What's new

BEND OVER BITCHES!! LST'ed Bubba and Purple Kushes

wick.96

Well im late!! Never the less I made it.

I really like the way you train em dude, it works great i see! to!! Stuff is looking sticky. I am a big supporter in training plants to, I have tried Scrog, lst,pruning, blah blah blah.... i find a combination of all works best!

anyways grow looks niller killer man, grow on!

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
no problem. with all the care you put into your plants, you might as well get the inside tips to dial them in!

guanito

One of the nicest scrogs I've ever seen RR!
I wish I had the capacity to veg like that.
Maybe soon...

best regards

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Thanks for all the kind words guys. Finally got over the flu and am glad of that. Hate being sick but it's all better now.
This will be the final update until they are dried and weighed. The remaining leaves that are on the plants are yellowed and the rest are dried. But the buds are looking great and that's what it's all about.
They are at day 71 today and will be chopped on the 18th.
Here's the LVPK-
11-14_001_Medium_.jpg
11-14_002_Medium_.jpg
11-14_003_Medium_.jpg
11-14_004_Medium_.jpg

I

idoreallytry

u rock brother the buds look sweet i can't wait to see what the final weight is,,,peace

*mistress*

Veteran
:lurk:
:wave:

missed this one...
ran similar tomatoes. trees.
the diesel looks like lemon-dirt goodness;)
nice contrast to coffee bubba...
& musky purples...

enjoy your garden!

resinryder

Veteran
moth-Great to see you bro. Hope you're doing well yourself.

ido-Thanks bro. Looking forward to the final tally myself.

mistress-Thanks for taking a look. Been a long wait but I know it'll be worth it in the end.

killa12345

Great log resin.

How long does it typically take you to veg? Sorry if i missed it! Thanks

Great grow! awesome technique!

I

idoreallytry

ido-Thanks bro. Looking forward to the final tally myself.

ole tally whacker,,,lol,,u said tally,,,,peace brother

resinryder

Veteran
Killa12345-These veg'ed for about 8 months. I shut down the bloom room for July and August which accounted for the extra 2 months. Usually tho about 6 months is my reg veg time.

ido-Figured you catch the tally comment, lol....pervert. hehe

Last edited:

wick.96

6 months....in veg..... DUDE. you need to go DRO. ..have you ever considered it?? you got's some killer genetics to play with!

Looks tasty for sure.. ....ok im rolling doob up now...lol Great work resinryder

resinryder

Veteran
Thanks wick.96. Hydro is my thing. I just prefer to do the Kushes in soil. I am able to get in a couple of hydro bloom cycles while the Kushes are doing their dirt thing.
Here's a shot of my next run in hydro-
1_001_Medium_.jpg

Last edited:

killa12345

Killa12345-These veg'ed for about 8 months. I shut down the bloom room for July and August which accounted for the extra 2 months. Usually tho about 6 months is my reg veg time.

ido-Figured you catch the tally comment, lol....pervert. hehe

Man 8 months.....that must have taken some patients damn.....but by the looks of things it was well worth it! Looks like one hell of a time trimmin! Good luck....and once again fantastic grow! Really had me thinking last night! Stay safe