What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BEND OVER BITCHES!! LST'ed Bubba and Purple Kushes

wick.96

I tottaly get why you grow your kushes like that...my vertical grow with PK is so far disappointing size wise, but killer-wise looks excellent.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Been a bit. Got some final pics and weights to share with you guys.
First pic is the Bubba(left) and the LVPK(right)
1_001_Medium_1.jpg

resinryder

Veteran
Overall, the yields are not what I was hoping for but then it's better than what I thought after burning them up. Main thing is they taste great and hit very nicely.

wick.69-That's exactly why I grow them like this, hehe

I

idoreallytry

i will shoot my addy where u can send that tub too,,,very nice brother

resinryder

Veteran
The tub stays where I deem it's most comfortable ido, hehe. Thanks bro.
Here's a few shots of what I have going on now. These are in 2 gallon smart pots, 50/50 mix of coco coir and coco chunks. Just finishing up day 28 of bloom.
1_001_Medium_2.jpg
1_002_Medium_1.jpg
1_003_Medium_1.jpg
1_004_Medium_1.jpg
1_005_Medium_1.jpg
1_006_Medium_1.jpg
1_007_Medium_1.jpg

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Everything lookin very sweet RR
glad to see ya feeling better.
Mph n I were just wondering bout u yesterday.
Grow on!!!

resinryder

Veteran
Good to see ya SS. Hope you had a great holiday. Got to go to my doctor about a new nerve problem going on. Can't do anything but scream like a little girl when this thing starts up. Just keeping heavily medicated, hehe
Spoke to Mph a couple weeks ago. Hope the New Year brings many great things to fill ya sacks with!!

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

:party: woohoo nugs look awesome...that lvpk is some fuckin fire..miss smoking her...im moving up to a state closer to yall soon...we should get on'a puff in a few months bro....az

Grizz

Veteran
damn old man the new run is looking sooooo goooood. u better stick to hydro, that dirt farming isent your thing. lol.. they did look real nice and your yield was good. be over in 3 weeks just to see the finish

K

krushonkush

Nice scrog, bro. Shit I did know you had this thread.lol
I'm tagged in for the hydro run.:lurk:
HappyNewYear to ya!

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Doing it well proper rr! Gotta love the fruits of the labor bra....
How is the smell on that diesel?
blessed up
D

resinryder

Veteran
AZ-Sup bro. Let us know when you get close man.

Joesy-Thanks bro. Me and dirt just don't get along for whatever reason. Got to test some nutes out in soil soon tho. We'll see how that goes.

krushonkush-Better late than never man, hehe Thanks

RAGGA-Sup my brudda! The Diesel smells like fuel but isn't over whelming as I had hoped but it does seem to have a decent head and body to it. Got to get in one more run to see if it makes the cut.

I

idoreallytry

sux about ur nerve problems pimpin aint easy,,,,,,no i have back problems and metal holding me together so i feel ur pain,,,,,peace

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
definitely still a nice yield on those kushes. Next time just make sure you feed enough P at the beginning of flowering for the bubba and they'll fill out more. Could have been another problem that locked the P out though to begin with. Next time I see very good things with this method for you!

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
very nice brotha RR didnt you have problems at begining of last run w/temps beng kinda warm ???. that could have led to less on the bubba, need to get ya some cuts of the pre98 bubba coffe pheno of decapation i have to see what you can do with her. thats ifn you would like her or even the Chem4 the bonsai has approx 12 cuts n/p. i have the strawberry desiel pheno of memoryloss back could even get some from lowers. have 1 green crack could produce some lower cuts the GC is on it's way out its nice but i have others to run :). give me a call tomarrow if you want

For being "bad" at soil growing I think you did a great job. The buds off the Kush look very sweet. They may be on the small side but they are filled with chunky-goodness! I think you harvested at the perfect moment and it looks like you did a proper job at drying them up. Really nice grow overall. The only thing I don't understand is the extended veg (6 months is a long time, eight months is like waiting for the end of the world!). Do they really grow that slowly in soil?

Latest posts

Latest posts