What's new

biker kush v2.0 pheno hunt

Sandstarr23

no, im just super intrigued by his lineup and needed a clean og from seed and this seemed like the way to go.hes gotten high marks on this one for both quality and yield combined.i needed a stud and a keeper female. these have been backcrossed now and i wanted a chance at a more stable stud. so i chose fire yield and bx'd all in one strain.
supposed to be one hell of a keeper that thirdcoast found in just three seeds.
i am going to run a promo thread of his karmas og that he won the iccup this year with. as of now i think it is unreleased. ill be starting another thread next week. i dont know him or work for him. im just a dude who wants some killer genetics. after researching what was out there, landed on karma genetics. now im running the fuck out of his seeds to get my keepers. thought id do the others in my shoes a favor and show the lines off as i pick through them. karmas is not the only line i chose but its the line im focusing on the most with my effort,time, and money. ive talked to people who have run the lines i have and they all said they were totally bomb seed lines. i wouldnt run this many seeds i wasnt interested in if someone paid me. its actually a lot energy settng up two temporary grow rooms to accommodate these.

though i dont know him personally he seems like a legit and straight up gem of a guy.
he must have his heart in it because for someone who grows herb, this seems like a hard way to make money.
hes been nothing but helpful on these threads and im stoked to be working with his genetics. good ethics and spot on quality breeding work.

I am the same way...35 yr old East Coast Farmer/MMJ patient RIPAC Member. I grabbed packs of Karmas "White Snake" & Biker Kush V2.0 to go with my Bohdi Seeds "Jabbas Stash" packs...I am doing a 2015 PHENO HUNT FOR THE AGES!!!

I am gonna try to run them to the wheels fall off and gift the entire East Coast MMJ Scene with REAL GENETICS!!
FOR FREE

The local "Compassion Center" (Run and owned by the State Police) is charging sick Cancer patients $350-$450 an oz and trying to take our grower rights away...I am a OG patient...Keep it Grren..Karma's Genetics are a beast. I learned that in 6 months of research...THANK JAH Keep it GREEN...Thanks Karma!!:tiphat:

i really wish I could've gotten some Karma OG..but sold out on the STACK

Sandstarr23

no, im just super intrigued by his lineup and needed a clean og from seed and this seemed like the way to go.hes gotten high marks on this one for both quality and yield combined.i needed a stud and a keeper female. these have been backcrossed now and i wanted a chance at a more stable stud. so i chose fire yield and bx'd all in one strain.
supposed to be one hell of a keeper that thirdcoast found in just three seeds.
i am going to run a promo thread of his karmas og that he won the iccup this year with. as of now i think it is unreleased. ill be starting another thread next week. i dont know him or work for him. im just a dude who wants some killer genetics. after researching what was out there, landed on karma genetics. now im running the fuck out of his seeds to get my keepers. thought id do the others in my shoes a favor and show the lines off as i pick through them. karmas is not the only line i chose but its the line im focusing on the most with my effort,time, and money. ive talked to people who have run the lines i have and they all said they were totally bomb seed lines. i wouldnt run this many seeds i wasnt interested in if someone paid me. its actually a lot energy settng up two temporary grow rooms to accommodate these.

though i dont know him personally he seems like a legit and straight up gem of a guy.
he must have his heart in it because for someone who grows herb, this seems like a hard way to make money.
hes been nothing but helpful on these threads and im stoked to be working with his genetics. good ethics and spot on quality breeding work.

I am the same way...35 yr old East Coast Farmer/MMJ patient RIPAC Member. I grabbed packs of Karmas "White Snake" & Biker Kush V2.0 to go with my Bohdi Seeds "Jabba"s Stash" packs...I am doing a 2015 PHENO HUNT FOR THE AGES!!!

I am gonna try to run them to the wheels fall off and gift the entire East Coast MMJ Scene with REAL GENETICS!!
FOR FREE

The local "Compassion Center" (Run and owned by the State Police) is charging sick Cancer patients $350-$450 an oz and trying to take our grower rights away...I am a OG patient...Keep it Green..Karma's Genetics are a beast. I learned that in 6 months of research...THANK JAH Keep it GREEN...Thanks Karma!!:tiphat:

i really wish I could've gotten some Karma OG..but sold out on the STACK

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
picture.php

TrinZilla

Hey, just found this thread and read through... Cool to see your setup, and great to see so many OG's!! That looks like it's going to be a lot of fun to hunt through!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More so than anything, I wanted to show again what xxxSxxx should expect from those genes...

When I grew them out it was amended organic soil given nothing at all but water the entire time...SO...I imagine, if others could make the genes shine more.

I know Cartel runs some amazing gear .... he and I have shared a few opposing opinions and a few like minded opinion over the years...and therefore, wanted to show HIM what he could expect from his personal venture...

BUT...

What it REALLY comes down to...is you just CAN NOT go wrong with Karma Genetics. Dude just has a way with the plant and his take on what it should be has proven time and time again to be so different than what others are pursuing...Karma's take on cannabis, as a breeder, is very unique. As such, what you find in his gear, I won't say "superior" in fear of sounding like a fan boy...but at the same time...it is, but the real word to use is UNIQUE.

What you get from Karma Genetics...will be unlike anything you get from other breeders. THAT makes it valuable.

Outside of all that...my goodness...it is some stupid good smoke. I have NEVER ONCE thought twice about or regretted running Karma's gear in place of a clone run...

It's THAT solid. NOT to say it is that consistent, but to say it doesn't matter what pheno you get, the plants are KEEPER...

YES, I'm a KG fan boy....for sure...but there is a REASON for it... Pictures don't lie.

dank.Frank

More so than anything, I wanted to show again what xxxSxxx should expect from those genes...

When I grew them out it was amended organic soil given nothing at all but water the entire time...SO...I imagine, if others could make the genes shine more.

I know Cartel runs some amazing gear .... he and I have shared a few opposing opinions and a few like minded opinion over the years...and therefore, wanted to show HIM what he could expect from his personal venture...

BUT...

What it REALLY comes down to...is you just CAN NOT go wrong with Karma Genetics. Dude just has a way with the plant and his take on what it should be has proven time and time again to be so different than what others are pursuing...Karma's take on cannabis, as a breeder, is very unique. As such, what you find in his gear, I won't say "superior" in fear of sounding like a fan boy...but at the same time...it is, but the real word to use is UNIQUE.

What you get from Karma Genetics...will be unlike anything you get from other breeders. THAT makes it valuable.

Outside of all that...my goodness...it is some stupid good smoke. I have NEVER ONCE thought twice about or regretted running Karma's gear in place of a clone run...

It's THAT solid. NOT to say it is that consistent, but to say it doesn't matter what pheno you get, the plants are KEEPER...

YES, I'm a KG fan boy....for sure...but there is a REASON for it... Pictures don't lie.

dank.Frank

On an unrelated note... are you dankly frankly on IG? or is the name purely coincidence?

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
thanks d.f.
you know your way around the dankest strains thats for sure, so that is sayiing alot coming from you.
i wouldnt call you a fan boy. your frankness would dictate you call bullshit if you saw it. you give props where its due.
nothing wrong with steering folks towards the breeders with the best practices.
karmas is bringing the fire for sure. everyone who plays with his genetics enough comes to the same conclusion. these are the seeds to buy. karmas genetics in general seem to get as good if not better reviews online when compared to any other breeders on here.
plus hes a good dude.
you gotta grab some of his gear if youre stocking up on dank in seed form. his gear is a no brainer. i have so much gear going on the back burner for his projects.

trust and reputaion.

karmas is some of the bombest cannabis in seed form.

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor

BUT...

YES, I'm a KG fan boy....for sure...but there is a REASON for it.
.. Pictures don't lie.

dank.Frank

thanks d.f.
you know your way around the dankest strains thats for sure, so that is sayiing alot coming from you.
i wouldnt call you a fan boy. your frankness would dictate you call bullshit if you saw it. you give props where its due.
nothing wrong with steering folks towards the breeders with the best practices.
karmas is bringing the fire for sure. everyone who plays with his genetics enough comes to the same conclusion. these are the seeds to buy. karmas genetics in general seem to get as good if not better reviews online when compared to any other breeders on here.
plus hes a good dude.
you gotta grab some of his gear if youre stocking up on dank in seed form. his gear is a no brainer. i have so much gear going on the back burner for his projects.

trust and reputaion.

karmas is some of the bombest cannabis in seed form.

:yeahthats

I can give two shits what anyone says about fanboys, etc... I'm a fan, for sure......FOR SURE. Fanman sounds better, though. :biggrin:

In all honesty, I like a few other breeders as well but didn't start buying their gear till I had at least one pack of everything in the Karma line. After trying my first few KG beans, I decided I liked them so much I had to go back for additional packs of each. Years later, I've learned EVERY strain he has is outstanding and I'll want extras of anything I try. I have yet to find another breeder who produces so many different strains that are capable of producing such high percentages of keepers.

I couldn't agree more with both Frank and Str8.... very well spoken and admirable to see people giving due credit. :respect:

Now if we can all just get KG to work a Sour D project or maybe some Blueberry... :pimp3:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KG will tell you right now when it comes to SOUR you want his Headbanger... ;)

I've offered KG blueberry work in the past...he's just going other directions with his interests right now. Seems he's exploring hazes these days.

dank.Frank

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Several packs of Headbanger in the vault and a few White Snake so that I can hopefully find a super sour when I have time/space to hunt.

As for the Blueberry, we need to start a petition.

Alpen rock

Amazing shots Dank Frank, thks for sharing!

What it REALLY comes down to...is you just CAN NOT go wrong with Karma Genetics

I got hooked with one pack a few years ago (jamil Sayyida), bought a few KG beans since then (much much less than I would have liked, trust me!), proof is in the pudding, hell yeah!
but also the rep Karma is given by shitloads of talented and respected growers/breeders is amazing (see above!!).

I think I've only seen 2 negative feedbacks over the years here (one complaining on the blandness of Happy Brother and the other was the unverified Shoreline cut drama).
Everything else has been nothin but love and Dank!!

Keep on keepin it real Karma!

Latest posts

Latest posts