What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2020

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

31-Octubre / 1-Noviembre.

King Congo 1° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company). Born during the first week of May.

Lateral branches on the right side of the plant part of the stem source:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dankwolf

Female seeds 2020 Oregon outdoor

Female seeds 2020 Oregon outdoor

Chem og.
Grade a top shelf for sure . Super chem dom

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company . Born during the first week of May.

Buds from those same side branches:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

31-Octubre / 1-Noviembre.

King Congo 1° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.
The tip part of the plant:

picture.php

picture.php

My brother did this year. Terrible. Buds were airy and pea sized. Mind you he can't grow a dandelion.

I think she goes long from what I saw.

That's kinda why I was asking and curious about it...This Wedding Cake is the last plant that I have going right now and it looks like it still wants to keep on going.

At the moment it's looking pretty chunky and frosted, looking and smelling great, but I can tell it's still swelling up more each day...still pushing out some new pistils.

I've never had a plant go as long as this one. It didn't really start to get into the full swing of flowering until about the beginning of September. (most of the strains/plants I've grown do so closer to the beginning of Aug)

I've heard it is about a 9 week plant, but seems like it doesn't start to flower until relatively late in the season.

I took down a few tops last night but I'm going to let the rest of it go for another 3 days or so....Let it soak up the last of these nice warm & dry days (sunny & dry and temps up around 80 right now, but temps drop down into the 50s and 30s by this weekend.)

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I usually let my long haulers fight the cold. Most do surprisingly well. I harvested a big sativa and several big Original Glue after a few sub zero nights. Fan leaves take a hit, but the buds were always great and undamaged. I even had some Rodelization happening with the Glue.

picture.php

This is why I always leave a few buds on the plant.

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

Secodaries branches.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I usually let my long haulers fight the cold. Most do surprisingly well. I harvested a big sativa and several big Original Glue after a few sub zero nights. Fan leaves take a hit, but the buds were always great and undamaged. I even had some Rodelization happening with the Glue.

View Image

This is why I always leave a few buds on the plant.

use that pollen, I had Glue reverse on me from cold in flower twice and the offspring when I hit cookies was really nice.

SLUGGO - glue x Forum cookies
picture.php

GlueBreath - glue x the three
picture.php

East Coast Sour Glue - glue x ECSD
picture.php

picture.php

Vicious Felony - glue x OGKB 2.0
picture.php

gumzgi

how do store stash in the fridge ? you just put the cured jar in the frezzer with the meat and other things and thats it ? can you ruin ur weed ?

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

31-October / 1-November.

Secondaries branches.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

1-November.

King Congo 1° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company). Born during the first week of May.

Secondary branch.

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

31-October /1-November.

Yesterday and today, 26°C maximum in the shade, and 10°C minimum at night; air humidity between 40 and 55?. But rain and lower daytime temperatures are expected for next Wednesday 4-November...

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; nacida el 18-Junio / born 18-June):

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Aroma: mixture of sweet carrot / tangerine, with apple / melon / kiwi (?)...

4-November-2020.

The night of last day 2 it started to rain, and it will not stop (except on day 4, when I took these photos) until day 8. It is expected to rain again on the 9th, and then the sun will return...
Last day 1 we had a 26°C maximum, but these rainy days, the maximum temperatures in the shade have been between 17 and 21°C; the minimum temperatures in the night have been between 8 and 10°C; the humidity is between 65 and 95%.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

4-November-2020.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

4-November-2020.

King Congo 1° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands). Born during the first week of May.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

That big King Congo is getting nice and colorful, looks plenty healthy still too.

I have this one South African bagseed plant thats nice and colorful, but not as healthy apparently, I found either some small signs of botrytis or frost damage on it today, not sure which.
N86Y4UN.jpg

This other pheno which comes out of the same batch of bagseed finishes faster and seems to be less rot prone
Z4jkftJ.jpg

This is my male plants, it rained for too many days in a row and I didn't feel like pulling the flowers off in the rain so I guess I'll probably kill the ones that didn't die on their own yet tomorrow them before they flower too much. It always surprises me how much more these males can grow after I transfer them into these little 1 liter sized containers.
xbNORns.jpg

This one got a very late start, but still managed to make this tiny little flower
4V63lsG.jpg

Hummingbird
guuBWNC.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

4-November-2020.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
1-November.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php