What's new

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2009~

Toob

hey BR that crash test looks tastey. If your looking to add some blue light id reccomend the phillips 400w cmh over a standard mh, as long as its not inconvenient that the cmh's only run on magnetic core hps ballasts.

T

TylerDurden

Hey Black Ra1n :wave: just got caught up on the thread and thought Id join the show if
theres till time :D Excellent pictures and plants man :respect: That Bo-Bo is lookin
ri-dank-ulous and I like that White Rainbow too. All your previous Crash Tests and the
current flushed one are very impressive to say the least. Ill be lurkin man. Take it easy.

Mr. Durden :joint:

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Wow BR nice camera work thoes pic are so crisp got to learn how to take better pic that bobo some sticky stuff ha bet she reaks in a good way cant waite to get in to flower veg is so boring lol nice work brotha peace :wave::bongsmi::respect:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ain't it amazing that you can get all those different hues and colours from the same species of plant. Great growing and photos BR - really showcasing your skills mate.

G

guest5703

sweet flush job on the crash test. It has been buggin me for a little bit so I had to ask, do you edit your shots?? Whats with the kind of, shiny look? It's not bad I guess, I just think your plants would looks sweet without that effect. Maybe its your camera, or maybe you just really dig the look?? If that's the case then my bad!!! See ya BR

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Toob, thanks for the heads up.

TylerDurden, thanks for hoping aboard.

Prof Sublime, thanks man, I still haven't made it to the store yet.

MRBIg$, thanks man, yeah I know what you mean... it's nice to see buds when you enter the room.

Sammet, thanks man, always nice to have you stop by.

DonChron, I've been puffing on some crash test from a few grows ago. Very hazy, and it kicks you nicely.

caligreen, I think the pics turn out like that for a few reasons. I have really cold night temps, the leaves seem to almost be rubbery, not like during my summer grows. My pics are taken in the basement, I'm building a small photo room, but the lighting where I take my pics is pretty bad. I think the shininess is also amplified by the flash and I also sharpen my shots to make the things pop..... thanks for the comments man.

I did some work today in the room. I ran a heating duct into my flower room. My day temps were only hitting 68, night temps are falling to the low 50's. I noticed my yields are not as good as before so I'm hoping this raise in temp will help that out. Transplanted some bo-bo's and tangerines, getting ready for the next seed run. Also transplanted the sour puss's and put them into the flower room. I'll take a pic of my room tomorrow, it's packed full.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
superb pics BR.
I would have to agree with GMT!!!! Your girls look fuckin incredible dude...you really got ur finger on the pulse of ur plants!!! Im lovin the looks of all of them...Ill see u round bro...Peace

- Z:moon:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
once again you brought nice pics...and the colors are out of this world....resin production also sees on the high end :yummy:
it could be having something to do with the lwo temps...raising them is a good idea....they can't handle growing with cold roots it can fuck'm up big time...and yea yield is also affected...could you add a pic of that heater you installed? its tru the vent that you heat the place up?

damakkus

West Coast ICer
What Up my Man

Hey, just want to let you know that the Zombie Virus and Sour Puss are doing well.

Germination was 10 for 10 on the Sour Puss and 8 of 10 on the Zombie Virus. Germination occurred within 36 hours. Still holdin on for the last 2 to pop. We'll see.

Need to get with you on the feedback too.

I havent been around cuzz my PC has been taken over with some entity LOL. Dont have the cash to fix it right now either. Using my neighbors system to get my fix LOL

Just got a notice that my light bill will be going up 23% over the next 3 months. Those fuckers!!! This just encourages me to try and harness the power of the sun. So my outdoor ought to be a lot of fun this year :D

I will update myself when I have more time.

PEACE my friend and GROW UNITED

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bruh...they look so good i had to tell ya again LMAO...i like the floer shot too,the regular flower :D
peace fam.-T-

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Prof Sublime, I'll be starting up the seed cab Monday.

ZeusOGrefugee, thanks man.

Core, My furnace is right beside my room, so I just spliced off another and put some duct'n in. Thanks for the positive vibes bro.

damakkus, good to know man. I have a small word file for the testers, I'm almost done it and we'll email it out next week. Hope you get that comp fixed soon bro.

Tonatiuh, thanks bro.

Well I finally made it to the grow store. Got myself some PBP grow and bloom for my soil ladies. Some more pk 13-14 for the coco's. Liquid karma and some top maxx. Small update.... 2 of the three zombies are the same, they smell so damn nice....

Ecsd x St D
picture.php

Bo-bo
picture.php

Tangerine
picture.php

Orange D x Sour D
picture.php

Some new lil additions, On the left is Mazar's and to the right is an M39 seedling.... I found a seed in my buddies outdoor from this summer. I'm praying this is a male....
picture.php

Have a good week-end all.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looks spectacular bro

Awesome, good to hear about the zombies
And you did get some LK, good stuff!!

SkunkyDemon

Wow those girls are loaded with trics! Great pics, I like the ones at the bottom of this thread. Keeps those sweet pics comin!
peace

T

TylerDurden

Those are some frosty babes you got there BR. That ODxSD is
lookin mighty fine as are all the rest :smoke: Is that little Mazar
seedling one of the Mazar-I-Sharif seeds that sbay was givin
out as freebies? J/w cause I got some of those just started.
Peace bro.

Mr. Durden :joint: