Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Growers Forums > Growroom Designs & Equipment > ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA

Thread Title Search    
Find out more about Green Gator Filters
 ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2006, 11:58 PM   #1
pontiac
Pass That S**t!

pontiac is a splendid one to beholdpontiac is a splendid one to beholdpontiac is a splendid one to beholdpontiac is a splendid one to beholdpontiac is a splendid one to beholdpontiac is a splendid one to beholdpontiac is a splendid one to beholdpontiac is a splendid one to behold
ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA (Now a Sticky!)

Compiled by Me (pontiac), Bounty29 and other ICmag Members

Complete for now, but please post more links...

This is a thread dedicated to all DIY (Do It Yourself) projects and tutorials posted by ICMAG members. Please post any link that consists of a DIY project/tutorial, and i'll add it to the main list.

============================== ====================

Link Count = 210

- Denotes most recent addition(s) since: 05/29/12 -

- Denotes dead links or destructed content -

- Denotes a personal top 7 choice -

============================== ====================
Cabinet/Small Closet/Tent/μCab Construction & SetupElectrical/Other UtilitiesGrow Room/Large Closet/Attic/Shed SetupHarvesting/Drying/Curing/ProcessingHydroponic RelatedHydroponic System ConstructionLighting/ReflectivityMiscellaneousNutrient FormulasOdor ControlOutdoors RelatedParaphernalia RelatedPhotography/MicroscopyPropagationSoil/Soil-less RelatedTraining/Breeding/Nursing
Ventilation/Atmosphere Control============================== ====================

Other Link Compilation ThreadsCheap DIY Grow Supplies============================== ====================
______________________________ _________________

^^^Qualifying threads will now get the stamp of approval.

***Note- threads with next to them are subject to arbitrary deletion. Owners, please renovate these threads ASAP
400w HPS/MH ~AK48~ DWC ScrOG (04/09/06)(First Grow)(HARVESTED)
▲►▼◄▲►▼◄▲►▼◄▲►▼◄▲►▼◄▲►▼◄▲►▼◄▲► ▼◄▲►▼◄
ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA

OG refugee

OverGrow GROW FAQ
don't be pissed quit playin! hindsight is always 20/20..........change "if only" to "next time" and you're set homie! - USER NAME

Last edited by pontiac; 05-29-2012 at 09:54 AM.. Reason: DIY Still for Recycling Alcohol
pontiac jest offline   Quote

42 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2006, 01:54 AM   #2
pontiac
Pass That S**t!

pontiac is a splendid one to beholdpontiac is a splendid one to beholdpontiac is a splendid one to beholdpontiac is a splendid one to beholdpontiac is a splendid one to beholdpontiac is a splendid one to beholdpontiac is a splendid one to beholdpontiac is a splendid one to behold
Wow! Looks like Bounty29 was building a link-o-rama at the same time as me!! Kinda freaked me out!

Edit- We've decided to merge our Links into this thread. Give him some rep.

OG refugee

OverGrow GROW FAQ
don't be pissed quit playin! hindsight is always 20/20..........change "if only" to "next time" and you're set homie! - USER NAME

Last edited by pontiac; 02-27-2007 at 11:12 AM..

Old 11-03-2006, 05:29 AM   #3
pontiac
Pass That S**t!

Well I'm done for now...Please post some more links if you have any, or post some of your own diy projects in this thread and i'll put 'em up on the list.

OG refugee

OverGrow GROW FAQ

Old 11-03-2006, 04:10 PM   #4
Maccabi

Maccabi is on a distinguished road
Sticky!!!
Maccabi jest offline   Quote

Old 11-03-2006, 04:13 PM   #5
new deal

new deal is on a distinguished road
good effort... thanks guys
new deal jest offline   Quote

Old 11-03-2006, 07:24 PM   #6
Dr. D

Dr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond repute
Nice one Pontiac, great idea...is this stickied yet?

To fathom hell or soar angelic
Just take a pinch of psychedelic
Humphrey Osmond
Dr. D jest offline   Quote

Old 11-03-2006, 07:48 PM   #7
badgr
Midnight Rider

badgr will become famous soon enough
Pontiac, I'm working on making tutorials for all my cab's, i am a former OverGrow member and i'm just now starting to get back into the forums and posting my work. I have a thread started here called Jumbo Stealth grow. You can link to it if you want it's got some pretty cool stuff in it. Check it out and let me know. Thanks for all your hard work with linking and everything elese you do.
400w Stealth Cab
badgr jest offline   Quote

Old 11-03-2006, 07:51 PM   #8
stealthpackage
An apprentice among masters

stealthpackage is on a distinguished road
Nice work. This is a killer resource. I'll send you any links that I find that might fit in with the theme so that you can keep it updated! Thanks!
stealthpackage jest offline   Quote

Old 11-03-2006, 11:59 PM   #9
pontiac
Pass That S**t!

Thanks everyone, hope to see some extra links soon. Dont know if it'll get stickied; might have to contact a mod for that.

badgr- i'm loving that thread; it definatley qualifies for the list...thanks!.

Edit- The grow room setup section is completley blank. I do remember seeing some nice step by step grow room construction threads, but i cant seem to find them. Some links qualifiying for this section would be appreciated.

OG refugee

OverGrow GROW FAQ

Last edited by pontiac; 11-04-2006 at 12:08 AM..

Old 11-04-2006, 01:46 AM   #10

great links!!

Old 11-04-2006, 06:54 AM   #11
killabrown420
Registered Marijuana User

killabrown420 is a jewel in the roughkillabrown420 is a jewel in the roughkillabrown420 is a jewel in the rough
irie-i's got a good one https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=34761
another one for growroom setup by sonoma https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=22623

ill keep looking

i don't see fuzzygrowth's gutter system in the hydro section https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=37774

Hobby Growing w/ Friends

My Big Black Box of Bud

Designing my Growroom

Last edited by killabrown420; 11-04-2006 at 07:04 AM..
killabrown420 jest offline   Quote

Old 11-04-2006, 08:45 PM   #12
pontiac
Pass That S**t!

ISC-

KB420- I can swear i posted fuzzys link up...Maybe i forgot to click save changes or something. Thanks for the heads up. Btw, thanks for the growroom setup links too!

OG refugee

OverGrow GROW FAQ

Old 11-04-2006, 08:59 PM   #13
vhGhost

this is going to be 1 of my fav bookmarks .. great job .. later on if you don't mind i have some links i'll PM you with that i've been collecting !! .. great job!

Old 11-04-2006, 09:10 PM   #14
pontiac
Pass That S**t!

Yea thanks man, keep em' comming. (btw, i added your hash making tutorial in the harvesting section)

OG refugee

OverGrow GROW FAQ

Old 11-04-2006, 09:26 PM   #15
pontiac
Pass That S**t!

New section added! Its called "Paraphernalia Related". Please post some links containing homemade tutorials for making smoking tools (bongs, pipes, vaporizers, rolling techniques etc). Thanks.

Heres a homemade pipe i found while searching the forums (forgot the user). Cracks me up everytime:

OG refugee

OverGrow GROW FAQ

Last edited by pontiac; 07-19-2007 at 10:07 AM..

1 members found this post helpful.