biker kush v2.0 pheno hunt

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran

this is amazing smelling.

picture.php

View image in gallery

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
#65 looks extremely trichome covered. the nose is loud og like you are looking for. the potency is obvious. this is potentially my keeper but it is still early in my sorting all the samples but this is standing out amongst the stand outs.

nickman

Veteran
Yeah, those dry buds from # 65 look dank as .uck... I can almost smell it through the computer... Nice work bro... I'm loving my 2 bikers I found in half a pack...

stoner51

Great thread and some really nice biker girls.

Just wanted to say I am very happy with Karma Genetics and Biker Kush. I received 13 seeds and all of them popped. Not only that but 12 were females.

These girls seem to be very touchy in veg and cal/mag is a must. I am seeing 2 main phenos. A shorter bushy one with fairly wide branches (75%) and a tall one with very upright OG structure (25%)

I think the tall ones will be the keepers and maybe more SFV OG leaning.

Currently starting my 5th week and flowering has begun. I grow with hp aeroponics and because I was concerned about height I went 12/12 from seed.
[youtubeif]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC3sJf8nyyE&feature=em-upload_owner[/youtubeif]

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
males transforming to females for female bud type expression as if it were actually a female to display its potential influence. terpine and flavor observation.
looking for that breeder stud.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

make males turn female, grow a cola, analyze and test for potency and look at finish time and frost appeal as well as loudness.

stoner51

Wow that's freaky. Shemale weed. I have smoked males to test potency but never went that far. Wonder if they would make seeds if you hit them with pollen.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
yes. you can use it. its also a way if you end up with only males but want to preserve the strain you can make regular seeds with males reversed. not females, females reversed make femm seeds. reversed males make regular seeds.
science is neato.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
i dont know about true breeding. thats a loaded claim in some circles here. i dont make any claims at breeding much less true breeding but im flattered you find my project intriguing. i did too. its a neat trick. mad props to thadocta backyardfarmer samskunkman and onlyornamental for suggestions and sharing experiences. it is neat for sure. skipping a step or two of progeny testing. skip right to the male selection. still will take a round or two after you narrow. but it eliminates a lot of gear right out the gate.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yeah i am curius to how the selected reverse males will test, and how big the differnce´s are in test results between the selected males.

XXX like said before, i love you doing this brother, kind of wanne fly over to see them beofre they get cut ha ha. to have that persenol squize and smell.

sdd420

Veteran
Great thread and some really nice biker girls.

Just wanted to say I am very happy with Karma Genetics and Biker Kush. I received 13 seeds and all of them popped. Not only that but 12 were females.

These girls seem to be very touchy in veg and cal/mag is a must. I am seeing 2 main phenos. A shorter bushy one with fairly wide branches (75%) and a tall one with very upright OG structure (25%)

I think the tall ones will be the keepers and maybe more SFV OG leaning.

Currently starting my 5th week and flowering has begun. I grow with hp aeroponics and because I was concerned about height I went 12/12 from seed.
[youtubeif]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC3sJf8nyyE&feature=em-upload_owner[/youtubeif]
Flower time can increase when doing 12/12 from seed, it has to do with the maturity of the plant in my experience . Peace sdd

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Will there be Terpine test done on them aswell

as thats whats most intresting to me in comparison, to the other males, and to tests done on the females, Then to compare that date will be so incredible intresting to me.

I will pay for the test´s when you want.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Will there be Terpine test done on them aswell

as thats whats most intresting to me in comparison, to the other males, and to tests done on the females, Then to compare that date will be so incredible intresting to me.

I will pay for the test´s when you want.

no need karma.
i can have them done at lab here.
no biggie. the real deal will human nose too.
its smell has gotta say at high decibels "hi, my name is og kush"
hope all is well but i dont except any currency but karma, and you are all paid up. lol i dont mind footing the bill.

Latest posts

Latest posts