What's new

Blackberry S1 Report

G

Nice report, zepp. Thanks for taking those on. Did you notice any medical benefits?

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Thanks Elvis

Thanks Elvis

My pleasure.... one benefit I found right away was an increase in appitite. My pain level was already at a nice low level when I toked it up, so I can't give an accurate assesment yet. :smile:

G

Ya know I really don't care what they are, Zep great job on the test. That's all that was asked of him and he did it. If you don't like the Breeder then don't freakin grow it.

Again hats off to ya on the grow ZEP ... :yes: :yummy:

Mo, :wave:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Thank you Bigmo.... an shall we not forget, there's at least 3 more test grows of BB going on now.... Texas Kid, HOG and Wallyduck

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Glad to have you testing for us....

Glad to have you testing for us....

....good job zepp......I thank you for taking the time and space in your garden to confirm what I suspected......

....well I have 5000 of these beans sitting around here.......we even spent the time to pack and label them......but to me this does not look at all like Somablaze's Blackberry ....it looks nothing like it......(Thanks for your input Nebu).......

methinks that I will be returning these seeds to the breeder?/seedmaker since they do not grow out to the correct description.........

*hey zepp.....p.m. D.G. with a safe addy and we shall send you a care pack for your troubles....

**...I wonder how Texas Kid, HOG and Wallyduck fare in regards to the growing out of these same seeds?

Get em Big Chuckyoufarley McCarthy (He's Johns Bigger Badder brother ya know). Show em who's boss in the Smoketagon. Brings a whole new meaning to gettin choked out eh? Oh no he's got him in the gagginonpota........You all do know that Herb is the 4 Time Arm Chair Submission Smoking Middle Weight Champion of the World right? I am a Grand Master of Bonghitsu and I'm studying Muy Thai Stick Boxing at the Poop Chute Academy in Brazil.

G

nice report

but I guess the only real qustion I have to ask you zepp.
is, would you be willing to grow this strain again in your grow space???

also...I would like to see a full season outdoor grow, just for the fun of it,
even if it is something most will be passing up on for other strains

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Damn fighting in every forum.........

Damn fighting in every forum.........

I have to say I think he selfed a Blackberry Widow.This would account for all the phenos.My BBwidow has dark purple right from the start of flower.Seems to be the most logical explination.

Good grow Zep!I'm sure they will take good care of you for your time and space.They were some pretty plants nonetheless!
Take care................CC

G

I just love reading you guys talk about CANNIBAS: :friends:

I skip the poop & watch out for the bull-(troll)/

This site is growing by leaps & bounds everyday / may we always remember / in any community there will be growing pains / it's best to learn from & forget the pass & press on to the mark / we are still @ war / & there will be causalities / watch each others back / & say alert the wolf is on the prowl /

========================================================

I am smoking a “much needed & un-real act of generosity” by Caprichoso = BOG’s C99 / form Caprichoso’s / 20 watt per sqf amazing grow! - amazing thread / this is the first real med pot I have had since my real troubles began & has given me a new hope for med relief from my beloved plant / I am working on a testomonie-report / how ever / I want to quickly pass on;

Gypsy; / May your paths be blessed with Joy & Peace / you have created a real gem of a piece of Cannabis heaven

Caprichoso = you are an Angel that came down from heaven to visit me / & have an amazing & very beneficial grow threads / Hall of Fame material!

BOG….. You’re a Cannabis hero of mine / from what the chatter says there is going to be some rough competition at the cup this year / win loose or draw / I am ROOTING for YOU / now; go watch the first 10 min of the movie Patton & let the General give ya a pep talk! (every good american loves...the sting of battle)

Spice of Life x Brothers Grim = C99 = Brilliant

It’s took me all of 2 seconds of smelling this to recognize the / East coast South American sativa spice haze 'C99' influence = (say that five times after a soloing fat one) / it’s clear & yet complex due to the ST’s indicia x sativa grapefruit influence / now for further testing :wave: please send your Origami art too :yummy: /

Capt; you are a man on a mission & I have NO drought you will be successful / don’t be surprised when U’r lines take off after winning a Cup or two! If any one here is ½ as determined as you are they will make it / may you be blessed

There will be more but I hear a beautiful C99 lady saying “Take me U big hunk of a man” :biglaugh:

ps; I am a proud father of 4 baby Lifesavers - so far :smile: = apx. 85 days to chop down & my own grown meds!

Killer Grow Zep! U know I am pulling for S.Song!

G

Sorry ... Mo needs a time out ... :D. I just hate the haters is all.

Mo,

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Oh...

Oh...

I also enjoy this wonderful folded art... :wink:

As always, thanks for your wisedom CC ~

Hi Fredster... always good to see you my br0ther :smile:

G

this was one strain I was always wondering about... my bagseed grow looked a little better than that, granted it hit 39 degreese in my room due to a broken heater which stunted its growth. I know Zep did all he could do, hell I would have hated to see what it looked like if I grew it! Mad props to you Zep.. thanks for testing these beans to save all of us $$, space, and time, I know I personaly appreciate it. It could have been you just got a shitty pheno. We should all wait until Texas Kid and others finish the test grow before we make our opnions. Tex and others may have the good pheno. This makes me wonder about the S1's of Ogerskush S1's and Bubba Kush S1's I just ordered through SD.. thats if there was enough $ left on my Visa gift card I used!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
roflmfao be carefull up there at the poop chute academy herb they might try an stick it to or in you . i took bonghitsu my self what a rush ,been hit with a few thai sticks in but no boxing just sweet sticky sticks back in the 70's
peace chucky

G

Zep I also apreciate the smoke report. I was offered to grow them out. But my garden was full. So it's nice to hear how they turned out. Hope to see more from you!

Smokey.

Latest posts

Latest posts