~BHO LOVERS~

A little BHO

SDC13507.jpg

SDC13515.jpg

SDC13525.jpg

SDC13528.jpg

dope_roor

great pics as always dope_roor

That looks just like a mini Bon-Bel cheese. When are you going to get those delivered to my local supermarket?

Damn. DOPES BACK, that Avatar :dunno: where is mine? Such nice stuff dope. You should get stuff out to your local co ops, you could really brighten up people lives.

thanks guys!

I do indeed share my concentrates with local co ops, there are two I volunteer for and process batches for them on occasion :ying: and always happy to help more!

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
My buddy runs his BHO, purges, then adds a little alcohol to the mix to get it all together and in one place.
Not a bad idea.

How do you get that BHO to be so White?
Color is more a function of the starting material than it is the processing.
THC dominant = White
CBD/CBN dominant = Darker/Black
Peace.

Strawberry Dream (Blue Dream x Strawberry Cough)

(dish by LEAR)

IMG_2795.jpg

IMG_2796.jpg

IMG_2799.jpg

Last night I made some BHO from a couple purple Jackberries that came out close to this..exact same color.... I love some well made BHO....IMO, It's very hard to beat..... Good oil is the shit.

nice job man.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
nice i'd vape that if it has no sulfur. i just mean it looks great, but i have had beautiful oil that was contaminated with sulfur, so i'm just covering my bases.

your just looks weird catcher :D

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Nice and amber strand bro!!!

c99 and tsi fly BHO

fresh, unpurged
picture.php

all purged and buddered up
picture.php

made from sugar trim of mosca seeds c99bx1 and tsi fly..... followed Grey Wolf`s method of totally drying the trim in an low, low overn with the fan on! 10% return by weight!!

peace

icetoker

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
i believe what he saw was not actually sulfur. sometimes when the level of resin gets very high in a butane solution, it precipitates out in a yellow crystally flaky form. i dont believe you can see sulfur in oil, just taste it.

sulfur gets into oil using a sulfur burner, as many do to control powdery mildew. if you use one in after about 2 weeks in bud, you can taste it in the extract, as the sulfur vapor sticks to the crystals much worse than the rest of the plant. some buds may taste fine smoked whole, but not as hash or oil.

dope_roor

0.5g of grapefruit haze, a very auto-butter strain IME

nicely been curing for about a week now

IMG_2843.jpg

IMG_2845.jpg

IMG_2844.jpg

and some trainwreck oil i picked up at HopeNet SF, not the greatest jar/bag appeal but dabs are very smooth, potent, and flavorful!

pardon the dust, i stupidly got part of my sweater sleeve on the oil :wallbash:

IMG_2848.jpg

IMG_2851.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg

Hey y'all, great thread. I have a general question for everyone. If I want to make consecutive batches of BHO should can I use the same pyrex dish over and over? Or should I switch pyrex dishes every batch? Would a large mirror work?

catcherintheye

I dont think theres anything wrong with doing more than one run in a dish, the longer the tane is in the dish tho, the more water is gona condense in the oil, ice builds up if you dont put the dish in warm water quick enough and you will have to purge the oil longer to dry the water out or you may exhibit some snapping,crackling and popping.

Id be quick tho, I did a same dish double run with one tube and it took me a while to reload in that time, my dish with the first run in was pretty purged and adding the new wash on top of it made it really hard to get both runs evenly purged together. Its probably best and faster/easier to get one can of butane out, one run at a time.

O

OHenry

i love bho.

why waste any time making bubble.

nice pics everyone.

anyone know if 100lb 5x tanks are available from an industrial gas supply?

thanks.