What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bobblehead overtakes

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to admit this StrawChemD is one bitch to root....but gro-bro and I just used Krunchbubbles Home Depot rooting powder and these brown root. Cubes?? Gro bro likes....we got em rooted.....I "think" I drove by HELL last week so I waived out my window in DHF's general direction....lol....now I'm headed just south of you Bobble.
Keep it green bro!

D

DHF

I have to admit this StrawChemD is one bitch to root....but gro-bro and I just used Krunchbubbles Home Depot rooting powder and these brown root. Cubes?? Gro bro likes....we got em rooted.....I "think" I drove by HELL last week so I waived out my window in DHF's general direction....lol....now I'm headed just south of you Bobble.
Keep it green bro!
If you got anywhere close to the gulf coast or couple hundred miles north near the Fla panhandle , Al , Ms , La , or Tx you was in my hood Bro.......:moon:....Now....

Bobbles...you aight ?.....Just checkin up on my main squeeze....

Holler....Freds....:ying:......

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I went down to Mississippi after Katrina and ran voluntary crews for 8 month's. Down where it is Africa hot. Well the next city over anyway.

D

DHF

I went down to Mississippi after Katrina and ran voluntary crews for 8 month's. Down where it is Africa hot. Well the next city over anyway.
Welcome to MY world....

Shit`s real and to be dealt with down here for perfect environment 24/7/365 growin inside , bet on it .....anyways..

Bobbles....Holler....

Peace...Freds.....:ying:.....

bobblehead

Veteran
Mega- you fell victim to my fat thumbs on the touch screen... Anyone getting a "not helpful" neg rep from me should know that I didn't do it on purpose. Sorry that I keep doing this! I wish they had a confirm button like they do for rep comment... HGO? Can you speak with the powers that be?

Yeah Freds I'm still here... I've just been busy straightening out my family, and contemplating changes in the grow.

I want to start tearing down the reflectix as the rooms empty out and put up plastic underneath and seal everything. I'm considering putting both 435cfm fans on the ceiling for exhaust, and cutting large passive intakes with HEPA filters. I hear I can move more air that way... and these summer temperatures are no joke. I swear we had snow on the ground like just a month ago... lol... I bought a refurbished AC thinking I'd get more bang for my buck, but it doesn't work! I'm not paying freight shipping, so I'm just gonna have to pull it out and take it to a repair shop. That's going to take more time w/o fixing the problem... So I have to hook up a heat exchanger like before.

Anyway, I can go on and on... but there's a lot of work I want to get done. I'm not gonna be around much for the next week. Right about now I wish I had a basement... ha ha... but northern Michigan stays 5-10F cooler than Detroit... So most of the year I'm good.

Wait till I get back and you guys see the Headband... :D I'm back to overtaking... Just still hitting a few bumps here and there...

Last edited:

bobblehead

Veteran
dank.frank's Chem D x SD- This is chunky and potent. I'm definitely going to grow more of this.
picture.php

picture.php

Headband- check out the Chem D x SD above it... lol
picture.php

picture.php

What's with the guys who say they're not concerned with yield, they're focused more on quality...? lol... I'm shooting for yield and still end up with quality nuggetry... Still looking for the yield though... lol

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you got anywhere close to the gulf coast or couple hundred miles north near the Fla panhandle , Al , Ms , La , or Tx you was in my hood Bro.......:moon:....Now....

Bobbles...you aight ?.....Just checkin up on my main squeeze....

Holler....Freds....:ying:......

LOL I've been in ALL those states bro in the last 8 days now I'm back in Cali in L.A. clinbing into a brand new truck...home by July 5th with a $1,000 bonus for running a month straight .....I gotta say DHF I have NEVER felt humidity like down soouth Oh...My....GAWD!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bobble that Headband looks like DAH bomb.....we are curing the USD, LA Con, and a little Cherry Pie but we are VERY disappointed with all the strains EXCEPT the USD....we will be focusing on the StrawChemD indoor next run.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
That USD smells nice when it is jarred. It didn't put out to much smell in flower for me. Maybe that was because it sat next to some sun orange in flower.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why are all your buds looking like you ran them over with a truck..lol..am I just THAT tired? They look flat to me ....not trying to bust ur ballsz but weird?

bobblehead

Veteran
Is that for the Pre Packaged nug from Cali look ?? Bless..

Actually it is... My main buyer prefers the "pre packaged nug from Cali" look. I used to dry everything on hangers until they complained about all of the pistils. I really can't explain it, but I provide what my market demands. My buds regularly test above 20%... So who cares how they're dried?

IDK about them looking like they've been run over by a truck... lol... but I'll admit they are more flat than hang dried buds.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Actually it is... My main buyer prefers the "pre packaged nug from Cali" look. I used to dry everything on hangers until they complained about all of the pistils. I really can't explain it, but I provide what my market demands. My buds regularly test above 20%... So who cares how they're dried?

IDK about them looking like they've been run over by a truck... lol... but I'll admit they are more flat than hang dried buds.

WTF?

Precisely why I hang mine vs. laying 'em on racks these days. :)

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Were they complaining about the pistils sticking out too far or something?

aod

V

Veg N Out

Bro, your nug is too pristine! I need you to make it look like it came out of a Seal A Meal!...>Awesome...And I was just trying to be funny!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pistils omg and I thought I lived in pot snobbery headquarters! Weird how your racks work cuz mine do NOT get flat at all on racks, we ave so much bud I am going to have to use hangers AND drying racks( shrug).....good problem to have though!

All your buds look yummy and are making my mouth water bro! Keep it mean and green!