What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal

Black Ra1n said:
As far as the M39, you use to be able to get seeds in Quebec, but I can't seem to find any, anywhere.

I can't wait to get some of Mandala genetic kicking.
Aww dammit, guess i'll just have to live vicareously(sp?) trough you (and all the other people growing M39) then :D
I've ordered some Mandala as well, what are you guys going to be growing?
anyway, i'll be lurking that Mandala thread when it's up :rasta:
Greetz, Low

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
deZerTomB, hey man I will guess and say the OGA mandala thread should be going by April for sure. Thanx for stopping by man.

m@rg, I cropped my ak's a bit early I think. Next time I'll let them go a tad bit longer. Take care man, you'll love the ak's.

TML16, hey man thanks. I'm excited about growing anything right now. I even bought an herb garden so I have something to grow lol. I may have to pop something soon before I go nuts. Take care bro.

StonedGrunt55, the PPP is pure power plant. Very nice plant to grow, the buds are huge and very dense. Thanks for popping in.

High Lowlander, I'm not sure how many people are growing 39. I know Crazy Composer does and Rez Dog has it as well. I tried to make some beans to share with some people who are interested in the strain, but the project didn't work out as planned. So I'm going to do the next best thing and do a cross with a super skunk. I just need to find some SS pollen. We're doing the whole mandala lineup, split up the strains and grow them out. Should be an awesome show. Thanks for stopping in, and welcome to IC.

B/R

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
pccdrom, thanks. I too can't wait for the next grow. It will be a few months away, I'm in the process of moving. Take care man.

B/R

ogenko

catching up

catching up

dang i'm still back on page 28, i had to skip ahead to tell you that i'm loving your novel =) :lurk:
i'm trapped in the city, but love the beautiful outdoors
thanks for sharing your times with us ....
ok i'm going back to page 28 . . .later

ogenko

whhew!!! i made it to the last page
great thread man.....like your style.
i saw your sevenfold t-shirt and downloaded and am listening to now
pretty good so far
i hope your new place will be ruralish like this one
the outdoor adds such a cool element for us city dwellers restricted to the indoors
it may sound weird now, but i'm gonna look you up when my wife and i eventually make it up to the great white north11
peace ...get those seeds ready for next season=)

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Ogenko thanks for reading this whole thing man. Avenged is a great band, try downloading Silent Civilian. It's the lead singer from Spineshank's new band, one of my favorites right now... I love metal. I'm sure my outdoor this season will be a bit more tame than last years.... have a good one man.

B/R

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Black Ra1n said:
I'm sure my outdoor this season will be a bit more tame than last years.... have a good one man.

B/R

Well see, oh yes, we will see

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
LOL @ dog, yeah you're probably right :muahaha:

Well seeing as I have nothing going.... I'll post a pic of my new pipe and some hash... hash in the background is m39 trim from 2 years ago, I was surprised how potent it still is. The hash in the bowl is PPP hash from this years outdoor.

I'm seriously thinking of popping some seeds soon to get them ready for my new grow room... now I just have to figure out what to pop. I'm going to crack the 4 true mumbles beans I have left and hope for a male to backcross to F2's for some friends, get this strain out there. I also have some bog crosses I want to pop and some straw d crosses.

B/R

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
yum, tasty looking hash

I know you want to pop some beans, can't take it anymore, lol

seeing someone else grow some mumbles would be sweet as well. Especially the creator

But I am sure I will hear all about it sooon

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
nice to see you around dude, hope the move is goin OK...That is some tasty lookin hash bro, must get u LIFTED!!!I got clones of my Mumbles male...we should talk, PM me maybe!! Hope you get back to growin soon, at least u got a good stash to keep u goin...Later BR

- Z

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Damn dude, your going through a move. I just went through a move and it just about killed me not growing as it took about 4 months total.

Things are getting better for myself in the new place as I started some seedlings and have my lights glowing :D I just need to set up a veg and flower area. In time.

Hope the move goes well my friend. :rasta:

Poker_Toker

Hey BR that hash looks amazing, nice piece too.
Its nice to see your growing out mandala soon, i finally got everything i need and the speed queen beans should be here by next week, damn mail. I really want to get some mandala #1 feminised they have on the site right now, hopefully they have some left on tuesday when i get paid. I dont know if i am moving or not march 1st because of some retarded circumstances here at home with the gf, if i stay it will be for 3 months and i will use both the 175 and 400 watters to pump out all the bud i can. I am also going to have a seed cab too pumping out speed queen seeds and mandala#1x speed queen. Ill send you some beans when i am done. Good luck on the upcoming grows man, even though u dont really need it lol.

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
That hash looks kill bro...2 year old trim...3 month cure..lol...that's friggin' awesome!!...Man I have to put some plants outside somewhere this year!!!!!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Sammet, already in the process man, thanks for stopping in.

Dr Dog, you know the story on the mumbles project. It will be in full swing this summer. Thanks for all the input.

ZeusOGrefugee, hash hits pretty damn nice. Doesn't put me to sleep, so I can actually get some things done. We'll talk about the M male.

damakkus, still in the process of finding a house. It hasn't been fun, but I'm sure you know exactly what I mean. Glad to see you back, and can't wait to see that room of yours.

Poker_Toker, thanks for the bean offer man. The mandala grow will probably happen in March sometime. Thanks for the kind words man.

scrappy, that's what happens when you have too much on your plate at one time. Hope to see some of yours outside this year, you'll love it.

Well I've decided to start a new thread for 2008, link will be in the signature. Thanks everyone who posted in this thing.

B/R