What's new

Blackberry S1 Report

G

Politics,politics ,Personally I think and as we know cold temps bring out color maybe
the night temps weren't cold enough so they didnt turn out,From the first thread i ever
saw on bb ppl were "HATING" on Orgnkid when he said he wanted to release these beans Test Grows aside you cant base your judgement on someone elses grow they might have fucked up somewhere or did something you might not have thought of
Personally i've tried Orgnkids Genetics and found Them to be BOMB ive tried the og, bubba kush and now im growing out the blackberry for myself because i dont belive the bs. Nobody freaks out if BOG's stuff hermies,so what THEIR plants didnt turn purple Sell it anyway let the growers decide,dutch passion fem. hermies and we all know this but they are still at seeds direct and you have you choice to grow em or not and yes i know this isnt about hermies but you get my point you should have a choice without
influence of politics to grow what you want not the Rez or Bog strain of the month unless you want to

Nebu

Gypsy Nirvana said:
....well I have 5000 of these beans sitting around here.......we even spent the time to pack and label them......but to me this does not look at all like Somablaze's Blackberry ....it looks nothing like it......(Thanks for your input Nebu).......

You're welcome Gypsy. I was simply attempting to interject some truth + reality into the claims OgnKid made, which I know personally to be false. Wait - I retract that ~ when he backpeddled and said "my friend said they were from somblade" or whatever... there ya go, deniability. :rolleyes:
Then, on Zep's thread, I posted some examples of Blackberry hybrids for reference and to give as a visual as to how the purpling displays even down to a 25% blackberry hybrid. No one asked me my opinion on what Zep's grow might be of and I did not offer it. I am unsure why the vast # of subsequent posts are so defensive and hostile (not to mention incoherent).

Orgnkid did purchase and grow a few of my Black Russians + maybe some other blackberry hybrids. Is it inconceivable that he's possibly misrepresented his stock?

Those orgnkid hybrids could be great, etc., etc., but it would be appropriate and most helpful to all to know their true heritage & name them appropriately. Perhaps that is too much to ask in this day and age.

fwiw i think it is admirable of zep and others to offer their time, space, and efforts to do a test such as this ~ it is both a service and sacrifice and those in my own beta-testing underground know precisely how much I personally appreciate it.

Note to ICmaggots/sycophants/orgnkid sock puppets ~> somablaze is a personal friend of mine - the real kind (not just over the net). If you don't believe me regarding blackberry dist. ask him yourself. Also - I've welcomed Gypsy into my home for real as well (you see, i'm part of the reality-based community). So, if you're asking me to bugger off from this site, Gypsy's virtual house ~ give it a rest and take it up with the owner.

Regards,
Nebu

Robhpx13

dude thats what Ive been trying to say nebu...even a quarter blackberry will have it purple as hell, this just isnt your regular purps, this strain is "purple" highlighted almost red in a way. anybody who knows, knows blackberry. your widow was fantastic dude, STB did a great job on her.

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Right-On Nebu!!

ICmaggot: :smile::yes:

But "sycophant" I had to go look up! :biglaugh: Thanx! I've learned a new one today! My day is now complete! Time to burn!!! :joint:

For others' edificaton:

Main Entry: sy·co·phant
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin sycophanta slanderer, swindler, from Greek sykophantEs slanderer, from sykon fig + phainein to show -- more at FANCY
: a servile self-seeking flatterer
synonym see PARASITE

Chronis X

Nebu......

Nebu......

Nebu,

Just wanted to pass you some info - most of us know you been waiting for some time to release your own genectic's in the proper way. which is understandble....

I think you stand to gain a whole lot from this thread.

Even if Gypsy invited you to view or to give an opinion towards a strain - as a breeder/business man do you see your adding to fuel to the fire - you could of shown some type of integrity with your personal comments and answered gypsy in private -

Orgnkid came to this site not bothering anyone - only posting his personal pics just like you , me or any else..........

it was the people - US - the seeds buyers - those of us who will spend all of our money w/ seeds direct - who pm'ed the hell out of orgnkid for a seed a cut or what have you -

Well I got threw - he was kind enough to say yes here is a few beans grow it and tell me all about it.

Ive seen your purple all of last year- I know a few of your test growers personally- I could not get a hold of your purple buds- some of your people tried to have some type of integrity about keeping your strains personal.

- but Orgnkid came threw for US with his purple on ICMAG!!!!

- and the test grows are fine - orgnkid has been threw the fire and have proven his case in FULL

I think Zepp did a great and so did JLP and a few others that have grown this strain out.

Far as finding out where some genectics came from and heritage - as a pot head/ seed buyer - if it gets me high and If I like the grow and no hermies. ALL is good - I will keep spending my money on something that works.

but as a body and what I rememeber about orgnkids pictures -we all wanted to know will it turn purple without cold? - indica or sativa? - and how high can I get? and how much will it cost me?

Nebu.... I do personally know orgnkid - we have met a few times and was very nice each time I have seen him. Just the same way your are nice to some people - Bog told me one time becarefull " if you grow my LSD out they may call you a bog`ett". so does this makes me a icmaggot also?

So for you to come here and to call us "ICmaggots/sycophants/orgnkid sock puppets" WE support this site w/ our Seed buying & Magazine buying - your personal comments was not cool. You made the comment see the owner - well without the supporting cast & the Seed buyers - don't know if gypsy is willing to turn down his best paying customers for a few rude comments?
Maybe he will????

Remember - when your seeds are release and the day comes when someone sez - your a lair - all he has is a purple pheno of ak47 and you know personally all the work you have done - all the seed testers and all the people you went threw - not knowing who to trust and not to trust lets see how you handle it?

I hope this conversation meets your expectations as a pot head/ seed buyer

Chronis X

Zep- Nice test grow & report..... :canabis: :friends:

JLP- Your looks nice and tasty you poster kid ... :canabis: All your work this week has been great... :canabis:

Chronis X- Great! Let's row the boat...

Nebu-
I am unsure why the vast # of subsequent posts are so defensive and hostile (not to mention incoherent).
you was just trolling you C(W)biscuits... They where tester... Was it the info.... Are you begin a smart a$$ ... Humm.. Came right back with your 8(-1) post at the end of the test.. :biglaugh: to give more help and find the true genes.. :biglaugh: Since you like following purple..go show how cool you are here at ICMAg and give a couple of words on JLP and Hogs test grows... :biglaugh: You C-Biscuits...You could not get in my house. Nebu has real friends of the real world.. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Chronis X "Q" So for you to come here and to call us "ICmaggots/sycophants/orgnkid sock puppets" WE support this site w/ our Seed buying & Magazine buying - your personal comments was not cool. You made the comment see the owner - well without the supporting cast & the Seed buyers - don't know if gypsy is willing to turn down his best paying customers for a few rude comments?

Sauce

Sparkdude

Zepp-dude,

your pic's look good man - nice smoke report too can't wait for the full cure report.
hows is the black kush mix going? did you still get purps after you used pollen?

Nebu - why do we need your opinion again?
CX is correct orgnkid proved his work, I don't care about where orgnkid got his genetics (maybe he went to the moon and got them).

This does sound like the Pre-quill to Nebu seeds. just being honest :)

Its sad seeds direct won't sell them , I guess I will go the another route of getting them.

Zepp good lucking grow, I wish I had those beans

Sparkdude

Robhpx13

nebu talks shit because hes the fucking inventor, pretty much of the strain blackberry, as it stands in the public eye, and if he wants to state the obvious he certainley is aloud to, just like I, so thrash me, or quit trying to get in someones skin who obvisouly has more knowledge then any of us on real blackberry.

again who here has grown it??? : )

Sparkdude

Robhpx ....... Your making your self look like a fool

Inventor - my dad and grandpa was smoking blackberry, rooi bar & cherry thai, soda pop b4 most of us were born. ask any of the older growers they will tell you all about blackberry, and a few other strains.

Robhpx in your garden are you shouting out the genectics and heritage at your plants? Hoping that they hear it and the growing magic would happen?

Public Eye - you can't even buy nebu's strain yet as I know from any dealer, the prices on C-bay are so high, you can't afford to try them. They cost more the Cup winners seeds.

Maybe Robhpx the blackberry s1's that Zepp grew out maybe is different pheno than the others? The Inventor as you call him is also a upcoming seed vendor also with claims to blackberry , do some homework go to CW look at dates when blackberry hit the scene.

You may find Somablaze was there first and if I remember correctly Jack Herra purple pheno was also on the scene and many many many people thought it was same plant or across of jack.

Do your home work , its all in black & white on CW do a search

Spark

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
I appreciate the comments

I appreciate the comments

I appreciate Nebu stopping by(even if it's only to set the record straight),he does have personal knowledge about the subject at hand.I don't understand why everybody gets mad because someone comes in and gives correct information.He's not slamming Zep's grow.In fact he applauds Zep for doing test grows.I stated earlier that i thought it was a Selfing of a Blackberry hybrid and thats probably right on.I have over half of my Blackberry/Widows showing solid purple calaxes from the very first pre-flower.Zep mentiones he had to wait on several of his to show color,like day 30 something of flower.
This seems to be showing less than half,more like a 1/4 purpling early of this S1.This makes perfect sense if it's a selfed Blackberry hybrid.
What is the uniformity of these S1's?From the looks and sounds of it they don't seem uniform at all,just like you would get selfing a Blackberry/Widow.

If it was a selfed SomaBlaze Blackberry many of the offspring would look like the original,and I haven't seen any of those yet.
I'vwe seen Orgkids pic of his "Blackberry".
I think they look like a good purple pheno of the BB/widow,just like these young ones.These should turn out just like Orgnkids Blackberry pics.We have to be honest with ourselves.We should appreciate any comments about genetic integrity,especially when it comes from people in the know.(I think Nebu qualifies on the subject of Blackberry)
How are the flavors turning out with a little time there Zep?Any of those Black Licorice flavors in there?

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
tyty Saucey

tyty Saucey

haven't pulled any buds out of cure lately capt... I will say the smell is now very much black liquorish.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Thats cool Zep

Thats cool Zep

I love that flavor!Usually means great expansion!!!!
I thought I could detect a slight Licorice in my little buds.I'm sure hoping so as I haven't had one that put that flavor out in a long time.I'm just hoping they are real frosty.
Take care Zep.......................................CC

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
heya Hansel, good to see you... Fredster, Steele, Psychichigh !

y0 my boy Chronis X ~

ty Nebu....

Spark.... thanks br0. the black kush x blackberry are in test grows now...then on to SB (knock wood they run well).

Robhpx13

dude my sources got the bagseed version that somablaze had fool, was beat compared real cut, do your homework buddy...

the whole thing was edited as stated, so talk about what ya know.

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
zeppelindood said:
heya Hansel, good to see you... Fredster, Steele, Psychichigh !

y0 my boy Chronis X ~

ty Nebu....

Spark.... thanks br0. the black kush x blackberry are in test grows now...then on to SB (knock wood they run well).

Thanks for taking the time to supply us with this great report. I would gladly grow these now.

G

guest123

Gypsy Nirvana **...I wonder how Texas Kid said:
ive had a few upsets during this grow , fellas gonna need antidepressants soon .. lol .. anyhow i st ill have a few going of the blackberry , and will report my findings soon as they begin to show signs of what they were ... the pistils looked the same as zeps in early flower .. but still not ready to submit my findings till i finish the grow and sample the flowers .... looks like some folk on this thread need to chill out a little , sposed to be a friendly conversation about some test seeds , where we all come away more informed . lets try to keep it like that ... !!!!!
thumbs up on your grow zep ...

Latest posts

Latest posts