What's new

Brother's Perpetual Tents

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Here are 2 White Casey phenos I'm liking so far. Really nice stink.

Day 43 flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Decided to do some OG pheno hunting!

These just cracked & got transplanted
10x - Doc's OG (Faceoff OG x RD #1)
10x - Scott's OG (Unknown OG x RD#1)

In 16oz cups w/a mix of SS#4/coco @ ratio of 2:1.

Very excited to see what these bring!

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Nothing wrong with adding some more kush to the party...

Got that right Redwood. Heard rumors the unknown OG in the Scott's OG is TK. Just rumors, but peaked my interested even more.

Almost forgot about the RDWC.........:biggrin:

Day 21 flower
1 - Beelze Bubba - front right, smaller plant
1 - Buffalo Bill - left & back - all 1 plant

picture.php

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Couple of photos

Nightmare Kush @ day 55 flower, before chop.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stuff has a great stink to it too, just have to wait another couple days till dry enough and it's ready to sample

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
NMK looking lush bro! Some nice frosty nuggs on her, I'm sure you will like the smoke, much more lemon comes out in the cure... Smoked some 2 month cured just now and it's very nice. Earthy tones still there as well as the blonde hash flavours, nice weed...

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
damn! so frosty it looks like pm haha

very nice:tiphat:

Thanks Warthog!

excellent bro, look so good!!!...keep them coming

Thanks KW, should have some harvest shots rolling through in the next week or so.

SSSDH looks stinky!

Yup RR! She's starting to get her sour-haze stank I love, just gets stronger till harvest. Craziest concentrate producer too.

Probably one of my favorite smokes when done right, she'll take your head straight off. Gets the 'average joe' fucking can't talk, think, or function BLOWN off 2 hits. :biggrin:

NMK looking lush bro! Some nice frosty nuggs on her, I'm sure you will like the smoke, much more lemon comes out in the cure... Smoked some 2 month cured just now and it's very nice. Earthy tones still there as well as the blonde hash flavours, nice weed...

Hey Shh!

Thanks man. I actually dipped in to jar of pheno #1 few hours ago. VERY surprised how tasty she was just being dry. Just like you said! I'm getting lots of lemon & some light pine.........almost a good gin kind of pine........w/lots of lemon. Almost reminds me OGK in terms of taste, without any hash tones.

Real relaxing & upbeat high too! Needed the smoke & honestly expected day 55 flower to be rather disappointing, but I'm pleasantly surprised. Solid 1.5-2 hr duration off 1 decent bowel......excellent for me.

Like #2 more in looks & smell. Trying to give her a couple week cure before I reach for that one, but we'll see. :biggrin:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
really got to give them the time to bring their moisture down slowly and then cure for atleast 4-6 weeks

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
really got to give them the time to bring their moisture down slowly and then cure for atleast 4-6 weeks

Don't worry Budman.............I know how to cure..........

IF you had read, you would have read that "I needed the smoke".

Working down from wet to holding a consistent 58-60% humidity is nice for a true quality smoke, but when you're nearly out..........4-5 days dry/jar burped is plenty in my book..............

Few examples of finished & cure....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
but when you're nearly out..........4-5 days dry/jar burped is plenty in my book..............

Heheheee! :D me to brother.... me to!

That beezle looks like some scary ass bud, kind of shit that you smoke at night only!

Glad to hear that you like the NMK bro! She's a fine specimen for sure :joint:

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Heheheee! :D me to brother.... me to!

That beezle looks like some scary ass bud, kind of shit that you smoke at night only!

Glad to hear that you like the NMK bro! She's a fine specimen for sure :joint:

Beelze Bubba is some killer stuff! Have 1 of #6 running in RDWC

RDWC scrog @ day 32 flower. Buffalo Bill on left, Beelze Bubba on the right. Buffalo Bill has just taken the whole scrog over.

pH ~ 5.7
ppm ~ 750

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts