What's new

Anything outdoors 2020

baduy

Picture taken yesterday at harvest. So makes it 12 weeks more or less. Still got another greener one in the ground that I will allow to grow at least one more week if the weather allows for.

(Durban X Golden Diesel) X (Durban X Larry OG) View Image

Looks pretty!

What sort of aroma/essence does it have? I imagine that's a stinky one and complex.

I still have one plant going, Wedding Cake. It has turned a stunning vibrant purple color over the past 5 days or so, like so much color it kinda fucks with my eyes lol. I've been playing the "one more day" game for a while now lol . I was going to take it down tonight but I'll be giving it at least another day or two or more. The only thing that makes me want to take it down is caterpillars and rot spreading, I can already see a few spots where they got into the buds. But the weather has been so nice and the thing keeps on swelling up and pushing out pistils so I want to let er' keep on going.

The nights have started to get a little chilly, down into the lower & mid 40s, but the days are still warm and sunny up around 75 to 80. The air is pretty dry too, there is relatively little morning dew/moisture and daytime humidity is around 15% to 20%.

Fantastic weather for finishing up. I really REALLY regret taking down some of my other plants as early as I did.

baduy

Fresh smell of this one is a little weird to my nose, a mix of a anissed mint and raspberry, very unusual yet. Green sisters have a similar profile but more classical fruity.

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

27-October-2020.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

27-October-2020.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June).

picture.php

Last edited:

PDX Dopesmoker

Picture taken yesterday at harvest. So makes it 12 weeks more or less. Still got another greener one in the ground that I will allow to grow at least one more week if the weather allows for.

So that means it started flowering in early August, thats pretty early for something thats half Durban. Did you make the seeds for those ones? Whomever made them sure did a nice job.

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

27-October-2020.

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

More flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

Density vs volume, I'm guessing the top bud on the Blueberry plant on the right weights twice as much to top one on the South African plant on the left. One time I saw a guy almost get in a fight because he was selling buds that were extraordinarily dense and someone thought their quarter looked small.
TYmqUBT.jpg

Inbred bagseed from Eswatini, looks just like the original bagseed I grew last year.
fPXqSrv.jpg

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Density vs volume, I'm guessing the top bud on the Blueberry plant on the right weights twice as much to top one on the South African plant on the left. One time I saw a guy almost get in a fight because he was selling buds that were extraordinarily dense and someone thought their quarter looked small.
View Image

Inbred bagseed from Eswatini, looks just like the original bagseed I grew last year.
View Image
You always put on a colorful show this time of year. Very well done. Again.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Zamalmystik 2020

Zamalmystik 2020

31-October-2020.

Zamalmistyc [ (Zamal Mafate 80's) x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)] F5; Tropical Seeds Company & U.S.C; born 20-July:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
Zamalmystik 2020

Zamalmystik 2020

31-October-2020.

Zamalmistyc [ (Zamal Mafate 80's) x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)] F5; Tropical Seeds Company & U.S.C; born 20-July:

Flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

31-October /1-November.

Yesterday and today, 27°C maximum in the shade, and 10°C minimum at night; air humidity between 40 and 55?. But rain and lower daytime temperatures are expected for next Wednesday 4-November...

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company ; born 18-June):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Aroma: mixture of sweet carrot / tangerine, with apple / melon / kiwi (?)...

Last edited:
Those flowers look beautiful PDX !

Has anyone in here ever grown "Wedding Cake" outdoors? If so, I'm curious when you took it down?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Those flowers look beautiful PDX !

Has anyone in here ever grown "Wedding Cake" outdoors? If so, I'm curious when you took it down?

My brother did this year. Terrible. Buds were airy and pea sized. Mind you he can't grow a dandelion.

I think she goes long from what I saw.

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

31-Octubre / 1-Noviembre.

King Congo 1° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

The plant part of the stem source (which is bent about 45° towards the ground, and is almost 3 metres long):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts