What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

biker kush v2.0 pheno hunt

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Yeah i am curius to how the selected reverse males will test, and how big the differnce´s are in test results between the selected males.

XXX like said before, i love you doing this brother, kind of wanne fly over to see them beofre they get cut ha ha. to have that persenol squize and smell.

bro if you dont mind wild ass toddlers and crazy ass people who have no idea what weed is, you can come stay at my humble abode anytime youre in oregon. we are a packed house with a packed green house and garden. we grow food too lol.

if you tell people here how we know each other theyll be super confused/ lol/ noone really knows my little universe online here. my wife is awesome. she doesnt know what the difference between mexibrick and tk is but she could probably run a thc test for me,lol. i have a thing for scientists.

ill run some terp tests when i get done. theres a good lab here that i have a personal relationship with.

Scrappy-doo

Great job on the reversal. In Sam's thread it looked like the process did a lot of damage to the foliage.

Looks like you didn't cause much if any. Did you just use less?

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
honestly i need a redo lol. but i think it was strong enough but i shoulda done it before it went itno preflower in 12/12

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey str8,

Thanks for the update

Looking forward to hearing/seeing the results with your testing and growing with this strain

Thanks
GA

Miraculous Meds

hey str8, hows it going brother.

was wondering how the male reversal testing was going? have u selected any males from these tests n produced offspring which ur growing yet?

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
nope. just saved a single male.looks dank. mainly im just playing around, i aint got time to do much more til later this summer,maybe once i finally. fucking. finish. my . long . fucking. build.out.

it should have been done 3 mos ago. my permit didnt go straight through. i had no where to put them to reveg and i was happy with the one male i picked anyway. so i tossed all the ones i didnt get too excited about. i aint making seed til the sun does it for me. lol/

im a one man show with 3 rooms a couple babies and a lot of out of town family i have to take care of. so i decided to downsize my to do list for the summer. ill pick up in fall when i can do these male experiments outdoor on natural light. the male i kept looks dank though.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
after a couple deaths in fam, a few tragedies and nearly losing my mind from not sleeping i decided to focus on family for the summer but the gang of my picks are still around and a sick male to boot. soo............

nickman

Veteran
Hope everything's ok bro... Wish u the best ... Taken some time for urself is always good... This stuff is a lot of work... I'm always getting bitched at about all the time I spend in my room... I got kids and a wife

Miraculous Meds

I wish the best for u and ur family.

Respect for taking care of ur priorities. U can get back to the fun experiments later.

So do u think their is value in doing the male reversal, in ur experience with it this run?