What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2009~

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
more good stuff BR...glad to hear youve finally jumped on the LK band-wagon...I love it!!! See ya bro

Peace

- Z

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Dr Dog, thanks bro, thought I would jump on the karma wagon.

SkunkyDemon, thanks for stopping by man.

TylerDurden, yes those are the freebies, they were gifted to the OGA by an IC'er, we plan on producing a medical cross with it.

Prof Sublime, thanks bro.

ZeusOGrefugee, I figured it was time to give it a go....

That Girl, thanks so much!!!

I had to take some pics of the colors I see everyday. This bo-bo is getting the axe tomorrow. I have an ecsd x st d in flush that has turned purple too... I'll post some pics of it before it gets trimmed up.
picture.php

picture.php

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Yo Black, thats some fine looking medicine brotha. Always growing the dank.

hazy

Veteran
How does that ecsd x StrD smell? It looks stony as can be.
Wondering if the sour or Strawberry dominates.
I like the sour smells. Get it on my finger and I sit here smelling my finger like a 17 year old that just felt up his girlfriend.:bigeye:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
SirSmokalot, thanks man, can't get enough of that one.

D Rock, thanks man, nice to see ya stop in.

hazy, LOL, It has a nice diesel smell with a hint of strawberry... I notice it more on the exhale, great smoke man... one of OGA's faves, got some f2's still in the buds, guess I best get to work on that.

Well I was checking my flowering chart and noticed I have a bunch that should be flushed out. 4 bo-bo's, tangerine, escd x straw d and the lonely white rainbow. The second orange D x sour D has turned it on, thing has exploded. At first pheno 1 looked like the keeper but number 2 is kicking it in. So the plan this week is to work on elevating my pots off the cold basement floor. My yields have decreased by about .5 an ounce. I need me a new bulb soon too. I would love to get one of those new hortilux dual arc's ... they're a bit pricey.

So I snapped a pic of the white rainbow, not a bad strain at all. The yield wasn't as good as I hoped, but like I said all my plants seem to be yielding less. I may have to cross this rainbow with something to bulk her up.... maybe an afghan or northern lights.... got some new genetics on the way, might need another room soon.

picture.php

Looking damn nice BR. Do you got any pics of your Mazars? Oh yah and where can i buy some "Blackstrap Molasses"...i see more more people mentioning Molasses products...ecspecially coco growers and since it's cheap, i figure it could be a win/win situation. I also checked out WJ's stock on the DR and it seems that he has quite an impressive collection of genetics...for an awesome price. I'm definately like the looks and genetic make up of the Tangerine so i'll for sure be getting a pack of that. Mabey some of that WWxCali-o...

-peace

jtk707

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT

These are some of the most consistant looking juicey plants that i have seen on this forum MAD PROPS:joint:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Prof Sublime, lol no prob.

Capo dei Capi, I get my blackstrap from the grocery store... if they don't have it there try a baking place...

Dr Dog, lol thanks bro, that tarp divides the basement.

jtk707, thanks man... love the positive vibes.

Quick lil update... I was making bubble today. I had a bag of seeded bud from a few runs ago and decided it was time to get something out of it.

picture.php

Orange D x Sour D, this is pheno 2 ... very sour D'ish .. I like
picture.php

Bo-bo ... can't ....get enough of it.
picture.php

Old Soul

Veteran
Fuckin A BR the ladies are looking hot in here! Hope you don't get offended if I hit on a couple of them. While you may be yielding less, at least it doesn't look like it is hurting the quality! Sorry if you already mentioned, but what nutes do you use with the coco and what strength ya giving em?

peace

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Dr Dog, thanks bro, I could take pictures of that all day.

Old Soul, thanks man. I'm trying to get the heat up a bit, don't really want to run a heater, my hydro bill is enough as it is... but the heat will be coming back in a couple months. I'm using canna a and b... pk 13-14... some enyme and I just introduced liquid karma and top maxx.

first week I use 20ml/10L of canna a and b ... enzyme I'm using some pond stuff cause I'm sick of paying ridicules prices for that stuff. I use stress zyme from walmart... 5ml/10L .. liquid karma 20ml/10L ... topp maxx 15ml/10L

second week ... 30ml/10L of canna a and b enzyme 5ml/10L ... 5ml/10L .. liquid karma 20ml/10L ... topp maxx 15ml/10L

third week ... 40ml/10L of canna a and b ... p k 13-14 ..10ml/10L ...enzyme 5ml/10L ... 5ml/10L .. liquid karma 20ml/10L ... topp maxx 15ml/10L

forth week to second last .... 40ml/10L of canna a and b ... p k 13-14 ..15ml/10L ...enzyme 5ml/10L ... 5ml/10L .. liquid karma 20ml/10L ... topp maxx 15ml/10L

last week day 1-3 molasses and water 1 tbsp/4L
last week day 4-7 straight water

There ya go lol... damn I'm pretty stoned :joint:

A

arcticsun

i quite like the canna Aqua A+B nutes. ive used canna products both for soil grows and for hydro grows. im not into the pk13/14 tho, i just ordered some pk9/18 hammerhead that i got. ill try to compare and see how that goes.

ill run hammerhead, overdriive, ripen, final phase. i might drop the ripen but depends on the overall yield when the time comes.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Jeez man that blob of bubble looks niceee. And like you said that Bo-Bo, you just can get enough of it, neither can I.. Looks like a crusty old lady haha. A tastey hashy old lady tho.

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
I use to have a dog named bobo, Grat looking plant. The bubble hash looks like a big scoop of coffee flavored icecream. I bet its alot better than the ice cream though.

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Hey br sup brotha things looking good over in your rooms thanks for the onfo on the molasses going to try it out this time around keep it green brotha peace :wave:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
arcticsun, never heard of the hammerhead before.

Prof Sublime, thanks bro... one of my hardiest plants so far.

D Rock, I have yet to try it lol, I'm doing another bubble run today.

MRBIg$, give it a go, been using it for a while now.

Well I cleaned my rooms, fired up the seed cab, hooked my vortex's up to a controller. Now I should be able to keep some heat in now during the day and have a heater for at night. I took a lot of pictures so here we go.....

Orange D x Sour D, getting the flush next week.
picture.php

Bo-bo's... some are in soil, others in coco.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here's the seed cab...
picture.php

The rest of the veg room...
picture.php

Mazar's and some ecsd x std's
picture.php

Some veger's that need to be transplanted and rotated into the flower room
picture.php