What's new

Blackberry S1 Report

Hi all :)

Zeppelindood,great report,in fact i think this is the real deal anyway as i think i'm right when i say an S1 generation should have the same variability of a F2 generation..if i remember good.
So..the colors may even never come out (unless growing a good number of seeds) but..it seems like it's worth anyway growing those seeds.
Maybe i'll consider getting some of them,we'll see what will grow ;)
Nice report :)
Cannad

toofat

Thanks ZEP, for a great test grow. :wave: Now we know whether to buy or not. :chin: Personally, I will not buy. :friends:

Chronis X

Excuse me..............

Excuse me..............

But.....

Zepp said...............The buds are extreamly colorful, they finished golden with dark reddish hues. A slightly below average yeild, however, I did only vegetate them for 30 days. I snuck a bud from the mason and vaporbonged that baby tonight.... results were good.... The buzz is indeed there. It's very up and a happy high... made me hungry as a horse and the urge to get up and cook. The flavor ranged from spicy berry to black liquorish. Can't wait for it to cure up.

What part of this sez blackberry is bullshit???

Sounds like the grower is happy.........

racketeer

Oh yeah, another . . .
1739catfight.JPG

:D

racketeer

No worries zepp - forget the trolls and just keep on keepin' on my man.
Fuhgetaboudit!

You sampled any more nuggies bud? I'm growing some Blackberry now as well, I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Robhpx13

hey all another thing dont think for a minute that ORGn doesnt have the real deal BK, its just none of you never have seen it, I payed 300 to get it, and I got some of his Nyc also in my closet, so please...this has nothing to do with personal attacks.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
I NEVER stated that it didn't get me high Rob......

yeah... I just can't help myself rack haha
couple of bongers... the buzz is one of those get busy types...

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
I can't afford a 12 pack of soda much less a $300 clone. oh and I did fly off a bit but I apoligize to you Rob.

Robhpx13

lol...troll, wtf??? anybody here with an actual Orgn kd grow experience talking shit?

Ive grown his Ogres clone(trashed now, or politically correct displaced out of my garden), have his purple rhino, and bubba GNO3 reveging too...

Robhpx13

lol oh shit CBF i read this whole forum now over, and dude I was talking about bringing the fight to CW, nothing about fighting until then...roflmao, that was another misunderstanding, weve already made up though, but go interpret the post again for my sakes please....that originally looks way shitty on my part, I really had no intentions of physical aggresion at all in the begining, come on guys, it really sounds beat on the internet to strike first like that...

JLP

Veteran
Hey Zep,I just cut down 3 BlkB fems last night.All 3 were fems and no hermies.I had about the same results as you but mine are a little more purple.My night temps are aroud 55*F at night so about half my grow is purple.I did get 2 different phenos out of the 3.Two of the plants were really frosty but not so purple the other one had more of a dark color.When I rub the buds they have a normal pungent Indica smell.
Is this the real Blkb?Well I'm afraid I'm at a bit of a disadvantage here because I've never grown it before,I've only seen pictures.It doesn't look as black/purple as the pics I've seen Nebu show.
I'll know more once it's dried and smoked.

Hey Gypsy,it sucks you packed all those seeds.Frankly the problem isn't the plants,it's the name.I see no reason you couldn't go ahead and sell them but under another name besides Blackberry.
Theres more pics of my Blkb in my gallery(the first 4).

JLP

Chronis X

Finally......

Finally......

A Proven Grower w/ Rep

JLP, Loox nice thanx for the pm......

I don't think its in the name "Cali kush Blackberry" is what it is.

I think its in choices that we make - after all those threads

Look what has happen

(1) Turn Purple
(2) No hermies
(3) gets you high

Gypsy is letting the haters get to him.......

Sell the Seeds Gypsy - make you some money - make the people that want it Happy - :canabis:

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Those buds look outstanding. :canabis: I don't care what they call it. I would like to see the dried buds please. :eek:

G

Gypsy, mine are turning out to be pretty black/purple. 3 of the 5 are extremely colorful and the stem smell is pretty much an indica but has a little menthol undertones.

I should be pullin them down pretty quick, I hope there is something worth jackin with after the time and space committed and now all the politics of the damn beans.

Is it the same story with all the Cali Kush beans?

Tex

G

All great progects take time & effort / some pay off / some don't /

The proof will be in the puffing :joint: / good luck guys / JLP - Tex - I think they look very nice :canabis:

My Hats off - to trying new strains! :whip:

G

hmmm....well if Blackberry was bagseed, then more than likely it had tons of variation....Zep's didn't look like it too much but JLP's seemed like the advertised strain...I wouldn't right if off yet, there might a real nice dark pheno in there too.. IMO

Chronis X

Sorry Zepp,

I was in edit mode - that statement was in my edit notes - thats why my edits came back quick - believe me Zepp your grow has proven blackberry is what it is.

Chronis

Latest posts

Latest posts