What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Back From The Wilderness

RudeDog

Veteran
Hey TT...Variac worth every penny, I've got a super quiet grow with loads of negative pressure.

Temperature of the water ranges from 18 to 21 degrees. I check the ph every day at lights on. Once you fathom out the nutrient requirements of the plant it's a lot easier, the Bubba needs less feed than the other. If the ph of the reservoir drops, the mix is too hot for the plant. I've found a ph of 5.95 to 6.1 works the best.

Yeah, I've been pondering the support problem. At the worst tying up the buds to the frame. I'm thinking about making some light gauge steel supports of some description. Something that screws to the tent frame and that would also stop the sides sucking in would be ideal.

Red wine and THC for the knee mate.... :tiphat:

Top Shelf, I'm loving the fat fingered lady. She looks great. :dance013:

G

Ghostdawg

Very nice looking buds rudedog...does anyone have a pic on how to wire a fan to the variac controller mine is the 1.5 version...thanks in advance

The Pheonix

looking very oily there Rude,

looks like you got em going now ;)

i'll be back to see these bad girls get fat :biggrin:

peace Bro

Top.Shelf

That one in the last pic looks like a winner bro! What is SJ? Sour Jones?

The structure of the plants and colas looks bang on, very frosty too at that early stage in development. Nice work :tiphat:

RudeDog

Veteran
looking very oily there Rude,

looks like you got em going now ;)

i'll be back to see these bad girls get fat :biggrin:

peace Bro

Thanks for dropping in Phe.

Alpha Diesel! Thats 1 ive not heard of for a Bit ! Bet She's Lovely :yummy:

I've not grown this one before but I'm pleased with her, got a few more seeds left so it'll be run again in the future.

That one in the last pic looks like a winner bro! What is SJ? Sour Jones?

The structure of the plants and colas looks bang on, very frosty too at that early stage in development. Nice work :tiphat:

Hey Top Shelf, thanks for looking in on my grow. The SJ is Sour Diesel x Jack Herer. I'll get some photos today just before the lights come on as she's stacking on the frost. The stretch certainly caught me out.

:tiphat: