What's new

BEND OVER BITCHES!! LST'ed Bubba and Purple Kushes

itsaplant

o yes the light are going to fire after and long rest and the flower are going to show i cant wait
here is my buba at about 5 weeks

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
He's a baaad man ya'll!! haha
What's the happs rr! thought i'd come by post ting and shoot the shit...
Your babes are looking good as always....keep that pimp hand strong
check ya around brutha
D

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Securityfirst-Thank you sir. Hang around, it's about to get a whole lot mo better!!!

RAGGA MON-What up my brother. Always a pleasure to have you stop by. Thanks for the kind words my friend. Just starting to pimp em out now!!!

BigForest-Thanks. Grab a big bucket, it's gonna be a while, hehe

Well, just started the girls under the hps's last night and things seem to be going well so far, Temps and humidity and such. They really take up the space in the bloom room but the Magnum XXXL hoods are throwing a large enough light patter to do the job!
They were fed their full veg nutes Wednesday and then placed in the 24 hour dark period. An hour before the lights came on I sprayed them with 2.5ml/pint of Colossal Bud Blast. Have used it before and like it a lot. Usually use it the first 2 weeks of bloom. Next feeding will be molasses and a little bit of the veg nutes to give em just a little more nitrogen to make it through their journey into womanhood. After that it will be just plain ph adjusted water and the feeding after that will be full on bloom nutes. I'm really trying to blow their bloomers up ya'll!!!
Here are some pics I took this morning. A bit boring now but things will change soon!!!
1st pic is a group shot. LVPK's on the left, BK's on the right. Couldn't get all of them in the shot, hehe
2nd pic is the Bubba's
3rd pic is the LVPK's
4th pic is a Diesel plant I'm giving an audition to. Thanks go to the the kind soul who passed it on!! Respect bro.

1st_day_of_bloom_001_Medium_.jpg
1st_day_of_bloom_002_Medium_.jpg
1st_day_of_bloom_003_Medium_.jpg
1st_day_of_bloom_005_Medium_.jpg

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
resinRyD
Howzit brother.. Man those are looking friggn awesome.. Nice and uniform great work as well a a tutorial for growers wanting to LST.. peace.

sack

resinryder

Veteran
Thanks for all the comments guys. Most appreciated. I won't address them all one at a time because I've got a docs appointment shortly and want to post this update, but I will address 1 question-
itsus asked-"how many tops you looking to get per square meter or square foot? "
Short answer is-A hell of a lot!!!! hehe Not really sure. Trying for as many as I can get them to pump out.

Here's the Update-
Had the family in town for 9 days very recently so I didn't worry about updating the pics. Now that they are at day 17 of bloom today there is a little bit to see on the girls.
First is the group shot, LVPK's on the left and BK's on the right. The Last 4 are the Bubba Kush pics-In the last pic, that is a 4 foot ruler.
17th_day_in_bloom_001_Medium_.jpg
17th_day_in_bloom_003_Medium_.jpg
17th_day_in_bloom_006_Medium_.jpg
17th_day_in_bloom_007_Medium_.jpg
17th_day_in_bloom_012_Medium_.jpg

Last edited:

resinryder

Veteran
Great to see ya AZ. Got the pics added now. Was just saving a place for them in order, hehe

Latest posts

Latest posts