What's new

BEND OVER BITCHES!! LST'ed Bubba and Purple Kushes

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

godamn look at those leads on the lvpk an bk....dank an pro to the end....that origD is looking good....not sure if i've had that one...how's she smoke?...az

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
wowowowowozzzzzzaaaa... tagged.. i cant wait to see these fill out... .thats outstanding.. i learn something new everyday here.! great pics RR!

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Lookin' real good RR. I haven't seen much of the LVPK, looks like a need to find that one. The buddage should be insane! ...mitsu

Marshmello

OMFG

OMFG

:yoinks:Duuuude.:yoinks:
Awesome. TOTALLY AWESOME.
jeff-spicoli-chris-sm.jpg

I'm rockin' this in some form ASAP.
Holy Shit.

Tagged.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Damn Looks great Resinryder, cant wait to those beauties in full bloom!
my LST was a mess at best, lol had alotta fun tho.. keep up the good work man

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
resinRyD
Howzit brother..?? Hope all is well with you and yours.. And from what i am looking at yours are kicking ass.. Niiiiiiice and healthy i will definitely try your method.. I now consider my way the lazy mans LST... lol... great work along with a great lil selection be back later (bbl) peace..

sack

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
one of the most amazing things i have ever seen... so low - profile is low,,, i like low..

wickedness

I

itsus

i should have started mine out with longer sticks....i didn't think it would grow so fucking far!!! thanks for the info i'll be lsting my ass for a long while ;)

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
daym im shocked i haven't seen this B4.....thank's it'saplant...that's brotherly love right there.......RR,beautifull my friend......fucking speetchless......but i expect nothing less from you sir..........much respect....brother.....:Dawaiting flower's
$man

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Thanks for the look see guys. Most appreciated.
Got the new update for ya to take a look at.
Here are some new shots from today. They are at day 28 and are beginning the 5th week of bloom today.
As you can see in the pics, I lowered the CO2 tubing to right on top of them this past week. Figured that if I'm gonna give it to them might as well put it where it's needed. Also added some yellow sticky traps due to finding some white flies. Bout got rid of them but having to stay on top of the little buggers.
Here's the best group shot I could get.
28_th_day_in_bloom_001_Medium_.jpg

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
thank you sir'........:D the wifeyladything say's hello,alway's a pleasure to see you post,it's like your right here with us...

Latest posts

Latest posts