What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2020

PDX Dopesmoker

Today or tomorrow is going to be the last day for these South African bagseed plants. Lots of rain and no sun in the local forecast for a while. Of course weather forecasting isn't all that accurate, people give computer models more credit than they're worth most of the time, but this breed of bagseed started to rot around this time last year and is showing some signs of possibly getting ready to do the same thing again this year so why not stop now before things get ugly?
Cbitejo.jpg

This is the top of the tallest one
weeo5Wn.jpg

Here is a couple of the lower buds on that one so you can see how its not quite done
bzsTLBz.jpg

This is the lowers of the other pheno, which does seem to look kinda done. I got one of this kind and three like the tallest one.
Y8OJMjk.jpg

Not sure if all the seeds are ripe of if I should leave it out a while longer.
2RVg8oG.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...
Here (38-39°N of the interior of the Iberian Peninsula), however, PDX Dopesmoker, the State Meteorological Agency is fully correcting its weekly forecast.
And hopefully it will continue to do so, now that they are announcing the end of this past rainy week and the return of the Sun...
For these next 7 days (from 11 to 17), maximum temperatures in the shade are expected to be between 18 and 23°C; minimum temperatures at night will be between 7 and 11°C; humidity will be between 50 and 80%...

But I return to the past 8th, which was the penultimate day of rain here...:

8-November-2020.

Today, day 8, it only drizzle a little. The day after tomorrow, day 10, the sun is expected to return. 19°C in the shadow of the maximum, and a minimum of 9°C at night.

November roses at Monte Adentro, and a general view of "La Perrera", with King Congo 2° in the foreground, Zamalmystic in the middle, and King Congo 1° (T.S.C.) in the background:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
Zamalmystik 2020

Zamalmystik 2020

9-November-2020 (still raining here...)

Zamalmistyc [ (Zamal Mafate 80's) x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)] F5; Tropical Seeds Company & Underground Seeds Collective; born 20-July.

Its aroma has become very fruity over the last few days: carrot/mango with a chlorophyll/mint finish...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

9-November-2020.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

9-November-2020.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

9-November-2020.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Rosomah

Montuno so nice to see someone still going, its freezing here :D
Cannabis sativa subsp. indica var. himalayensis seeds from Nepal 2019 just barely finished

picture.php
picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

9-November-2020.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
Beast of a plant Montuno
...but if it's just a "puppy" that doesn't reach 1'70 m... The big, biting "bitch" is her big sister...

picture.php

9-Noviembre-2020.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company). Born during the first week of May.

Looking West: birth of the stem and its branches:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

Montuno so nice to see someone still going, its freezing here :D
Cannabis sativa subsp. indica var. himalayensis seeds from Nepal 2019 just barely finished...

Ufff... It does look cold... A great challenge and a great merit in your latitude & zone...
Here, between 38 and 39°N of the interior of the Iberian Peninsula, the landscape looks very different, right now...
Just behind my house, up the hill, begins the olive grove...

picture.php

...and this strange weed that came out, which for me is going to be the weed that they say the hippies like star crash likes so much...:

9-Noviembre-2020.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands! Tropical Seeds Company). Born during the first week of May.Looking south-east, the tip of the plant:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

Looks like the outdoor growing season is over for me this year
gOqu6GJ.jpg

dHebJ0f.jpg

I got a few little leftovers to occupy space in there while some seeds are soaking
e4Z9dB0.jpg

Not sure if these seeds are ripe yet or not, a few extra days inside should help.
HfJhnkp.jpg

Three little autoflowers that got pretty stunted due to a late start outside, maybe they'll jump out of the dirt a little more now that they're in friendlier conditions.
T1qe4jW.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

9-Noviembre-2020.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

Looking North, branches:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pd: Olives from a ittle young olive tree:

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

LizardMan, I expect bouth King Congos will be done next 15-November, must the Zamalmystik I think it will be delayed until December...

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

9-November-2020.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

Buds of the branches:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pd: Fructification of a small and young Canarian Palm, among the olive grove:

picture.php