What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Back From The Wilderness

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Welcome back mate, missed you in here. hit me up if you need any seed.

wishing you all the best in the future!

azad

RudeDog

Veteran
No worries mate, forgot to mention small fan controller for around a tenner can dim your fan down abit to also reduce the noise, although you might need that fan running at full whack with the 600.

I ran dwc at my other grow at the end of last year, pulled 2 crops from it but i just wasnt getting the results i was getting in soil so i switched back to soil, You do get some crazy growth in the dwc however youve got to stay on top of everything and be checking that shit everyday, also make sure to check the root temps, i didnt do that and looking back that may have been where my problem lied. In the soil i dont even bother with the ph/ec meters i just freestyle it now, there sat there gathering dust lol.

Also try to sit your air pumps ontop of something to reduce the vibration, i had 2 8 site pumps at my other spot and the vibration/noise coming from them was louder than the 10 inch and 6 inch gorilla box fans i had running :laughing:

good luck mate :tiphat:

I loved growing in soil, mixing shit together and watching your plants grow as nature intended. Hydro is an easier way for me to go these days. Air pumps are the next thing to buy.

Nice to see you back rd ��

Good to see you're still here RIL and looking forward to your new thread.

Welcome back mate, missed you in here. hit me up if you need any seed.

wishing you all the best in the future!

azad

Azad my friend, hope all is good with you and your family. Is that Wavy cut still about? Dank to the core that was.

Right...I had a spending session on the Internet last night and ordered:-

1.2m x 1.2m x 2.2m Grow Qube tent.... Blazeee, I thought it better to have more volume as I'm growing in a small bedroom, I'm thinking it'll be easier to keep cool in the summer months. And I'll probably put five plants in there.

Minimax digital system 150w duel spectrum with Sunmaster reflector for veg.

600w Maxibright HPS with SupaNova reflector.

20L buckets with lids for flowering and 10L buckets with lids for veg have been ordered.

Another online session tonight for extraction. a scrubber and air pumps. Once the veg tent and veg light arrive, I'll pop some seeds.

:canabis: Peace...

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
All good here my friend, yep you bet I'm still rocking the wavy lol
Got some other fine and fast Chem d x's and more.

Green81

Veteran
Welcome back rudeDog, good to see you back at the mag! Clever idea going with the taller tent, that will make a difference.

Happy growing geez

G81

RudeDog

Veteran
Tents have arrived today, lights are on their way so I've put four seeds in to germ.

In to peat pellets, one of each:-

Trainwreck
Double Strawberry Diesel x La Confidential x Snack Jack
Cherryjuana
Alpha Dog x AK47

They're all fems bar the Cherryjuana. I think. Let's see if they've survived in the fridge.

Peace....

HereIgrowagain

How happy are you with the green qube mate? I've been looking at them myself and was about to plump for the 1.5 and then....came across a debate between the mylar silver V White background debate, just to confuse me and stop me in my tracks.

RudeDog

Veteran
How happy are you with the green qube mate? I've been looking at them myself and was about to plump for the 1.5 and then....came across a debate between the mylar silver V White background debate, just to confuse me and stop me in my tracks.

Hey mate...I couldn't tell you. I've not put it up yet, been sorting out the room for the tents. I'll come back to you, I'll be putting it up tomorrow/Saturday.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Before I pulled down I was using A Green qube 150. Very good tents. Nice and solid. Certainly had no complaints from me.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
that'll pay for itself in about a nanosecond when you pull that extra 100-150g out mate :D

JamieShoes

Veteran
.. I stand by my nanosecond analysis .. lol.. you'll be getting a good weight out of there in no time ;)

you're damn right though... you wont spend a better penny this year I reckon...probably the only time I dont grumble when I'm spending is when I'm spending on more grow bits :D

JamieShoes

Veteran
welcome to my world fellers (and every other bugger here lol) ....

Dear Santa... about that Lumatek DE 400v that I had my eye on...

edit: hey, nice link.. thanks Santa :D

JamieShoes

Veteran
mate.. the 1.5m... tbh I think I might be tempted to go with 2 x 600s for a better light spread, but maybe thats overkill....(probably cheaper though) would certainly stay warm in the winter...2 600 dimmables?

JamieShoes

Veteran
lol for what its worth, I think the 1000w dimmable is perfect for a 1.2 you can use the 1000w on the colder days 600 most of the time and 400 in the summer on that adjusta model...mind you depending where u are, theyre all colder days and u can just keep it on 1000 lol