What's new

BEND OVER BITCHES!! LST'ed Bubba and Purple Kushes

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
MOneYMiKe-lol..Right there in the room with ya. Keep an eye over your shoulder!!hehe All my best bro. Great to have you taking a look at the girls.

Sleepy-Great to see ya bro. Thanks!! That dehu has been running nearly non stop for 5 to 6 years. Sure has seen it's share of water pass through.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
thats a lot of buddage there RR
that ORig Diesel is about to blow up if i thinks correctly
i need some CO2 when i move may have to go sealed room.
what are you rockin
tank/reg i think, but how do you control? monitor?
keep it up big brotha

I

idoreallytry

man i love this those lil bushes are frickin cool man i think u said last time u got 9 oz off one is that right?,,,that is awesome one of these days i will have to try that,,,peace

resinryder

Veteran
AZ-Whatup bro??? Naw man. Have never used neen oil on them.

SirSmokalot-Hope to see the diesel fill out. I use the tank CO2/regulator. I don't monitor it. I have it set up on a digital timer for flow times. The rooms sealed so nt loss of the gas.

idoreallytry-Hiya bro. Yeah over 9 oz off the last run of LVPK with this method.Glad you like the bushes.

I

idoreallytry

i wish i had hte patience or the touch to do that but i would for sure have a broken branched mess on my hands lol,,,peace

resinryder

Veteran
idoreallytry-Patience is one thing but there isn't anything special about the touch. Since you start training them as soon as you put them in their first pot, it's really every easy to tie them over. Don't remember if I mentioned it in an earlier post, but when I start plants to do this way, I put the cutting into the rockwool starter cube at a 45 degree angle. This way I get a head start on the process and I don't break the stem when bending it over.

Stinkymutt-Hiya Mutt. Great to have you checking out the thread. Thanks for the kind words brother.

sneakinman13

Veteran
wow.
longest i trained plants was for about 3 months..
but they didnt quit get as wide as yours!
prolly cause for 2 months i only had 80 watts of floro on um. lol
anyways

can not wait to see these finish!
your gonna be one happy camper come harvest time.

I

idoreallytry

idoreallytry-Patience is one thing but there isn't anything special about the touch. Since you start training them as soon as you put them in their first pot, it's really every easy to tie them over. Don't remember if I mentioned it in an earlier post, but when I start plants to do this way, I put the cutting into the rockwool starter cube at a 45 degree angle. This way I get a head start on the process and I don't break the stem when bending it over.

Stinkymutt-Hiya Mutt. Great to have you checking out the thread. Thanks for the kind words brother.

nice yip man on the 45 dggree thing i suppose u could always plant at anangle to if you don't do the 45 in the cube right,,i have an afgooey clone in a rapid rooter that i would like to try this with,,,peace

resinryder

Veteran
sneakinman13-Thanks man. Most appreciated.

idoreallytry-No problem ido. Just start bending it as soon as you can. The younger the better. Took me a few times to figure out how to make it a bit easier for me.

I

idoreallytry

yeah i was just wondering about transplanting how do you do it or do u start it in the big tubs,,,peace

resinryder

Veteran
I step pot them. After I get roots in my rockwool cubes, I put them into 6" pots. From there they go to a rose pot. The rose pot is about 7 inches wide by 10 to 11 inches tall. So it's about a 1 1/2 gallon pot. From there to a 4 gallon, then normally to a 7 gallon 2 weeks before going into bloom. These went into 15 gallon pots because of the size of my 7 gallon pots, and the fact I shut down for a month and a half.
And these girls are sucking the water up. 2 gallons every 4 days.

I

idoreallytry

cool i have a clone i am going to play with u top them early and then just start bending when they are 4-5 inches or so right,,,then just everytime they grow 3 inches or so bend under racks or teh racks don't come into play until they go to the tubs,,,i will go back and reread thread but if u got itme let me know kind of what the dealio is,,,peace

doktoren

WoW!!

What a show, such Dankness, and lots off bondage :D Me like!

Very neat indeed.... Makes me wanna scrogg again...

Boom Shiva

Dok

resinryder

Veteran
idoreallytry-I never top them, but don't see where that would cause you a problem. And I bend them as soon as I can to train them the way I want. MAKE EM DO IT!! I start with the racks that are sized to the pot they are in at the time. As soon as they can be tied to a rack they get tied.

#1cheesebuds-Glad you like em.

doktoren-Thanks man. Get ya scroggin shoes on, hehe

resinryder

Veteran
Today is day 38 in bloom. They began week 6 this past Friday.
The buds are starting to look really nice. Some of the leaves are beginning to yellow tho. Started dropping the night time temps into the mid to high 60's as well. The room just smells DANK I tell ya. It's a lovely smell tho.
First up is the LVPK-
10-12-09_001_Medium_.jpg
10-12-09_002_Medium_.jpg
10-12-09_003_Medium_.jpg
10-12-09_004_Medium_.jpg
10-12-09_005_Medium_.jpg
10-12-09_006_Medium_.jpg
10-12-09_010_Medium_.jpg