What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2009~

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a wonderful update Black Ra1n.
The plants look healthier happy :woohoo:
In these photos the model Bo-Bo I expected, looks great. Fantastic color and leaves plenty of large trichoms. :respect:
Good work !!!

Hotdamn bro!

Just..
picture.php

I'm completely and utterly in love with the BoBo's
I mean look :yoinks: @ these:
picture.php

picture.php

I'm stumped, trichome-blasted...I almost wanted to grab those nugz of the screen man DAMN they look good!! And since I can't give ya any rep the usual way:wallbash:...:respect: a lot!!!!
Have a good weekend man!
:wave: Low

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful update B/R i love when i come in and theres just so much to look at bro :respect:
that bubble looks real potent and melty yo,how'd it dry up for ya?seems like it would be super light and melty.
the bobo gets my blood pressure up man,i swear thats a bute for real.shit make a mf wanna go smack around a few plants ..."get in shape like that bobo!" :muahaha:
i like the seed cab too bro,ive never made any seeds but for some reason i was thinkin id need a big space to do it in,i guess not huh...dont take alot of room for them to skeet all over eachother huh :biglaugh:
thanks for the tour yo.peace-T-

darn it bobo were did you come from looks like heaven white crystaly
:joint::joint: cloudy tri cones looks like you can do the icky sticky test
:yoinks::yoinks::laughing::laughing::laughing: you know stick her to the glass and she shall hold
on for a little bit thats the icky sticky test, well gotta bud out right now
for give me :joint::joint::joint::2cents::2cents: talk to ya later

HAIL TO ICKYYYY STICKYYYY!!!!!
:laughing::laughing::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::joint:

dam everytime i see this shit :joint::joint::joint::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:
it's like i'm in a dream and i wish i never wake uppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!
:canabis::canabis::pimp3::pimp3::pimp3:show some more dreams bro i'll NEVER wake up:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
That is one hell of an update. Nice veg room n moms for shure. Ill be around checkin out the wonderful buds. Keep em comin :joint:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
radvancan, thanks man!

High Lowlander, she takes wonderful pics.

Tonatiuh, I got the bubble all kneaded up into a ball, have yet to try it. You don't need much space to do small seed runs, you get quite a few seeds off one plant.

norcal woodsman, thanks for stopping by man.

Capo dei Capi, it's a great plant to grow so far, can't wait to see them budded out.

Prof Sublime, thanks man, glad you guys keep checking in.

Seed cab is fired up and crack'n. I received a great bundle from my bro, dog. Got me a sweet piece of glass, I'll take a pic tomorrow. You get some big pulls of this thing, love it man!!! Also seem to have quite a selection of stock.... first thing that I threw in water was those lifesavers, in original packaging... I have big plans for you.... I have a pile of cross's flying through my brain, but on with the show....

Tangerine, she's a bit past due, going to be a knock out.
picture.php

Orange D x Sour D, started the flush.
picture.php

Ecsd x Std
picture.php

Bo-bo
picture.php

Went out sledding today, gotta love the view on the river.
picture.php

Old Soul

Veteran
Damn that Tangerine sure looks ripe as hell bro! All your shit is looking stellar. Love the scenic pic, makes me miss sledding.

peace

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Buds are looking great man
Going to start making em jealous with all the beauty shots brother

Nice shot of the sleds, looks like it would have been fun...cold...but fun

A

arcticsun

lol sledding and iced down dark indicas, looks like home to me :D

fantastic looking plants mate, gz on potm nom again btw :D

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Yo BR, damn man, that BOBO is the star of the OGA show!!!!! She is a real beauty man, looks like the frostiest girl Ive ever seen, no joke!!! Shes got more frost on her than the White!!!! Seriously though, you are really doin stellar work bro, keep it up!!!! Peace

- Z

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Beautiful update BR. All your plants look great dude. Looks like you were having a bunch of fun on the sled... Take it easy man :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
omfg that view.....i'm stunned...i love the nature but i'm hookt on the citylife....we don't have views like that over here...! so beautyfull!....i would go guerilla in no time !! :D

:yoinks:
picture.php

See, now that's what I call a proper winter!!
Guess I'm gonna have to book me Canada vacation, as soon as funds will allow me..
Beautifull shot man, thanx fer sharing!!
:wave: Low

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Old Soul, I think the longer flowering time will do this strains some justice.

Dr Dog, thanks bro, won't be long now you'll have buds.

arcticsun, thanks man, I love the indica's...

Cracky, thanks!

ZeusOGrefugee, thanks man I can't wait to see what she does when the temps start to come up.

Prof Sublime, it was a great day, thanks for coming by.

Core, yeah man the view is sweet.

High Lowlander, winter is my play time.

Cropped a bo-bo and the white rainbow. I'll give the rainbow another go see if I can bump her up a bit.

Bo-bo
picture.php

White Rainbow
picture.php

Here's the bong that Dr. Dog sent over, what a bud eh!!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Im really digging the bo-bo black, thats a beautiful plant brotha.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
D Rock, thanks bro, she's a fun one to grow.

War on gnats... well I've got sticky strips, vinegar and dish soap cups and still the f'ers are here. I'm going to now move all the plants out of my room and bomb the area. I feel working with coco, I will always have this problem. They like wet spots to lay their eggs, coco is always wet. On a better note all 5 lifesavers have tails, they took a while to pop, but they're pretty old. Hoping for a few good males here... I'll be f2'n these to keep them around, so look for some freebies at seedbay this summer.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Nice photos homie. I really love the man with the nice leaf as a hat. That is nice of Dr Dog to send that nice bong over. That white rainbow looks nice as helllll yummm. Mind if I get greens off that bong?..Hahaha pc man :joint: