Back row - ECPD, 4SD(Chem), SSSDH
Front row - Sour D IBL, 4SD (Sour), DSD V2
picture.php

After all clones staked & super-cropped
picture.php

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
tell me more about those intakes? do you have a fan actively blowing cool air in the tent?i have been using passive intake by simply opening the vents and running the fan high.

maybe i should close the vents and run air through duct on both sides.
what type of fan would i use to push air in?

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Looking healthy brother :tiphat: Can't wait to see how your NMK's come out took a few pics of the dried buds in my thread if you want a preview :)

budman678

Veteran
here is my dr90 in full jam mode

MPalU.jpg

full of chemdog x c99 and a couple querkles

budman678

Veteran
here is my dr90 in full jam mode

MPalU.jpg

full of chemdog x c99 and a couple querkles

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
tell me more about those intakes? do you have a fan actively blowing cool air in the tent?i have been using passive intake by simply opening the vents and running the fan high.

maybe i should close the vents and run air through duct on both sides.
what type of fan would i use to push air in?

The 1st page kinda covers the set-up. They're passive 6" duct intakes, curved outside the tent to block light w/black carbon filters on the ends.

The tent is filtered w/large inline fan attached to a carbon filter. Air pushed out, neg pressure and no need for intake fan. Open vents wouldn't work in my situation, very likely a source for light stress.

An inline fan would work for pushing air, but you have to be sure you're exhausting more air then you intake. Otherwise you wouldn't have neg pressure and smells would leak.

Looking healthy brother :tiphat: Can't wait to see how your NMK's come out took a few pics of the dried buds in my thread if you want a preview :)

I took a quick peak. Your NMK look great! Very nice job! Really glad I cloned mine. If you've tried yours, how does it smoke?

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
I'm smoking some as I type :joint: Let me take a quick hit of the J.....................

The taste is quite complex as it cures... to begin with the hashy thc taste was dominant but this has turned to a creamy hash taste with an earth slight lemon edge. Not like an OG Kush turned up lemon taste just hint that creep through the good blonde hash flavour nice touch of fruit on my #2, more so on one than the others. #1 Was hashy with an earthy slight metallic taste on the exhale.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
I'm smoking some as I type :joint: Let me take a quick hit of the J.....................

The taste is quite complex as it cures... to begin with the hashy thc taste was dominant but this has turned to a creamy hash taste with an earth slight lemon edge. Not like an OG Kush turned up lemon taste just hint that creep through the good blonde hash flavour nice touch of fruit on my #2, more so on one than the others. #1 Was hashy with an earthy slight metallic taste on the exhale.

Thanks for the report Shhh!

Sounds like some good smoke. Looking forward to harvest.

Day 18 flower update

Clones front & back, staked in 3 gal smart pots

White Caseys unsteaked in the middle

picture.php

picture.php

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stunning as always bro, you set the bar real high with your grows so it makes us real happy to see our strains in your garden.
Peace

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Gotta love a jungle of bud...View Image

Thanks Redwood! It's starting to get dense.

very nice tent action going on here! ^^like redwood says, gota love them staked thick shrubs.. subbed!

:tiphat:

The fun is about to begin

I LOVE SUNDAYS...ALL THE UPDATES

Thanks Budman

Stunning as always bro, you set the bar real high with your grows so it makes us real happy to see our strains in your garden.
Peace

Thanks for stopping by True, :tiphat:. Appreciate the kind words!

These White Casey's have me all excited! Decent stretch & really starting to fill in well. Can't wait to see 'em later in flower.

Here is the RDWC tent. Have to double check, but roughly 28 days veg. About to get scrog'd. The Buffalo Bill is ONE HUGE BITCH! Can't wait to see her in flower.

Had 3 plants, 1x each of Buffalo Bill, Beelze Bubba, and Limon IX. The Limon really showed it's PCK genes and simply couldn't put out the vertical height to keep up with the other 2. I had to cull her.......NOOO way she would've gotten any light.

2 of the Limon IX fans..........12" wide, 10" tall on a 8" tall plant......some of the biggest I've ever had.
picture.php

Whole tent. Buffalo Bill back left, Limon back right, Beelze Bubba front right.
picture.php

Whole tent after the Limon was culled.
picture.php

budman678

Veteran
you know you a good grower when you be choppin heads off because you know it will suffer and not give you her all

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Day 30 flower, soilless/coco tent.

picture.php

picture.php

Back row from left - ECPD, 4SD, SSSDH
Middle row from left - White Casey (3), NMK (2), White Casey (3)
Front row from left -Sour D IBL, 4SD, DSD V2

Starting to get some frost, stack calyxes, and smells are kicking up quickly.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Sup bro, how's things going. Any new pics of these ladies, they were starting to look dank in the last set.

How are the NMK coming along?

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Back row + middle row + front row = dank

I'm sure the smell is wonderful...

:tiphat:

Smells really starting to kick now. Loads of different funk, kinda hard to distinguish right now.

Sup bro, how's things going. Any new pics of these ladies, they were starting to look dank in the last set.

How are the NMK coming along?

Hey Shhh

Things are going very well. I need to get new pics soon. The NMK are SUPER frosty. Don't look to be huge yielder's, but have been somewhat shadowed by other plants. Great piney, lemon, funky smell. Definitely more to the smell, but about all I can identify w/other plants around.

Latest posts

Latest posts