What's new

~BHO LOVERS~

catcherintheye

ahhh, something sweet man! wish I could dab. I remember when i had to use a dish that big! lol, it was only a few months ago. I always whip my stuff now, doesnt necessarily budder it for me when I use water to purge after whipping. It allows to me get all the tane out with minimal heat/water exposure, I noticed that it doesnt have that harsh taste that goes away after a day either.

I used to heatmat and get budder identical in texture and colour as yours. Its wierd what the heatmat does, I dont get it. God I love BHO.:dance013:

I think im going to do a run. I seriously need a decent camera.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
i was right in my problem. made an adjustment. that second run yielded more, no need to whip, mostly all came out waxy. 15.5g from about 140g of material. 29g of oil in 2 runs, I like it! so much easier than the 4-5 runs that would have taken me with the old tube.

pics to come later!

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
had to whip it a bit this time

13.5g final total from around 140g of material. figured out why and corrected the problem, next run should be closer to 15g
picture.php

ticklemyballs and drop bho shit on my chest! HAHAHAHa

RulaTone

Veteran
Me too have some fun with explosives...
Made with Colibri gas
Double 5u paper filter
Only buds, 2 weeks cured
I had 1g out of 8g (12,5%) but i don't grind buds so there is still plenty of resin. (seen with 30x microscope)
I usually do a second run with butane or ethanol to catch all.
After the first run buds still smell and look good, if i don't tell you you can belive they are normal buds.

I make 0.05 hits....usually two of them works good for an hour. 4 of them if i wanna really feel it...
Very smooth when vaporized, taste is very intense and it dries your mouth. But to me is not too similar to bud taste.
Quite always it reaches glassy form if correctly purged.

:tiphat:

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
2 Cents

2 Cents

Looking good.
Plasticity is a great attribute to the finished product.

dingbat

dude!!! silly putty budder!!! thats awesome!!! i wonder if you could press a newspaper comic face onto it lol

Rednick

Veteran
You gotta use an electric griddle...
Boiling water don't work unless you perhaps set up a double-boiler.

Think of this like working with candy or chocolate.
You got to think inside the kitchen.

dingbat

boiling water sure does work, i use it all the time. makes beautiful oil in decent time. i dont use a double boiler because i dont want to have my oil on the stove.

Rednick

Veteran
That was somewhere around 20g.

@Dingbat: What I was saying is that those bubbles are evidence of butane leftover and trapped by the surface tension of the viscous oil. When you put the baking dish on an electric griddle ($40 at big box store), and heat it up to low - 200 deg F, work it for a while (depends on purge and heat) 20-60 min the result will be a putty, which is much easier to work with (less tacky) than 'oil'.

Now we are currently debating i(on the Farm) if the difference between oil and budder is just the process of dehydrating the shit or a function of releasing all the 'tane.

Opinions from educated (chemistry) peeps welcomed.

dingbat

i make budder the exact way your describing but on boiled water. i'm telling you it works really well and im sure lots of people agree with me. of course there can be problems with any method if you dont do it correctly.

dusto2k3

My buddy runs his BHO, purges, then adds a little alcohol to the mix to get it all together and in one place.

How do you get that BHO to be so White?

catcherintheye

Damn. DOPES BACK, that Avatar :dunno: where is mine? Such nice stuff dope. You should get stuff out to your local co ops, you could really brighten up people lives.

Latest posts

Latest posts