What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

biker kush v2.0 pheno hunt

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Good luck finding what you're after, I'm sure a winner or two will pop up with that size sample to select from.

Peace

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, I was just mentioning it as a base OG trait to seek out...as Karma said.

Don't forget, some of those taller plants that are outgrowing others are more than likely your males. ;)

dank.Frank

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Yeah, I was just mentioning it as a base OG trait to seek out...as Karma said.

Don't forget, some of those taller plants that are outgrowing others are more than likely your males. ;)

dank.Frank
I have experienced that as well. It was bummer the first time I ever grew hundreds of seeds. All the plants I was eying one by one wnt to the male camp. I used to grow 4 or 5 times what I needed for my outdoor and pick my top 20 % of the females then I would have a plant sale for everybody. In the neighborhood who came up short. The males were always the beasts.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
i found a couple of sexy parts so im setting up suplemental lighting to break the night cycle.in the middle of the night i have a few small t5 lights ziptied to a board over the plants to come for an hour or maybe two. not sure how much it will take to let them stay in veg til they go to the my friends house for cloning for preservation. keeping this project under a 4x8 space is going to be a challange. im at that space now. i need to root copies to get this down to size without stressing about keeping big moms.
the smaller the better for the clone back ups and future proving cuts.once i have all the gender discerned ill be able to split them into two different spaces.

thecrook

cool man i had never heard about karma genetics until came on here tonight and now i looking into buying the happy brother bx 2 , seeds are such an addiction i keep buyin more and more probablynever have time to grow them all lol

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
cool man i had never heard about karma genetics until came on here tonight and now i looking into buying the happy brother bx 2 , seeds are such an addiction i keep buyin more and more probablynever have time to grow them all lol

i hear ya. i have seeds i was excited to pop and then i found these. itll be a while before i get through my current most recent purchases. i wonder how long the others will stay in the fridge. the freebies are a lost cause. i should just give em away at the med clinic.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
The BKGK cut came from freebies... ;)

dank.Frank

i dont doubt there is fire out there in some freebies bagseed etc.
its just i cant pop every bean that graces my mailbox.
you gotta pick and you gotta pass a few. so far the things i chose to pick up are looking better to me than the various random things im not really looking for in the first place.
something called ice cream, hawaian skunk haze, blue og, og 's kush,white widow x cindy 99, its not that im turning my nose up its just im on a mission and i have to choose. these all look worth while to somebody but ill likely tear into the rest of my karma raskal, archive and relentless gear, then maybe my sin citys raskal berries. i dont know i got some beans to pick through before i start thinking about space for "fruity chronic juice" what ever that is. could be the best of the seeds i got for all i know. ill likely never know.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
props to karma for making this dank seed line and putting in the hard work to bx and stabilize it. :respect:

props to third coast whos thread inspired me to run this seed line:headbange

Haha, thanks man. Can't wait to see what you find in yours. Just took down two ladies over here. The first one went 9.5 oz's and the second doesn't look any smaller. Not bad for half a light.

OG's that can do an easy 2 per? Yes please!

Looking forward to where this goes.:tiphat:

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
the variation isnt very extreme. as frank pointed out the beafcake are probably males of the larger pheotypes. the vast majority fall in the middle and are all looking very similar. the smallest ones got exaggeratedly so in the light competition when they were filling the canopy of the 3 inchers.
the smells coming out of my yard are og funk. for real stank of og coming off these.
seems from leaf shapes and habit this is a fairly stable line for being a hybrid.
im guessing thats the compatability of the cross and the backcrossing working at play.
but hard to say until they start to flower.

sureshot66

Veteran

picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
on the beefcake note. good news. the first female i noticed today was one of the taller beefier phenos.
shes a taller and thicker more vigorous one. definitely in the top 20% or so for size and vigor. potential. numbering plants today and casually marking any obvious sexed plants. there are a few but less than half are obvious at this point. i can spot males easiest. so the unsexed plants and the female plants i always have trouble telling apart at first until white hairs come out. so mostly today just noticed and marked a few males. no point in giving myself a headache peering in on the new growth until its going to be easier. i think i put that supplemental light on em just in time and will maybe unfortunately have a little reveg here and there but not a big deal because theyll snap back by the time im ready to take cuts for the first flower run. i think it wont be that many of em either. the other variety by another breeder out there with them is going to have a few more. all looks good.