What's new

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Dog, thanks for stopping by man, grab a seat, I'll get you a drink.

Zeus, hey man I was wondering where ya were. I had to build that other cloner to keep some of the ones that rooted before the others. It's working great, I should be able to put some in soil this week-end. I had an aquarium heater but I dropped the *&^%%$*&%(&*^&%&^^&*&^$%*^*'n thing, and I may have yelled a few 4 letter words. Who would have thought glass would break lmfao ... ah well I'll get another.
I'm off to check out your purple babies.....

B/R

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Week 6 Veg.

Week 6 Veg.

Hey Q, thanks for stopping by man.

Well it's update day..... so here we go. I gave my ladies a taste of molasses yesterday @ 1 tbls/liter.

Here's a pic of that Ak 48 clone that had rooted last week, I had it in my second bubble cloner with some nutes. I transplanted it into some good organic soil.

Here's an Ak48 @ week 6 veg., that needs a topping, but I don't have room in my cloner right now.

Here's a MxA @ week 6 veg. The first is topped and well the other needs it badly.

Finally here's my scrog @ week 2 of veg. I think another week and I'll switch it over. I'm in need of a scrubber, a nice easy build/cheap one. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to post them. The smell is nice to me, but I don't need any suspicious neighbors poking around.

Thanks for stopping by.....

B/R

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
glass is wonderfull, but it breaks so easy :wallbash: dunno how many glass pipes/bongs I've seen hit the floor :badday:

Plants are lookin green bud :yes: Scrog almost ready to rock :headbange

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey TML16, yeah I can't wait to trip this timer over lol ....

Just a quick post .... HAPPY 4-20 everyone!!!!!!!!

B/R

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Found some old pics.

Found some old pics.

Hey all, hope eveyone had a great 4-20. I was cleaning out some disks and came across some old pictures of grows posted on O/G. I had thought they were all lost, but some are still alive.

Here's an indoor grow from 2000. The strain is Champagne, and I'm really sad to have lost this one. A buddy got raided and they took all the moms, this is a really great strain.

This grow is from 2001, Champagne,White Widow and Marley. This is one of the 5 tables we had going.

Well the week-end was amazing so I decided to get a few of my plots ready for planting. I took a picture of last years lone M39 I had. She yeilded a pound and was only a few feet tall. I had to keep her low, cause of neighbours. Here's a pic of the stalk, she was impressive.

Well that's it for now, I'm switching my light tonight. It's time to sex these babies and see what I'm dealing with. The plan is to keep some males so I can do some selective pollinating on some of the lower branches on the outdoor crop. I really want to cross a male ak 48 with a female Bubblicious, it will be called bub 48. I also want lots of beans to give away to my buddies.

Thanks for stopping by.....

B/R

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey all, been busy so I'll do a full update tomorrow. I switched my light over to 12/12 sunday. My flower chamber is packed with..... 1 scrog'd big bud, 3 ak 48's, 3 PPP's, 3 MxA's, 3 Canadian Mist's and 3 Bubblicious. Yeah it's packed pretty tightly, I just want to see what I'm dealing with. I tried to look for some pre-flowers, but I have company and I don't want them knowing what I do for a hobby :) ... so I've been going back and forth trying to identify each one hahahaha ... also have a few more clones to plant in soil later .... I'll post pics tomorrow ...

Thanks for stopping in...

B/R

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
:smoker: this is me, waiting for some new pics and a full updaate..where ya been man???You gotta check out the growth in my garden, and my newest babies are doin well too!!! Glad things are well w/ u, see ya tomorrow..Peace

:wave: - Zeus

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hia Black :wave:

hehe found your thread ...;)

i read your thread and i must say your quite a handy dude...love the cab you builded...:yes:
and plants look healty...thats wot i love the most :wink:

aah and you had some nice setups in 2000 and on.....why you went smaller ?

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Wow...great pictures of grows past BR :yoinks:
Those table grows look very uniform, all your canopies seem very even :yes:

Champagne sounds like a winner :yummy: Maybe you'll find something else you really like to replace her.

Gotta love sneaking around company...best of luck with the sexing :ying:

Glad to hear the lights have been switched :lurk: Now comes the most fun :woohoo:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
ZeusOGrefugee said:
:smoker: this is me, waiting for some new pics and a full updaate..where ya been man???You gotta check out the growth in my garden, and my newest babies are doin well too!!! Glad things are well w/ u, see ya tomorrow..Peace

:wave: - Zeus

Hey Zeus, the ak is filling in nicely. Is it a heavy finisher? I'll check out your grow later man.

Hey Core, thanks for stopping by. Thanks for the kind words. Yeah the grows from 2000-2004 were kinda nuts. We had 5 flower tables and 3 veg tables. We had them set so that there was a harvest every month and then the empty tables would get filled with veg'd plants and so on. It was a sweet setup. Then we bought grow wheels, not sure if you've ever seem them, omega makes them. Well these were knock offs but they worked great. You can fit 2 wheels to the space of one table and if you have enought height you can stack them on one another. They fit 250 plants each, but we scaled it back to 150 so they would have room to grow. After the 6th wheel I decided things were to crazy and gave it all to my partner. I think it was 6 or 8 months later he got raided and lost everything..... that's why I only grow for myself and a few friends now.

TML ... hey man ..Chanpange is a definate winner strain. It clones easily, hardly smells in full flower and the stone is awesome. I guess my buddies ex has a mother left so I could get a few clones if I drive up north ... could be worth a road trip.... If I make some beans, you'll be on the list for some man .... I know you'd love it ..... thanks for stopping in ...

Well I did this post this morning but my internet took a crap so I lost it. I found one female last night ... it's a M x A and she's a beaut ... nice preflowers on her ... I took the 3 bubs and C M's out of the flower chamber to veg a bit longer ... I brought home my loop from work so I'm just about to check the rest ... it's hard to find preflowers when you top them all the time ahahhaha ... I'll post some pics later... put my aquarium heater in my new cloner bin... just testing for leaks right now ... I'm taking my cloner out of my box to make room for all the rest of the plants I have right now ... putting the others back to veg as soon as I see what they are ... the males will be flowered and picked/bagged for further use later this summer on my outdoor's .... I'll be making some interesting beans for all my friends ... so if you live in canada you may just be getting a gift :) ...

Take care....

B/R

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Hey Black Rain, :wave:

Looks like you have been having fun. Nice handy work with the cabinet. :chin:

:lurk: I'll just take a seat.

A little Anti-Bush :pointlaug

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow then you made the right decision bro.....as they say here.... nice songs dont last long....or you need 2 do it all on your own...this is a branch you almost can't trust anybody....or feel safe for the cops or other shit for that matter...Nhow good call then....:yes:

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
ouch...suck when ya hyperspace a post...ha...just happened to me while trying to type this...arrgh...and I hadn't known about your last update...looks nice man. Things were crazy back in the day ...

Quote...."After the 6th wheel I decided things were to crazy and gave it all to my partner. I think it was 6 or 8 months later he got raided and lost everything..... that's why I only grow for myself and a few friends now."

good call... :joint: as your friend I'm sure agrees now. :moon:

Things sound good round there..can't wait for the pic show.

Peace :wave:

kooki

There is mad amounts of action on those tables :yoinks: Self sufficiency is a great thing :yes:

looks like u gonna have some good choices of smoke from your stash once those you currently have flowering finish. Im certainly keepin an eye on how the marocx afghani go, sounds my kind of smoke . Cant wait to see the update pics (was that a hint :D rofl) anyhow good luck and take it easy :joint: :wave:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Week 7 ...

Week 7 ...

Update time... well it's been a great week lol .. I'm on my wife's comp. cause mine just fried the power supply, it's been an exspensive month lol ....

Damakkus, thanks for the kind words and that picture put a nice smile on my face .... thanks for stopping in.

Core, no shit man ... my buddy is like a brother to me, and I was sad to see it happen. It turned out to be a distant relative that rat'd him out. There's still a few wheels kicking around that they didn't confiscate cause they weren't put together yet and they had no clue what they were lmfao .....

BG, hey man, I'm taking seed orders soon hahaha. Things are going good, having some problems with the preflower call though, not sure if my eyes are fried or what, but I can't see a damn thing even with my loop. Thanks for dropping in man...

Kooki, hey ... yeah M x A is going to be a nice one. The one female that I've found has awesome branch structure. I'm going to take some clones off it next week, I just gave her a nice dose of nitrogen, so I better wait a few waterings before I take some babies.

Okay well it seems that my new cloner bin with the heater isn't leaking (as of yet) so it's a go. I was out cutting greens today at work and noticed all the worm castings on the surface. For the life of me I can't understand why I never thought of doing this before, but I started collecting them and have a nice stash already. I gave all my flowering plants a shot of liquid bone meal, I've used this in the past and finally found a place that carries it. All my other vegging plants got a nice hit of Midnight Sun, they should have a nice growth spurt this week.

Here's a pic of my lovely M x A lady.

Here's one of the Ak's and a PPP, not sure of the sex yet, but I'm working on it.

Here's a few clones I transplanted today, one PPP and a M x A. I noticed a few more in the cloner starting to pop roots.

The Big Bud scrog is filling in nicely, I tuck growth every second day. She should start throwing pistils next week.

Well that's it for now, thanks to everyone that has posted in this thread. You're all an inspiration to keep this awesome hobby alive :)

B/R

Latest posts

Latest posts