What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2009~

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Smoking Moose, thanks bro.

I received some nice cuts a few weeks back so I took some shots.

C99
picture.php

Blue Dragon
picture.php

CoG 1974
picture.php

CbR 1974
picture.php

UBC Chemo
picture.php

Here's a zombie I forgot I had, another female. Great female ratio with this strain.
picture.php

Here's some shots of the Grapefruit x C99's that Tank made. We decided to call them Tank, seems fitting. It's a great cross, I found two pheno's so far. We'll be f2'n this to hand out in Tank's honor, freebies!!! So here's what you'll get, great bud production. Smell is amazing, can't wait to try the smoke.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
very very nice!

Some new shots of the Grapefruit x C99's. I have two tester plants side by side. One turned purple the other green. I'm pretty sure we're going to use the purple for the Short Bus Special cross.

Purple Pheno

picture.php

picture.php

Green Pheno

picture.php

picture.php

They're finishing up nice, still have 2.5 weeks.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Brain
Howzit brother..?? Man those are some nice cuts... I am totally interested in watching the UBC chemo get fat and frosty... It just sounds potent and ass kicking... Good luck with all them ladies.. bbl to peep some more.. peace and puffs...

sackO

Che

Veteran
Great updates man, the Tank freebies and SBS's are such an awesome project, can hardly wait to see these getting out there!!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Quite a few new things the bro. Nice n healthy. Can't wait to see flowers on em

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bro,that Tank looks fanfuckintastic yo.wow thats a hella lookin plant...i do miss them bobo shots tho :D
i love steppin thru here and seein the work you guys are doin :respect: to the O.G.A familia!!!!!!!
peace-T-