What's new

Blackberry S1 Report

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
I must first off thank Gypsy and Dutchgrown for selecting me to test. BLACKBERRY S1 by CALI KUSH SEEDS is The Black x Afghani selfed out (S1). It was a battle.... in more ways than one.

I used the paper towel method for this organic soil grow as I germinated 5 seeds. 4 of them made it to the vegetation stage, one of which was a mutant that is healthy and still in my vegetation room. After a 30 day vegetation cycle with Fox Farms, I moved the 3 healthy plants to flower and repotted in 3 gallon pots. Ferts and waterings were no problem using Kool Bloom 4 days a week. I discovered 2 phenos... 1 was lanky with rather dry, airy buds and the other two were more of a compact, bushy plant like afghani. At day 52 they were matured out and were chopped, hung for 4 days and put in mason jars for curing.

Blackberry pheno #1

Blackberry pheno #2

The buds are extreamly colorful, they finished golden with dark reddish hues. A slightly below average yeild, however, I did only vegetate them for 30 days. I snuck a bud from the mason and vaporbonged that baby tonight.... results were good.... The buzz is indeed there. It's very up and a happy high... made me hungry as a horse and the urge to get up and cook. The flavor ranged from spicy berry to black liquorish. Can't wait for it to cure up.

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
look real airy...not as advertised....THANK YOU ZEP...we all owe test growers a tip of the hat for what you do...*tips to zep

Well A test is A test for good reason....None the less GREAT JOB Zep!! Trolls and all you pulled off a great test. Sunny is right we owe the testers a Thank You...........Peace :joint:

damn that kali kush seeds seems like bullshit to me, and now this just PROVES it. Those look nothing like the blackberry mother! That first picture looks like it yeilded some of the weakest bud ive ever seen in my life. Honestly ive seen better bagseeds grown than those buds. Im sure you did everything you possibly could do properly, to make sure they came out the best they can be. It looks like its just poor genetics that are overpriced and advertised/marketed really smart and good.

Robhpx13

ya musta been in the dark for awhile...ive grown all the ORgns genes pretty much, and head to head with others, you really even take into consideration as that as an even quarter of blackberry, your smoking the crackberry, dude Im from cali, and college educated, so my "word" goes on the line. dont let shit like this defer you from california genes, nebu has a whole line up of crazy nice smoke to just name others.

G

hey Zep,
nice test run bro. at least theres a buzz there, and the taste sounds good.
pretty wild how selfed seed will toss out some crazy lookin phenos from the parent stock.

would of been nice to see some blackberry color in the bud. so all the plants ya finished none with BB color?

CBF

Robhpx13

roflmao, dude no fuckin purple in a blackberry cross....lol, dude am what kinda dank am I smoking tonight, because It has to be PCP to be this high....Im seriously done, here, I apologize I understand there testers.

Thank you Zep for opening your garden to this test and having the balls to see this through. You remained calm and kept your mind open. Peace. Herb

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Hey Zep Dude! -- :wave:

Naysayers aside, this was an awesome Test Grow! Your efforts and results are definitley appreciated from these quarters!!! :canabis::friends:

-BuzzBob

Robhpx13

nay sayers?? the biggest naysayer was zep, it didnt get him HI, I thought that was the point of growing weed, come on this is crazy, didnt get the point the first time huh guys, with me??

G

No Rob i didnt get the point, ya didnt even know they were freakin testers.......

how about read the fuckin post first

CBF

Robhpx13

I read the fuckin post cbf, and payed a 100 before, but well just slap a diff. name and make it all right, dont get dragged into a game you havent played yet buddy, you grow everything this cat has to offer, oh well no? then shut the fuck up...dick before I slam your ass on my turf, this dude has real genes but doesnt hook them up the right way, all he has to do is give it time, but instead would rather get paid right now.....I was expecting a pure kush off my BK and all I got was a bubble gum pheno of pot..this dudes getting a blackberry with absolutley no purple, wtf are you talking about CBF? are you serious dude?

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
uhm... just poppin' in to say this was indeed the most colorful herb I have grown to this point.... black, red, gold, lavender.... but then again, color doesn't mean a hell of alot to me.

G

rob, what exactly does your growin out orgkids weak shit have to do with you poppin in and slammin Zeps work, it was a test, and from your posts you didnt have a clue, you seen the plants and yammered on, in confusin language.

then ya say your sorry cause ya didnt know they was testers. your fried or whatever, if ya had read the post from the start you wouldnt of had to say"I apologize I understand there testers"

so from my view ya posted smack before even readin what the post was about.

and talkin shit how your gonna kick some azz over the net is weak, im sure your a bad azz and prolly continue to tell how hard ya are.

CBF

Robhpx13

I got trophys against current Ufc fighter, and two state runner up titles in wrestling at heavys, but dont start talking shit buddy, cause I wasnt even talking like that. ask people around here who I am and ya might ask for an autograph. Id beat your ass on paper buddy, trust me. dont make me send links to "me", and make ya feel really worthless in life. ya know since were talking fighting : )

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
oh....

oh....

Thanks... Sunnyside, HumboldtHigh, BuzzBob, HerbWeedman and CBF

the kind words are a bonus for me. I gave 'em my all. The young clones are quite vigerous.

G

Robhpx13 said:
I got trophys against current Ufc fighters too tell me that dick, and two state runner up titles in wrestling at heavys, but dont start talking shit buddy, cause I wasnt even talking like that. ask people around here who I am and ya might ask for an autograph. Id beat your ass on paper buddy, trust me. dont make me send links to "me", and make ya feel really worthless in life. ya know since were talking fighting : )

LOL, like I said, was pretty sure you would enlighten me on how hard ya are, dont really care who ya are, its nice ya got some trophys. my problem was you thrashin the thread without readin it, easy as that.

maybe used the wrong words right off, as ya were a bit irritatin. sorry i got ya jacked up. no sense in ruinin the thread anymore than we have. if ya wanna keep on you can doo it in a PM

CBF

G

hey Zep, sorry for the thread goin off this way. my bad.

nice grow bro:yes:

CBF

Robhpx13

my apologies totally zep from vearing off the point on your grow forum, its pointless to talk about anything else, I will refrain from any future comment that doesnt have to do with the blackberry directly. hey the F2's are availiable and Ill throw ya a cut of sputnik when they grow out, the blackberry usually gives great purp highlights.....I apologize to CBF for getting emotional towards him, when the anger should be directed towards another source.

G

Robhpx13 said:
I apologize to CBF for getting emotional towards him, when the anger should be directed towards another source.

back at ya Rob :friends:

CBF

Latest posts

Latest posts