Veteran
10-12-09_007_Medium_.jpg
10-12-09_008_Medium_.jpg
10-12-09_009_Medium_.jpg
Original Diesel-

I

idoreallytry

those look amazing man,,,
ok so say i start in one gallon pot make rack to fit the canopy,,,then when i transplant just put in bigger pot and combine the
rack with a bigger one,,,i think i saw a pic where you have the dowel rods stacked and connected one time in Bakermans thread,,,well thx for the tips bro,,,peace

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
idoreallytry-I transplant into the pot. Install the rack and then tie down as needed. On the next transplant I untie everything, transplant, add the new racking and tie down as needed. When the plant is repotted, it retains the shape it's been trained to. But it needs to be tied as soon as you can do it because the branches will reach for the light in hopes of righting itself.
What I do is repot em. See where the new rods need to be, I then drill new holes(or use existing ones if they are close) into the new pot. Just move the branches out of the way so as not to get caught in the drill bit. Secure the rods with zip ties and add to it as needed. Always making the rack longer to accommodate new growth and new rods as needed.

I

itsus

you ever have problems with your poles bending? i need to invest in some stronger shit next round.

resinryder

Veteran
Sleepy-Good to see ya Sleepy. Thanks bro. Only 37 days to go!!!

itsus-No man, never a problem. I just zip tie everything really well at any stress point. I guess you could say I go over board with them. When picking out the bamboo I do look for the packs with the strongest pieces in them tho.

W

WeldFlash420

Superb job on a strain that yeilds so low! Got ya tagged for the rest of the show! Very impressive technique indeed...K+ to ya bro, Peace and shine on...

I

idoreallytry

thx for the detailed breakdown i just wasn't 100% sure,,,i think this is like the most wicked grow on here,,,peace

Sundance

SHEEESSSHHHHH

Seeing this for the first time now

Absolutely Awesome

" Tie your mother down "

Great work RR

Thats the way to do those low yielding strains

BK Pre 98 - is awesome

Superb !

Sundance

* Yo Ragga Dagga Mon

itsaplant

:canabis: thats you reaking up this site....
i was wondering who was growing the dank around here....:laughing:
yall grab some more wed and popcorn:joint:
we are only half way and the best is yet to come:woohoo:
:respect:

resinryder

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words guy. Really appreciate you taking a few moments to take a look see at the plants. See some old friends peeking in and some new ones riding along. Thanks.

Here are the pics from today. They are at day 46. I am not pleased with whatever is going on with my Bubba's. All the leaves are wanting to yellow. I upped the calmag to them a couple of feedings ago and it didn't help so I flushed 30 gallons of water through them to wash out any problems. Seemed to help but I'm stilled trying to figure it out. Maybe I need to dose them with a weak nitrogen added on their next feeding. The PK's are holding their own and look better than the Bubba's but I think I headed off major problems with them.
The Diesel got flushed out well also and that's what is causing the leaves to yellow on her. She gets a regular feeding next time.
First up is the LVPK-
10-20-09_001_Medium_.jpg
10-20-09_002_Medium_.jpg
10-20-09_003_Medium_.jpg
10-20-09_004_Medium_.jpg
10-20-09_005_Medium_.jpg
10-20-09_006_Medium_.jpg

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
that orig diesel look's mighty fine......allong w/them bent over bitche's......kudo's RR..

Latest posts

Latest posts