What's new

Brother's Perpetual Tents

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn that NMK looks dank. Good work dude. You still rocking the bill huh? Very nice. Keep bangin on those tents

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Who makes the Beelze Bubba?
Karma Genetics

dank.Frank

Frank on the ball as usual, thanks.

Redwood, believe the Beelze Bubba was a limited hybrid, but not really sure. Hope Karma makes some more, it's a great smoke.

mighty tasty brother!!!
plants explode bro, excellent work!!!
kudos to you my friend!!

Thanks KW. Yeah, the scrog blew up on me, hehe.

Damn that NMK looks dank. Good work dude. You still rocking the bill huh? Very nice. Keep bangin on those tents

Thanks Cob! Yeah, NMK may be some of the frostiest stuff I've grown in some time..........if not ever. Clones were acting a bit finicky, but appear to be growing fine now. Think my #2 will get a 2nd run fairly soon.

DUDE, the Bill is fucking DANK!!! Paco seriously hit a home run w/that one! Hybrid vigor like crazy, beautiful lemon/pine STANK, great stone, and she YIELDS......super frosty, dense buds. Only downside is she can be a bit of a pain to trim.

I'll shit a brick if that 1 plant doesn't give me at least 1 LB by herself......:biggrin:

Soilless tent on Day 60 flower. 4SD, chem 4 pheno was harvested 1 day later. Normally take her ~ 70 days, but was tric's were 1/3 clear, 1/3 cloudy, 1/3 amber.......so she go chopped. Extract from her is VERY nice! Should be some good flowers.

Back row, ECPD, White Casey (1) SSSDH
Middle row, White Casey (2), 4SD - sour, White Casey (2)
Front row, Sour D IBL, 4SD - chem, White Casey (1)

picture.php

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
You got it RR. It's WW x KC. I've taken her from day 65-77. Liking the day 70-72 the most......best head & body......65 being more head & 75 being more body. STRONG AS SHIT!...........NO joke herb......:biggrin:

Life has been busy! Have a some Scott's OG & Doc's OG @ week 5 looking super nice, try to get some pics soon.

Here are a few harvest shots of the RDWC scrog. Day 72-77

1 Buffalo Bill & 1 Beelze Bubba

Buffalo Bill
picture.php

picture.php

Beelze Bubba
picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
most excellent! Been waiting to see these show up in here - any thoughts on smells, variations, etc?

:respect:

dank.Frank

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
dang, nice full tents! rare dankness. interesting. lots of OG!
Beautiful use of space, great growing, awesome! Glad I stumbled across this

Thanks guys!

most excellent! Been waiting to see these show up in here - any thoughts on smells, variations, etc?

:respect:

dank.Frank

Thanks Frank, :tiphat:

Wish I could say more, but I haven't pulled them out of the tent in weeks. Sooner or later seems to be my motto these days, :). Life has been crazy.

These girls have seen me just enough to get trained, cloned, and watered/fed. Probably the least amount of time I've ever spent with a crop..........and they look to be some of the better ones I've produced. Says a lot about genetics IMHO.

Unfortunately the males have seen better days due to lack of care and may just get ditched. See if I can keep 'em going.

Great looking flower there brother.

Thanks Cob! Always good to see ya!