What's new

biker kush v2.0 pheno hunt

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
ok folks. im harvested and pics are in the sorting process. but a lil preview description of pics to follow.
the stacked up og pheno that we are looking for in these seeds occur at about 1/3. a lil off pheno popped up id say about 10-20%. an additional 1/3 of them are not as stacked but i have to say my most crazy frosted looking one actually fell in that group. it was smaller more pointy shallot clove shaped buds that were so fucking frosted and power house og scented that im keeping it even though it looks like it would yield half the weight of the stacked dogs.
that said, the bigger ones were all very impressive in look and smell but there were a few stand outs. my #3, 13,43,53 and 6 are definately making the second round cut. possibly more because i have analyzed my notes on the rest. the notes are based on my observations about 1/2 way through. there are keepers im culling and had they been what i found i would run em again. its just that the standouts amongst the standouts are making the others unnecessaary to keep./

theres is no way you wont find several exceptional keepers in a pack. id say a third of the females i am finding are solid keepers of top quality og with a uniquely high yield for an og. of those id say 1/3 of them will be standouts amongst those. very nice seed line. i have chosen it as my next seed run at a seed only grow.
even the second tier keepers are total dank. i really only saw about 10% that just werent nice.

what about the nose.

its as og as it gets. loud loud loud classic og on the majority of the females.

this is what you are looking for,

this would be the line to run for those who dont want clones outdoors and want a stable enough seed line that they dont have to isolate each plant for packaging. you could mix 75% of the phenos at processing time and the pounds would look uniform and it would be fine.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
i would guess that the majority of folks will find what they are looking for in half a pack. they are that good. the worst of the top 1/3 of them was amazing. the lesser yielding ones were also stunning.
a full pack is a sure bet for a wicked keeper. 2 packs is impossible to imagine you wouldn't find a bomb high yielding og that would stand out amongst the elites. i was a little bit skeptical that a real elite level og kush could be achieved in seed packs at any reliable rate.
i am amazed at this seed line. im running other clone only ogs and this is on par.

nice work karma

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
btw the karmas didnt all perish from the root funk some even pulled through really well. i still have the clones and will be running them again once they reveg. there are some karmas seed in my fridge too that ill pop soon too.

i also just popped 22 more bikers.:blowbubbles:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
ok folks. im harvested and pics are in the sorting process. but a lil preview description of pics to follow.
the stacked up og pheno that we are looking for in these seeds occur at about 1/3. a lil off pheno popped up id say about 10-20%. an additional 1/3 of them are not as stacked but i have to say my most crazy frosted looking one actually fell in that group. it was smaller more pointy shallot clove shaped buds that were so fucking frosted and power house og scented that im keeping it even though it looks like it would yield half the weight of the stacked dogs.
that said, the bigger ones were all very impressive in look and smell but there were a few stand outs. my #3, 13,43,53 and 6 are definately making the second round cut. possibly more because i have analyzed my notes on the rest. the notes are based on my observations about 1/2 way through. there are keepers im culling and had they been what i found i would run em again. its just that the standouts amongst the standouts are making the others unnecessaary to keep./

theres is no way you wont find several exceptional keepers in a pack. id say a third of the females i am finding are solid keepers of top quality og with a uniquely high yield for an og. of those id say 1/3 of them will be standouts amongst those. very nice seed line. i have chosen it as my next seed run at a seed only grow.
even the second tier keepers are total dank. i really only saw about 10% that just werent nice.

what about the nose.

its as og as it gets. loud loud loud classic og on the majority of the females.

this is what you are looking for,

this would be the line to run for those who dont want clones outdoors and want a stable enough seed line that they dont have to isolate each plant for packaging. you could mix 75% of the phenos at processing time and the pounds would look uniform and it would be fine.

hey str8,

looking forward to the smoke report and harvest pics im sure you are in an og state of mind atm

thanks for the update its respected

GA

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
i got some killer karm og pics too. im going to sort these for a coupe days. so you know be patient. lol. im severely overloaded. any body need work? lol. just kidding we got it. glad its all cleared out. retiring this site.

nickman

Veteran
im not at all surprised by that. my second tier phenos are offf the chain. the mids on these are dank og too. most phenos are loud og. these seeds are the shit.

U got that right, I'm very impressed with these so far and I've only ran six seeds so far... I'm defenetly getting more of these...

S

sourpuss

Hows it yield? Sounds like great seeds! I smell some awesome og kush in my headbanger... must be that biker....

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your making these sound like a must have. Wish I had more room I would grab a pack or two ASAP. I'm not surprised at all though with how many keepers you found.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
ok heres a bunch now.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts