown back in 2005ish and only couple runs and couple people still ask me about it. It beat out Granddaddy, Grandoggy, Grape God, Galactic Grape and few more i cant remember by far with its grape bubblegum flavor. If I wasnt into sativas or sativa hybrids mainly nowadays id buy some more myself.

browntrout

Veteran
I should almost make a poll and let you guys pic the BB males from one BB IBL to hit the rest....

BT

Joeys left the seen your not going to find them for sale anywhere. Best grape candy strain by far that ive ran was Grape Punch by Bog. Ive ran quite a few grape strains to besides blueberries and the grape punch was grown back in 2005ish and only couple runs and couple people still ask me about it. It beat out Granddaddy, Grandoggy, Grape God, Galactic Grape and few more i cant remember by far with its grape bubblegum flavor. If I wasnt into sativas or sativa hybrids mainly nowadays id buy some more myself.

Thanks Pro, I was looking for a good grape or blueberry strain. I'm setting up my first garden as we speak. I'm quite sure I spent entirely too much money on it but I'm pretty damn excited about it. My first grow looks like it will be Royal seeds Candy Kush express fast. Wish me luck, or give me some advice :tiphat:

highsteppa

Veteran
very nice, with those numbers yiou should find somethng nice...love me a good bluberrry, best of luck!

T

Terps

Im subbed for this one. after alot of researching for the best blueberry available ive settled on BOGs blue kush but ive had my eye on PEAKS for a long time.

Nice to see your running those numbers browntrout i hope u achieve your goal u im sure you'll find a few gems in that lot. :tiphat:

Pro headies have u ever run DJ's grape krush?

relic1981

Veteran
pulling up a chair... been searching for a "true" representation of blueberry for years with no luck so im stoked to see what you get out of all those beens plus you planned hybrids. im sure you bound to find something good! i have a baby on the way thats due in nov so i really hope im able to find one before then. will you have seeds on seed bay auction or going a different route?
keep up the good work!
relic

browntrout

Veteran
Relic, I would love to share these beans with ICmag members via seedbay! Although I am unsure of offering an unworked product... Time will tell.

BT

Pro Headies

Veteran
Im subbed for this one. after alot of researching for the best blueberry available ive settled on BOGs blue kush but ive had my eye on PEAKS for a long time.

Nice to see your running those numbers browntrout i hope u achieve your goal u im sure you'll find a few gems in that lot. :tiphat:

Pro headies have u ever run DJ's grape krush?

No Terps after buying 2 packs of DJs Blueberry for $300+ and getting shit on by them ill never buy another DJ produced seed. Did you purchase the Blue Kush by Bog? I ran Blue Kush and it wasnt up to par. Looked nice. Think i had 4 females. No Blueberry taste with just a hint of berry in the smell. Very low yield. Id definitly get the Blue Moon Rocks over the Blue Kush. Blue Kush had decent potency but was boring high. The Blue Moon Rocks that i had wasnt as potent but was 10x more tasty then any Blue Kushs and a all around more fun smoke.

T

Terps

Sorry to hear u didnt have a good experience with DJ's BB ive heard from alot of people say it isnt the same as it was, thats why i went for his GK and im stoked i did that line is some fine, fine herb!
I havent bought bog's Blue kush yet i have 2 packs on order though.
TBH your the only person ive seen who didnt rate it even bog reckons it tastes better than BMR but everybodies different i suppose or maybe u just didnt get a decent pheno from only 4 females thats why i always grab two packs when my moneys right.

Lets hope browntrout brings back that oldskool Blueberry blast from the past!

:ying:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Subbed up! :D

Looking forward to following along, bt. My Peak BB seeds just cracked last night. Got em all in starter plugs this morning. I'll be watching ya, taking notes and probably asking a few questions, lol.

:tiphat:

browntrout

Veteran
Update:

Update:

Sorry guys, I've been quite busy lately. Here are some pics of tHE BB's after transplanting and moving them outdoors.

BT

picture.php

BB freshly transplanted (BB99 x PCK in background)

picture.php

GPS BB

harold

the mob's are definitely pungent gals, i hope you find them interesting.

im glad to see someone else enjoys a euphoric high :) why would anyone want to feel any other way.

all the best with your project

harry

Highcountry

I've found the mob to be more like "the purps" than a blueberry. I haven't grown the clone just highrise's s2 version. Nice plants in those seeds but I like their grape mob a little more. Keep the pics coming dude. Good luck this season!

harold

there certainly was lots of variation with the mob's and some sweet plants. Im ashamed to say ive never had a good blueberry.

what are you popping this year highcountry?

Latest posts

Latest posts