dope_roor

thanks, I had em custom made out of boro/pyrex

IMG_2683Medium.jpg

PM sent :)

dope_roor

ist not the same jar but the same dimensions and its only 13 euros
101120.JPG

ouch $20 USD a jar? :wallbash:

mmm the jar i used is a little smaller in diameter, 2.9cm di (vs. ROOR 3.5cm)

IMG_2682Medium.jpg

when i have larger runs sometimes i use this larger jar, little bigger than the ROOR, this one has di of 4.2cm, holds up to like 7gs

IMG_2676Medium.jpg

i'm a sucker for boro :) hopefully get behind the torch one day

OsWiZzLe

Elite Genetics Super Strawberry Diesel

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 11
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 11
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 11
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 11

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
IT is just water right? right after hearing it, a buddy of mine gave me some ISO to try and it had that same crackle, obviously no butane is in that, so im pretty sure its just water residuals.

I came home after that and whipped and did a little longer purge and that crackle was gone.

ya just water, almost for sure.

G

Guest3498

Pre 98 bubba

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Any comments from all you seasoned oil heads? I'm satisfied with this batch but I'm sure I can do better.... Should I whip more, or maybe less? The last time I did bubba bho I whipped it a tad more and it ended up crumbling and eventually turning to clumpy powder, I figure this stuff is a little bit easier to work with...

dope_roor

looks great!!

i know what you mean, crumbly is an annoying texture to try to take dabs of

i generally store it in an unwhipped state and whip it just prior to smoking.

treeofsatta

Man all your guys stuff looks so great. When I've made it before it's been too sticky to handle! I've never been able to store it well, other than in the freezer on the back of a knife.

How dya get it to that consistency?

catcherintheye

those r the same jars you had on tahoe kush dope. Satty he may have some for you :tiphat:.

Dope I love the way unwipped stuff looks but youre right, a whip before defo makes it smoother, i dunno why.

May not be as seasoned as the rest but VADO if i had flower like that, i wouldnt bother makin bho with it.That looks soo prime. I reckon the trim off that would make the same quality budder as those using whole nug or pretty damn close. pre98 ftw.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
just got my new XL okief tube! gonna be some massive batches going off. I've got many lbs of material backed up.

G

Guest3498

Made another batch today out of some mcfly buds and whipped it. Does this quality as budder, or do I need to whip it more? It's lighter in color than my camera shows and seems to have a nice consistency... tears easily, not sticky... any tips are appreciated...

picture.php

catcherintheye

that is BUDDER, there are different consistencies, drynesses etc. Its all the same shit. Theres powdery budder, gooey budder, semi stable budder (kinda like what you have) the stable stuff i consider the powdery dried budder.

Consider it got its name from the colour and consistency of butter. IMO it should be just like you have it, not sticky to fingers at a quick touch and you can literally spread it over a bowl of weed like pasty butter on toast. My fav.

id like to hear what the seasoned trouts have to say:tiphat:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's whipped well Vado!

i personally don't like whipping bho.
unless it's uber tacky after a good purge, then i might.

also, IMVHO, the longer you purge, the easier it will be to play with.
anytime i play junkie and make a fast batch, it's too sticky to touch.
patience does pay off in all aspects of this dope game :D

G

Guest3498

^Badass

Thanks for the tips guys. Next time I'll try a longer purge for sure...

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
what ya workin with lately tickle? any pics for us?

Ask and Ye shall receive...

first run with the new okief XL tube:dance013:

Detroit Blueberry outdoor nugs and trim
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

had to whip it a bit this time
picture.php

13.5g final total from around 140g of material. figured out why and corrected the problem, next run should be closer to 15g
picture.php

2nd XL run Cheese outdoor nugs and trim, just ran this an hour ago, so we'll see tomorrow what the tally is.
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts