Anything outdoors 2020

Crazy Chester

Capstone & SLH pre-harvest pics; Alien OG dried pics

Capstone & SLH pre-harvest pics; Alien OG dried pics

Here's Capstone before the harvest:
picture.php

Pre-harvest Super Lemon Haze:

picture.php

Capstone and SLH finished very fast - 60 days - with lower buds having been pollinated with GG4 BX7, Tahoe Alien and Crumbled Lime. I left the pollinated buds on the plant to finish and harvested the rest.

Here's some Alien OG that was harvested at 76 days before she went into the jars for curing:

picture.php
picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo #2 2020

King Congo #2 2020

19 to 23-October-2020.

The night of the past 19th, the Atlantic storm Barbara arrived to Monte Adentro, with strong rains and wind, that would be loosening up until today, that cloudy dawn but without rain forecast. It hasn't rained "for real" since May, I think...
The maximum temperatures in the shade are fluctuating a lot, with days of 26°C and others of only 16°C... Nighttime lows have ranged from 13°C to 9°C. Logically, with the rain, the environmental humidity has shot up to between 65% and 100%.
For the strength of the storm, here it has not caused the damage or flooding of other places in the Iberian Peninsula or Northwest Africa.
So this morning I visited "La Perrera" with the hope of not finding any damage in my little ganjanal...
Fortunately, the three plants are intact.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company nacida el 18-Junio / born 18-June).

...I have found it bent, not because of the heavy rain and wind by the Atlántic storm "Barbara" of last days, but because of the weight of its main tail for its small size. Its current aroma is like a mixture between lemon, mint, sweet carrot, and kiwi...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo #2 2020

King Congo #2 2020

19 to 23-October-2020

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; born 18-June).

...I have found it bent, not because of the heavy rain and wind by the Atlántica storm "Barbara" of last days, but because of the weight of its main tail for its small size. Its current aroma is like a mixture between lemon, mint, sweet carrot, and kiwi...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo #1 2020

King Congo #1 2020

19 to 23-October-2020.

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

Looking East. Near of the 3 metres of steam's length:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

axle2u

these are F1s of my hybrid created last year (cherry bomb X red leb)
potential strain names: cherry burst, cherry fizz, cherry twizzle, cherry pixel

a typical side branch below

picture.php

below, a close up, with out flash

picture.php

below, another close up without flash

picture.php

below, same plant with flash,
note the cherry looking goodness

picture.php

below, same plant with flash,
looking delicous

picture.php

only grew 3 of these hybrids, and yield was around 9 ozs
im tickled pink, with size of buds and density, and under scope loaded with trichs
too early yet to tell strain properties, and the flavor in the cure process
i will have some tested for thc %, cbd % and full terpene profiling in upcoming months

we had some frost just last night, so my pure red leb ready to come down
i will let her sit out another week, then cut 'er down

cheers,

-axle
42N
kanuk-land

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo #1 2020

King Congo #1 2020

19 to 23-October-2020.

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company). Born during the first week of May.

Looking West. Near of the 3 metres of steam's length:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
19 to 23-October-2020.

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

Main tip:

picture.php

Part of a secondary branch:

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo #1 2020

King Congo #1 2020

19 to 23-October-2020.

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company). Born during the first week of May.

Detail of the flowers (secondary branch, wider than my forearm). Pink shades are appearing. Current aroma: a mixture of lemon/mint with sweet carrot/mandarin...:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo #2 2020

King Congo #2 2020

24-October-2020.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company ; born 18-June).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo #1 2020

King Congo #1 2020

24-October-2020.

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company[/]). Born during the first week of May.

Looking West. Near of the 3 metres of steam's length:

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo #1 2020

King Congo #1 2020

24-October-2020.

Main tip:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo #1 2020

King Congo #1 2020

24-October-2020.

Secondaries branches:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
This guy keeps this thing parked on the other side of the gate. It's from a rental place and when it stops working or runs out of fuel he trades it for another one idk. I have two drills I use along with shovels and whatnot. They use an impact screwdriver hammer and air stapler, I digress.

PDX Dopesmoker

This is an old diseased cripple at a little over 12 weeks. Most of the rest was harvested at on Oct 11, but these two branches got seeded late so they're hanging around for a while extra.
jHi7oKx.png

Blueberry
5qyRH5t.jpg

Crazy Chester

This guy keeps this thing parked on the other side of the gate. It's from a rental place and when it stops working or runs out of fuel he trades it for another one idk. I have two drills I use along with shovels and whatnot. They use an impact screwdriver hammer and air stapler, I digress.
I thought you had to break out the heavy equipment to bring in the outdoor crop this year. :biggrin: