What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

biker kush v2.0 pheno hunt

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey str8edge,

Thanks for the update,
I'm looking forward to your white og pheno hunt your going to have some hard choices picking the keepers from those strains

When I pheno hunt I usually run the seed then the clones go into hydro and coco dtw for further selection the whole process for me takes up to 12 months but it well worth the effort
I'll be doing my karma og this way

GA

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not hard to re-veg the ones that you didn't expect to be good...

With large selections, I just by default leave a few bottom nugs on...just in case something surprises me after they are dried up and ready to smoke.

I screwed up a few years back while sorting some NL seeds and missed a plant that's resin was straight up pine needles and gave the best giggly stone I had in years. I missed it because on the stem rub - it smelt exactly like all it's siblings - but the resin was completely unique.

Don't make that mistake... ;)

dank.Frank

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
yes back ups will be kept til i havedried samples of each. massive cull planned for the first round.hopefully at least half can be dropped immediately.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
my buddy allowing me to use his old room for my male run had to recant. bummed but its a really good situation for him and he wants to fire it back up. in the meantime im gonna run em somewhere else. not sure exactly yet where.ill likely build a little box for em in my garage. i just need a little 4x8 to run em so its not insurmountable.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey str8

Good news on the clones

I'm not looking forward to my next cloning session !

Looking forward to your next update

Thanks
GA

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Hey str8

Good news on the clones

I'm not looking forward to my next cloning session !

Thanks
GA

for what its worth anyone having cloning issues should read snypes guide to cloning whether you are in rockwool or aero he has some good tips for problem cloning situations.
heres what i use

for 1 gallon of water

4 mls gh micro
6 mls bloom
0.5 ml super thrive
2 drops (not droppers) normal house hold bleach.
1 gram chitosan
i dissolved asprin

p.h. 5.5-5.8

soak this into rockwool
lightly squeeze just a few mils out of a 1.5 inch soaked cube. (barely a lill comes out)
it shouldnt be drippy but almost.
put in a tray loosely like 35 or less spaced with foliage trimmed back so its not crowded and wet leaves all crammed in.
on a heat mat set to 75-78
open vents
after three days start taking the dome off every day for an hour. increase to two times and three times and four times till you have a roots.
approx 7-14 days

WolfieCat

Agreed, xxxstr8edgexxx. Snype's cloning guide is quite useful.
I switched to cloning into coco rather than rockwool, but the nutrient formula and general discussion in that thread is cash.

How do the Bikers clone compared to others that you've grown?

-Wolfie

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
some of the clones for next round

picture.php
picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
to be honest i have similar luck across the board on strains. i find that when its dialed and your on point, all genetics pop quick. when im slacking they do too. so to answer your question i think they clone really well. i did otice they seem more easily cloned than other ogs in that they really root vigorously once they get going.
Agreed, xxxstr8edgexxx. Snype's cloning guide is quite useful.
I switched to cloning into coco rather than rockwool, but the nutrient formula and general discussion in that thread is cash.

How do the Bikers clone compared to others that you've grown?

-Wolfie

Gardening Angel

Veteran
for what its worth anyone having cloning issues should read snypes guide to cloning whether you are in rockwool or aero he has some good tips for problem cloning situations.
heres what i use

for 1 gallon of water

4 mls gh micro
6 mls bloom
0.5 ml super thrive
2 drops (not droppers) normal house hold bleach.
1 gram chitosan
i dissolved asprin

p.h. 5.5-5.8

soak this into rockwool
lightly squeeze just a few mils out of a 1.5 inch soaked cube. (barely a lill comes out)
it shouldnt be drippy but almost.
put in a tray loosely like 35 or less spaced with foliage trimmed back so its not crowded and wet leaves all crammed in.
on a heat mat set to 75-78
open vents
after three days start taking the dome off every day for an hour. increase to two times and three times and four times till you have a roots.
approx 7-14 days

Hey str8edge,

Thanks for the info I'll give it ago on a one of my clone trays and let you know how it goes

Awesome pic of the vegging room,

Thanks
GA

Latest posts

Latest posts