What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brother's Perpetual Tents

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've heard there are banana phenos in Qleaner. I still have two packs of those some where...lol. Fingers crossed for you...you know, if you like that sort of thing. Bananas.

:joint:

dank.Frank

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
sweeeeeet

Thanks heady!

I need a pair too now that you mention it. Bare bulb vert is a muh fucca. Good luck wit the next round bro!

:tiphat:

Thanks buddy! I actually might go for a small bare bulb run for 1 time. Waiting on new equipment.......and I need me some more smoke soon, :biggrin:.

I've heard there are banana phenos in Qleaner. I still have two packs of those some where...lol. Fingers crossed for you...you know, if you like that sort of thing. Bananas.

:joint:

dank.Frank

Haha, bananas.......not really my thing and certainly not when I think of the word banana in terms of growing. I still hold a cut of Qleaner I found years ago, leans heavy towards Jack's Cleaner. I really don't like her all that much compared to everything else I have. That said, she does help w/my Crohn's a bit, ladies tend to like the smoke (lemony & not incredibly potent)........but mostly I keep it for a family member who enjoys it a good deal.

I should just try to hunt down the JC cut. I've heard she's good for cramps/pain....I've had good experience with this cut of Qleaner.

Banana dank :D

Big up and happy Friday !

Thanks Ollie!

I heard the same thing DF, it has made me wanna run a pack or two myself. So many seeds, so little time

Exactly. Sometimes deciding is the hardest part

T

Theoldweldflash

Okay, questions for ya, BI. First the Qleaner, is it JC2 dominant! As far as your keeper, lemony, pinesol pheno, straight citrus blastin the palate. Lotta haters on subs strains claiming girlie smoke, I just laugh, I ran the Cleaner 2 and Jillybean, the Void, and Agent Orange. The AO bangin, the Cleaner2 just as terpy as the rest of TGA"s strain list
Trying to squirm my way into another fellows stable to snatch up some of the TGA crosses he's working. Check out HitGirl, super soupy terps on that greasy slut. Guy named Jinxproof, good peeps. Does some breeding projects for their crew. His shit is looking pretty firey too.

SourDank

Veteran
I got this notification and got excited for a minute lol, I miss this thread too among many others. Hopefully one day peeps find their way back

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Miss seeing you post, F.A.M.

Happy New Year!!! Hope the rosin is flowing like honey. :respect:

dank.Frank