What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

biker kush v2.0 pheno hunt

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
just pulled the trigger. cheap!!in lieu of any real action this has become a zip tie thread lol.
sorry. enough with the label tweaker minutia.

Miraculous Meds

just pulled the trigger. cheap!!in lieu of any real action this has become a zip tie thread lol.
sorry. enough with the label tweaker minutia.

It is pertinent to the situation bro. U get all ur cuts taken yet, that is one hell of a lot per seedling, Im just planning keeping one backup of each, have u done it this way before?

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
just picked this up.
this is purely for reversing males to females for female flower expression.trying to get a hint at what these males are going to be adding as studs. a window, if you will, into their female flower side of the dna contribution.
ill be treating a room full of all the males.
*******attention. this is not going to be used on anything consumed by anyone.*********

picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Just noticed were in the karma forum so I guess these be karma beans. U work with Karma or anything like that?

no, im just super intrigued by his lineup and needed a clean og from seed and this seemed like the way to go.hes gotten high marks on this one for both quality and yield combined.i needed a stud and a keeper female. these have been backcrossed now and i wanted a chance at a more stable stud. so i chose fire yield and bx'd all in one strain.
supposed to be one hell of a keeper that thirdcoast found in just three seeds.
i am going to run a promo thread of his karmas og that he won the iccup this year with. as of now i think it is unreleased. ill be starting another thread next week. i dont know him or work for him. im just a dude who wants some killer genetics. after researching what was out there, landed on karma genetics. now im running the fuck out of his seeds to get my keepers. thought id do the others in my shoes a favor and show the lines off as i pick through them. karmas is not the only line i chose but its the line im focusing on the most with my effort,time, and money. ive talked to people who have run the lines i have and they all said they were totally bomb seed lines. i wouldnt run this many seeds i wasnt interested in if someone paid me. its actually a lot energy settng up two temporary grow rooms to accommodate these.

though i dont know him personally he seems like a legit and straight up gem of a guy.
he must have his heart in it because for someone who grows herb, this seems like a hard way to make money.
hes been nothing but helpful on these threads and im stoked to be working with his genetics. good ethics and spot on quality breeding work.

Miraculous Meds

no, im just super intrigued by his lineup and needed a clean og from seed and this seemed like the way to go.hes gotten high marks on this one for both quality and yield combined.i needed a stud and a keeper female. these have been backcrossed now and i wanted a chance at a more stable stud. so i chose fire yield and bx'd all in one strain.
supposed to be one hell of a keeper that thirdcoast found in just three seeds.
i am going to run a promo thread of his karmas og that he won the iccup this year with. as of now i think it is unreleased. ill be starting another thread next week. i dont know him or work for him. im just a dude who wants some killer genetics. after researching what was out there, landed on karma genetics. now im running the fuck out of his seeds to get my keepers. thought id do the others in my shoes a favor and show the lines off as i pick through them. karmas is not the only line i chose but its the line im focusing on the most with my effort,time, and money. ive talked to people who have run the lines i have and they all said they were totally bomb seed lines. i wouldnt run this many seeds i wasnt interested in if someone paid me. its actually a lot energy settng up two temporary grow rooms to accommodate these.

though i dont know him personally he seems like a legit and straight up gem of a guy.
he must have his heart in it because for someone who grows herb, this seems like a hard way to make money.
hes been nothing but helpful on these threads and im stoked to be working with his genetics. good ethics and spot on quality breeding work.

Cool I was just curious cause I did take note of the amnt of seed and effort ur throwing down on this and I understand that u have to believe in the seed maker to do this. So most running this type of hunt are either part of the biz or believe in the company. Respect man Im gonna learn about karma thru u so im interested. Cant wait to see what comes of these. gl

S

sourpuss

Wonder if your gonna find 1 stand out or a bunch or stand outs...... really impressed with the effort... :tiphat:

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Wonder if your gonna find 1 stand out or a bunch or stand outs...... really impressed with the effort... :tiphat:

yeah i wondered the same thing. im guessing i will find a ton of plants that are very similar. i bet there will be some stand outs to toss and my hopes are that there are a few also that shine.
its stands to reason there will be a few that i like more than others.this may seem like a lot but in all honesty im only going to be selecting from approx 33 girls. lets say 20% are immediately recognizable as less desirable than the others and there are two or three distinct phenos between the keepers.we are talking about maybe getting down to 10 or so big descisions pretty quick. at which point i can run a table packed for a better obsevation.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Bro, be careful on making judgements based on appearance/smell alone. In my experience when doing large selection runs, it's always the ones you'd least expect that end up suprising you! Take cuts of everything and make judgements once you're smoking them!

Peace

S

sourpuss

Yeah thats such a process. Im sure the work is gonna pay off tho.... gl.... livin the dream!

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Yep, and this is where tissue cultures would come in handy
i have an oppurtunity to culture these but not til the end of the month. i dont know how much time i can realistically take though. culturing out all these in the lab in one sitting might be too much to ask of my buddy who has the set up. i dont usually expect more than a couple hours of benchwork at a time. im really inexperienced with tc so i dont think i could pull it off with this much material in such a short amount of time..

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Bro, be careful on making judgements based on appearance/smell alone. In my experience when doing large selection runs, it's always the ones you'd least expect that end up suprising you! Take cuts of everything and make judgements once you're smoking them!

Peace
appearance and smell are very important factors to me so if somethings lacking in those departments they get cut. there are plenty of cuts out there floating around that are bland in look and smell but are strong. i am completely dissinterested in them. i want herb so loud and stanky my neighbors call the cops because they cant sleep.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well if you do get to do any TC I'm guessing you will be posting here. I'd like to learn more about it and see more in our community use it.

What are the other karma strains? He is great, some of my first plants were karma genetics.