What's new

biker kush v2.0 pheno hunt

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
:yeahthats

Truly sorry about your losses Str8 and KG. Here's to hoping the cuts don't contract the same issue.

Best vibes moving forward. :comfort: My heart goes out on this one.... :frown:

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
yeah i am feeling the same way about the bed however two tables over i have three lights of gg4 looking great growing the same way. honestly ill grow that way again i like the ease of it at the other spots and im not entirely sure its that much of a factor. maybe, but something was there and they arent too soggy either.
the bikers are in a sea of green next store. they are showing some really nice phenos. honestly im going to be overwhelmed with keepers from that batch. digging out the last of the karmas now. the clones look great. its a bitch but its more of a delay than a loss. they are still there in clone form. i dont suspect a second flop is likely as there isnt much evidence of it spreading. just kind of an embarrassing flop and a real pisser to let down karma and the folks that are excited to see this line as it gets released. however there a bunch of karma og threads popping up. fucking blows though.

i publicly loudly just had my ass handed to me on this one. we all biff on a light or two of a round once in a blue moon ive ust never did with some one elses wares on tv before. lol.

clones (hopefully) and or second seed run forthcoming.
thanks for commiserating with me. lost a dog friend today too starting to feel like im in a bad dope grower country song. next thing my wife will leave me and the bank will take the farm. lol sucky day is over. getting up early to bury an 18 year old dog ive known since she was born.
fuck.
good night.

Alpen rock

Ouch...shit happens, dont beat yourself too hard on tht one!!

but its more of a delay than a loss

See?? :)

Thks for putting up the show, best of luck for the next clones, and sorry for your loss, 18 yrs aint nothin...

Peace

Live and learn brother.

Hopin the Bikers next door come through as expected and are A+ tho :)

And I'm terribly sorry to hear about your dog... that's like losing a child. My condolences.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
they are actually. and thanks. shit happens. and it wouldnt even have felt like that much of a loss had it not been that light and a half. i definately dont feel like it is a major tragedy to lose 5% of a crop to mold or other unforseen disaster, its almost garanteed that something will happen once in a while. you drop a tray of clones, accidently break a plant ,get some mislabeled clones, get a herm, burn some plants etc. shit is going to happen but when its a pheno hunt its a bunch of time and hopes down the tube, harder to stomach than losing some money.

but again, onward ill leave it at that.

heading over to the shop now to see the bikers.
they are looking good. ill snap a few pics of my faves.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
i included the couple on here that turned out fuzzy because they are still worth seeing. even though those are not clear youget the picture so to speak.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
ill have my camera back this weeek and more to come. these smell like straight up og kush the nose is there for certain and some are really putting on some thick dense structure. im loving these so far. very few non desirable phenos so far.

Thanks for the picture update! These do look very promising. The very last pic you can see just how frosty it's getting based on those lower nugs.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
greasy pure og kush smell. loud and unmistakably og kush. its in a room with a bunch of other og's. its the real deal. some minor but real variations in bud shape leaf to calyx ratios and frost. the smells vary but are by and large mostly a lot of og kush doms. it gets difficult to discerne by smell the og smells in that room. they arent the only thing loud. by the time i crawl back there i can barely smell the subtleties anymore. lol. but its definatly apunch to the nose high pitch nauseatingly strong og kush stank.
smell it in your eyes and ears, whole face goes deaf strong. nice.

im giving the the greenlight early for these at my other spot from what im seeing.

S

sourpuss

Very nice! :good: got that super frost look to it with those sugars sides all frosted out...

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
yep this aint no joke. thanks third for leading me towards these. its as close as i seen yet from seed that wasnt already a circulated cut.a lot of these would stand up to other elites for sure. so if you are starting over from seed and dont want to risk pests by getting clones but are bummed at not having a real deal og cut, i highly recommend these so far from what im seeing. im gonna pop a bunch at my new spot too that is exactly what im describing. i cant afford pests there and seeds are the only near 100% way i know of to ensure a clean plant to grow there. this is awsome work.

was wondering where your thread of karmaOG went.
and it went down the toilet. hehe.
i wouldnt bet too hard on the wife leaving tho, since troubles usually comes in 3`s, and 1, plants, 2, dog, ah yea, 3`s the lady, so sorry man, but at least you`ll keep the farm ;;;;;)

jokes aside, im sorry for your loss, and wish you the best of all worlds <3
hope you get the karmaogs up and running, and the bikers look good, and probably smell even better.
& when you smoke it you will forget all about yer troubles my friend, and only sing songs of nice fields of strawberries and what not. no more sorrows for this ol` cowboayyh :)

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Glad you're finding the same thing I found in these seeds, straight up OG dankness in seed form. I must say I feel just as good about the Karma OG's. Just about to start my clone run with those.

Latest posts

Latest posts