What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Compiled by Me (pontiac), Bounty29 and other ICmag Members

Complete for now, but please post more links...

This is a thread dedicated to all DIY (Do It Yourself) projects and tutorials posted by ICMAG members. Please post any link that consists of a DIY project/tutorial, and i'll add it to the main list.

==================================================

Link Count = 210

- Denotes most recent addition(s) since: 05/29/12 -

- Denotes dead links or destructed content -

- Denotes a personal top 7 choice -

Cabinet/Small Closet/Tent/μCab Construction & Setup
Electrical/Other Utilities
Grow Room/Large Closet/Attic/Shed Setup
Harvesting/Drying/Curing/Processing
Hydroponic Related
Hydroponic System Construction
Lighting/Reflectivity
Miscellaneous
Nutrient Formulas
Odor Control
Outdoors Related
Paraphernalia Related
Photography/Microscopy
Propagation
Soil/Soil-less Related
Training/Breeding/Nursing

Ventilation/Atmosphere Control

Other Link Compilation Threads
Cheap DIY Grow Supplies

^^^Qualifying threads will now get the stamp of approval.

***Note- threads with next to them are subject to arbitrary deletion. Owners, please renovate these threads ASAP :comfort:

Last edited:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Wow! Looks like Bounty29 was building a link-o-rama at the same time as me!! :yoinks: Kinda freaked me out! :jawdrop:

Edit- We've decided to merge our Links into this thread. Give him some rep.

Last edited:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Well I'm done for now...Please post some more links if you have any, or post some of your own diy projects in this thread and i'll put 'em up on the list. :wave:

badgr

Pontiac, I'm working on making tutorials for all my cab's, i am a former OverGrow member and i'm just now starting to get back into the forums and posting my work. I have a thread started here called Jumbo Stealth grow. You can link to it if you want it's got some pretty cool stuff in it. Check it out and let me know. Thanks for all your hard work with linking and everything elese you do.

Nice work. This is a killer resource. I'll send you any links that I find that might fit in with the theme so that you can keep it updated! Thanks!

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Thanks everyone, hope to see some extra links soon. Dont know if it'll get stickied; might have to contact a mod for that. :angrymod:

badgr- i'm loving that thread; it definatley qualifies for the list...thanks!.

Edit- The grow room setup section is completley blank. I do remember seeing some nice step by step grow room construction threads, but i cant seem to find them. Some links qualifiying for this section would be appreciated. :wave:

Last edited:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
ISC- :wave:

KB420- I can swear i posted fuzzys link up...Maybe i forgot to click save changes or something. Thanks for the heads up. Btw, thanks for the growroom setup links too! :wave:

V

vhGhost

this is going to be 1 of my fav bookmarks :D .. great job .. later on if you don't mind i have some links i'll PM you with that i've been collecting !! .. great job!

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Yea thanks man, keep em' comming. :wave: (btw, i added your hash making tutorial in the harvesting section)

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
New section added! Its called "Paraphernalia Related". Please post some links containing homemade tutorials for making smoking tools (bongs, pipes, vaporizers, rolling techniques etc). Thanks.

Heres a homemade pipe i found while searching the forums (forgot the user). Cracks me up everytime:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Last edited:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Wow, i thought this thread has dissapeared for a while. Turns out it was stickied on top of the Growrooms Designs page. lol. Thanks to everyone who requested this to be stickied (Dr. D :joint:). :wave:

And remember to keep them links comming. :cool:

Last edited: