What's new

biker kush v2.0 pheno hunt

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
You guys give me red cheeks.

No FanBoy, ore FanMen, Karma Squad Members. all of you. There is no Karma Genetics without You all.

picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
picture.php
ok so a lot of work to be done still but this a few lights of pheno hunts in a sea of green to hunt out the culls and establish a pairing down to a reasonably sized hunt for more detailed analysis than the taste smell potency and obvious yielders. there is alot going on in this pic but the bikers oare on the closest table main bulk of that core area of bulk pots. the long bed in the backis karmas og all about 6 days in here.these are definatley getting pruned and sorted in the next 48 hours and eventually staked and trellised and put on back on timed fertigation..

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
ill get better pics in the next couple days, as things fall into place. btw any of you all running acs should put uv lights in the plower fan manifold where the squirrel cage is. just installed to all the mini split head units in this room. it looked fucked up inside before they got broke down cleaned and retro fitted with a uv light unit.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I respect these 2 guys opinions very highly. I'm gonna grab me something around Xmas. Probably Karmas OG if I'm lucky.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
ill get better pics in the next couple days, as things fall into place. btw any of you all running acs should put uv lights in the plower fan manifold where the squirrel cage is. just installed to all the mini split head units in this room. it looked fucked up inside before they got broke down cleaned and retro fitted with a uv light unit.

got a link to the light you used?

Gardening Angel

Veteran
View Image ok so a lot of work to be done still but this a few lights of pheno hunts in a sea of green to hunt out the culls and establish a pairing down to a reasonably sized hunt for more detailed analysis than the taste smell potency and obvious yielders. there is alot going on in this pic but the bikers oare on the closest table main bulk of that core area of bulk pots. the long bed in the backis karmas og all about 6 days in here.these are definatley getting pruned and sorted in the next 48 hours and eventually staked and trellised and put on back on timed fertigation..

hey str8edge

looking good as always

thanks for the update

GA

potter007

i hear ya. i have seeds i was excited to pop and then i found these. itll be a while before i get through my current most recent purchases. i wonder how long the others will stay in the fridge. the freebies are a lost cause. i should just give em away at the med clinic.

are find new friends new to the state, thats medical and can also run a few test for you(hint)(hint) lol..

at least you can keep the genetics around you, and can still taste the medicine, etc.. lol

I am officially sub'd in, and yep you guessed it i started from the beginning.. Blessings to you brother and happy huntings. slowly but surely im gathering the needed supplies. But i hope to join your ranks soon. This is a show.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I see snowflakes on them already. he he

Looking good XXX gone be fun from here on.

Smokindogcujo

I was thinking the same.. though I'm stuck between the karma and biker 2.0. Anyone w thoughts on that choice?

I was just stuck with the same choice...I picked the Biker Kush 2.0. But I have a feeling as soon as they arrive I will pick up the Karma OG as well.

Just put some White OG 2.0 in coco. So 2015 will be a very Karma year for me! :woohoo:

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
sad sad announcement. my karmas og bit the dust. they and a handfull of sfv og in the same bed inexplicably seem to have contracted an isolated patch of what i thought was mite damage but looks like it may be root disease. this is a new one to me and i just started running hydro within the last year. it was really confusing at first but they started to look like shit. they are all in a garden bed style coco table together and the biker pots directly next to them and the karmas in my veg room look fine. they are stinky frost and sickly and dying.
deepest apologies to those eager;y awaiting the results and most of all karma, who donated the beans.
luckily i have a clone back up of each female that is in the room. hopefully. they are rooting and look good but need to reveg.
they have mostly all rooted but a third or so but it looks promising.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
pretty devastating but i binned the thread because it would bum me out to get updates over and over about it .
sorry for the abrupt curtain.
this show goes on!
pics tonight.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
yes i enlisted the diagnostic help of a fellow member to take a look finally and we both agreed they were ravaged by some sort of funk. ill send em off to a lab to be analyzed because i am just wanting to know the cause. its truly a sad day on these. i have a fair amount of karmas stashed from the lot but not near as many but bombs away.
ive had worse grow room disasters but not with something so epic and excitig as these. ill run the rest and chalk it up to growing as a grower. it happens and this is actually just a moment in a lifelong breeding project for karma. im guessing ill live to see another seed release in the furtherance of this line. from the smells and the frost plus the reports, these are some fierce ogs. my guess is the line itself wont be going anywhere anytime soon.

robryansad.gif

jesus man... that's rough.

Personally I wouldn't have done a new seed run in a bed if I had never done that style of growing before, but unforuntately hindsight is 20/20.

Please don't neglect those clones and move forward with them!

Also yeah would love some pics of the plants before they started getting messed up if you have any since the last pic update.

Latest posts

Latest posts