What's new

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2009~

thatguy

daamn, there is just too many good grow diaries in here nowadays.
how is one supposed to cover them all? :D

I'm with AS on this one! Jeez, I disappear for like a week, and I need to grab a damn SHAMWOW before I'm even done readin what I missed!

Beautiful like always, man! I'll be finally gettin to poppin those zombie virus and sour puss today :D Got a bunch more plants comin down today, and I'm all ready to swap em out with their replacements from the veg closet.

Plenty of space then! Probably even pop some of the other beans I've been holdin onto for a minute while I'm at it :D

All the best,
TG

Old Soul

Veteran
Hey BR, how's it going? That bo-bo is one pretty plant. I also love the pic of that Tangerine, looks like she is wearing a skirt with all them fan leaves.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sublime BR. Stunning shots as always. Doing the rounds, tagging all the familar names - how's it going? ICMag has changed a bit no? Good to see the OGA still alive and kicking out the green.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
those shots are nicey nice. i do like the bo bo as well. looks sour tasting hehe

Ganja Smile

yee I like this pics .. Im sad my plants are so small hehe and look so tasty.. maybe I can change a date like in HighGrow :D

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hi BR...your girls look fuckin kill dude, I like the OSD, but are u fo real bro, she dont stink!!!?LOL

everything is dialed in here, good to Sammet back, Ill catch ya L8R, look for a PM from me!!
Peace

- Z

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Dr Dog, thanks bro, it's going to be a good one.

arcticsun, thanks man.

Tonatiuh, yeah I wear my shades in the room. :yoinks:

Prof Sublime, thanks man, keep stopping in.

thatguy, thanks bro, nice to hear your going to run our gear.

Old Soul, yeah for sure. I normally take most the fans off on the last week during the flush.

BONUS BAG, hey man nice to see you back. Where you been?

Sammet, damn bro, awesome to have you back. Miss checking in on your grow... OGA is doing great, we're about to bust out of the gate.

SirSmokalot, it does have a bit of a sour aftertone, but mostly a great earthy taste.

Ganja Smile, thanks for posting.

norcal woodsman, the Chuck is very sticky....

ZeusOGrefugee, she smells a bit, but not as overpowering as I would have though. I'm sure when she starts to put on the weight the smell will come.

Had to pull some plants out of the tube to get ready for the flush. A bunch snuck up on me. Mazar's all look great, and will be transplanted soon. Not quite sure what I'll cross these with yet, but something will arise.

Bo-bo, if you look closely you'll see a lil seedling in here. Not sure what the heck it is, or how it got there. This plant was in the tube, well away from all the other plants. Only thing I can think of is that a seed off it must have fallen into the pot. I have not seen any seeds on that plant though.
picture.php

Tangerine, this thing just won't change color. I've flushed this one out for a week already, going to need another week.
picture.php

Crash Test, this is the monster that I had in the tube.
picture.php

Another Crash Test that was on the floor, colder temps, great colors.
picture.php

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Man you know Im always gonna be coming thru here.. Nice update all your plants look great bro..Nice ass colors too.. Take it easy :joint:

holy flipin shit man you have gone bud crazy:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::laughing::laughing:
i will be dreaming of that shit allnightlong allnight.
BR what do you use to flush, i use clear x works okay my last crop in hydro 08' turned out alright,check out on the cultivation station
:nanana::nanana::nanana:later BRhappy green thumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i agree with sammet,that last shot is really nice bro.the colors are poppin so nice.
great job with her,just like all the girls that are comin out of ur stable.peace-T-

Hawaiian Meds

Hey BR
Could you post what your ratio is on your molas to H2O mix for feeding. If you did already I apologize, didnt see it myself.
Thanks & Alohaz

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Sammet, yeah for sure. It's nice when you look in the room and see the contrasts between the plants finishing up with those colors against the other green plants.

Prof Sublime. thanks bro.

Dr Dog, I was thinking the same thing.

arcticsun, thanks man.

norcal woodsman, my flush is a two week process. First week is molasses/water, second week just water.

Tonatiuh, thanks man, much appreciated.

Hawaiian Meds, ratio is 1 tbls/4L water.

Sammet, love jap maples, they don't do so well around here.

Latest posts

Latest posts