What's new

Blackberry S1 Report

sparkdude is orgnkid and tfa. same bad spelling and no periods some times .
lmmfao. Under 20 posts but he knows abou this.....lmmfao

gawd another alias....

G

Zep my friend, I'd like to chime in if you don't mind. I read your report, saw your pics and am somewhat puzzled in regard to the responses you're getting on this thread. I read all the diatribe surrounding these seeds and the person of Orgnkid, and my comments have nothing to do with the polemics.

I tend to get down to the nitty gritty and what surprises me is almost everybody posting is shouting for color out of these plants. Well, that's cool, I like a colorful plant like the rest of them....had one last grow round

remember? The gorgeous VeryBerry...

Well gorgeous as she was I found the smoke to be anonymous and not interesting at all. So almost an entire undisputably gorgeous plant is now sitting in the jars and will probably be destined to make some bubble hash to save what can be saved.

Bottom line is, you don't seem like you're doing the jig about the potency of this plant, the superb and refined smoking experience its supposed to be (and from reading your smoke report the weed seems more mediocre - run of the mill than sublime)

So other than producing colorful buds...would you put this on a must have list for a discerning smoker?

And why am I the only one asking this question? That's what REALLY gets me stymied....seems like a bunch of kids in kindergarten raving about how cool the colored yoyo is that doesn't work, when the fully functional wooden yoyo is sitting right next to it :eek:

Uhmmmmm.....maybe you're the only one who'll understand my post :wink:

:wave:

G

Thank you H3ad....I had no doubts you'd understand where i was coming from...pretty is pretty....but when its dried and done its gotta smoke nice :D

Robhpx13

are you attacking my credibility farmer john? read the post again, it was edited, Im not going to keep saying it and saying it, cbf mentioned fighting, so I did as well. anybody know who Frank Mir is BTw, since were still on this topic for god sakes??? if you do then you can get a drift...

the point of colored buds was never in doubt, if your going to grow blackberry then the point is to get the highlighted colors, nuff said. thats why you grow it in cali, sorry. everybody knows its weak smoke compared to other colored strains. because trust me, in other parts of the world colored buds actually matter with potency, YOU guys have just not been subjected to it.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
For the record

For the record

HP Rob is a good person who defends himself just like everyone else.Everyone needs to loosen up a bit.(I needed to and have)...
Rob treats everyone just like they treat him and he only seems to want to know the truth about this Blackberry S1 just like everyone else does.
I will also say that he does know his genetics.Seems to be looking for the same thing we are all looking for,,,,,,,,the most potent budz we can find!!!
Sent me some nics purple nug
just for the hell of it.I sure didn't ask.........Thanks again Rob,,,,it was just like licorice!!!

Where is Orgnkid anywayzz??Why hasn't he been through to talk with us about this subject?????

By the way...........Frank Mir is a badass UFC fighter

G

i think a lot of folks don't care so much about potency because they want to breed with it, and hope to be able to breed that into their creation. that's also why everyones so god damned uptight about this strain. The sources don't even know what the hell it is, or just wont give the info out.

really everyones just after the info... where did it come from so i can replicate it my damn self?

Unfortunately everyone that has it realises the potential money that can be made off of it and won't say, or they just dont know.

THC

G

Frank Mir grows Blackberry?lol. So R13 yer sayin you thrashed on Frank? :joint:

Robhpx13

I shoulda PM that message to cbf.....my bad..lates...frank would kick the shit out of me now..hes the current UFC world champion just broke tim sylvias arm in like 1:30.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
I am not here to promote or knock Blackberry. I will say the bottom line from my perspective.... and I have already said this several times to several folks.... results were good (not great and not poor).... The buzz is indeed there. It's very up and a happy high... made me hungry as a horse and the urge to get up and cook. The flavor ranged from spicy berry to black liquorish.

Ok, this is the last time... get your specs on....

Results were good.... The buzz is indeed there. It's very up and a happy high... made me hungry as a horse and the urge to get up and cook. The flavor ranged from spicy berry to black liquorish.

It's hard for me to say what another may or may not like... too many variables are involved. I ran the strain and SHOWED you what it would do in a mostly soil grow... it's up to you as an individual now... you can handle it, can't you... seems as if we're having a rough go trying to decide if we like it or not. Let me ask you this.... have you ever seen a run of RM's Oakland or Humboldt Express??? Me either. At least Gypsy has given you an opportunity to make up your mind from an educated point of view. THINK BEFORE YOU POST, eh?

BV.... nope :wink:

Robhpx13

well maybe the real somablaze/kush from west hollywood CC that my buddy just picked up tonight will. pics will be later, good grow zep.

G

Frank Mir was supposed to fight him again last weekend but was in a motorcycle acc and messed up his legs.Hell be fightin again soon.

Robhpx13

just like his dumb ass to be riding a motorcycle before a fight....jesus I hope hes Ok though, thanks for the info dances.

G

xxbluevelvetxx said:
Thank you H3ad....I had no doubts you'd understand where i was coming from...pretty is pretty....but when its dried and done its gotta smoke nice :D

Damn right about that!
:joint:

Sparkdude

The pudding dish is in the sink ( dirty )

The pudding dish is in the sink ( dirty )

Nspecta GT,

"Nebu knows (or should know)"

HERE ME LOUD & CLEAR NEBU HAS PURPLE AK47 W/ A BLACKBERRY MIX- READ ALL THE POST. Go to CW purchase some seeds and grow and you will see for your self - AK47