What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

biker kush v2.0 pheno hunt

Alpen rock

no just the males. although if things go south on me time wise and i have clone back ups it is a possibility.
im just not prepped or excited about running an outdoor that is a 65 75 day pheno that hasnt even started flowering by now in the pnw. maybe outside l.a. that would be ok. but if theres nowhere to put it and i feel frisky i can run the moms in a hoop house and plug in a dehu and a fan. they will likely show in the next 14-28 days and that will be half way through the flowering season here. so now instead of being a late october-early nov finish they would be more like a dec finish. im not really feeling it. hahaha. these are just a space where they are staying away from indoor pests and getting free 12/12 til they show sex. low maintenance. as soon as i discerne gender cuttings go in a clone dome to flower indoor.
im starting first run as clones because itll tell me what im going to be playing with more accurately plus im still waiting on my space.1
thks fr your answer stre8dge.
Of course it makes sense...december finish ain't sounding too exciting fo sho....in my neck of the woods, most strains show sex around mid august, but 70 days flowerers are a gamble and often disapoint IMHO.

Peace

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
im toppin back and up potting this week.over a few days ive nocked em back an internode a day always stopping to make sure there is developemt underneath substantial enought to look filled out the next COUPLE DAYS. i have dropped em back 50 easilly some as much as 75% what they would have been over the course of 2-3 toppings the lat week or two. only one male so far. itll getting florel spray treatments once everyone has shown and sent thier seperate ways. point is im just looking to keep them healthy and happy t get cuttings for moms back ups and first pheno runs.
curious what folks are seeing in relation to the less branchy phenos and also the super branchy one. most lie somewhere in between similarly to each other..they are making my lil yard stink in flowerless veg.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
heres a little peek. its a picture of the two far ends of the spectrum om phenos im seeing. then a pic of a couple each of the different phenos. then a group shot.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
the very tall beafy ones with wide internode spacing are maybe a little less than 20%
the really tight internodes are prolly a little less than that.
"somewhere in between" is the biggest slice of the pie. about 2/3s possibly more fall into that leaning maybe slightly one way or the other but more towards the beefy tall side im thinking. i would say that the characteristic of the dominant pheno is a nice mix of the two traits. stout vigorous with a bit of bushyness compared to the others that are as stout. im guessing thats the pheno hes selecting for.

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Truly amazing thread. Very eager to watch this come to fruition. Thanks for the picture update. Looks like a beast on the 2nd picture, on the left.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd be making distinctions on any of the plants that displayed three fan blades as their first set at each internode...

I'm quietly stalking this thread. So much potential. Good luck on your hunt!

dank.Frank

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
are saying this because its a true og kush trait and will be more likely to display the traits we are all looking for? im relatively new to ogs in general. ive run a couple now and am experienced with sour diesel which is sort of related but ogs are a new world to me. so i may not be the most informative guide to this seed hunt. guess thats why i invited all you smarties. i definitely have noticed this in the two cuts im running now.
ive also noticed you gotta dial em. i yellowed the true and this sfv hybrid cut i have now. they are still looking nice even with my neglect of mag im guessing probably needs a ratio of nutrients with a lower nitrogen ratio to pk cal and mag. anybody know the ideal ratio for ogs in terms of N,P,K,Ca,Mg,&S.

thanks for the tip ill check that out in the morning.
I'd be making distinctions on any of the plants that displayed three fan blades as their first set at each internode...

I'm quietly stalking this thread. So much potential. Good luck on your hunt!

dank.Frank

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
so one thing ill mention too is a little bit of the variation may also have to do with light competition. these picks are just as the plants were up potted from the 3s they were in. i say only some though because this was definitely a strongly differing trait in the two phenos divisions i pointed to but it could've been exaggerated by canopy dominance and lack there of.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
damm missed your thread XXX.

Got it seated, so will se all updates now.

Yes 3 leafed fans at start and base are a OG thing, the Ha- and biker dont show it that much tho compared to SFV and TK.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
damm missed your thread XXX.

Got it seated, so will se all updates now.

Yes 3 leafed fans at start and base are a OG thing, the Ha- and biker dont show it that much tho compared to SFV and TK.

thanks for droppin in. excited to run these. i picked up a bunch of the white og v2.0s amongst a couple others. they are next.