What's new

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Went to get lawn and garden supplies earlier, and I picked up some dog food there. I guess dog food could now be considered a garden supply if its part of your pest control methods. Canines are all natural and organic pesticides! My friends who work at the store said they had lots of people asking for Kush seed this year for some reason.... :smoke:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I swear guys that Deer and Rabbit repellent from Wal-Mart is the only thing I spray on my plants and there's deer everywhere and Ive not had a deer touch a plant in 2yrs now, knock on wood lol. Ive not put up a cage or anything, we got a thick deer population. The stuff is cheap, a gallon is only around 20 and there's a small spray bottle that about 5$. I used the small bottle and realized how good it worked and went back for the big bottle. I'll see if I've got a pic or I'll take a pic of the product.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here it is, you gotta give this a try Tycho

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 10

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Just found a couple spots for my late start autos. Corn field where the planter fucked up. Weed spraying is finished so they go in next week. Woot!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm not a paid spokesman for the repellent lol, they should send me a 5gal bucket. Ive seen guys everywhere having problems and Ive mentioned this stuff. There's a ton of wildlife deer, rabbit, bear, foxes, coyote, and things like that. I spray this stuff on the guerilla plants and there out in the middle of nowhere. It seems to be working around here. But I can't say for sure say what the deer are feeding on in your area. That's probably what really matters is what the deer are feeding on. Maybe there more plants around here the deer feed on. But most deer are thin, smaller frame deer. Not like the Big Bucks I seen in the Great Lakes.

I just sitting here thinking how overcast it's been this mth. Its rained alot but nothing like last summer so far, fingers crossed. I was looking at some pics from last yr in mid Aug and it was sunny plants looked good. Which it rained like crazy and kinda dried up mid Aug into Sept and then rained everyday until Oct 20 Id had enough and harvest the remainder in the rain lol. I need Oct to help me out this yr lol. And the clouds/haze we don't get alot of direct light.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Just found a couple spots for my late start autos. Corn field where the planter fucked up. Weed spraying is finished so they go in next week. Woot!

That's gonna be sun rich that's for sure. There was alot of fields in the Midwest like that. Ive seen some huge auto flowering plants on YouTube. Id like to try a few out maybe next season. What stain did you have NL5 ?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
The NL super autos from last year? I have about 800 out.

picture.php

Main colas
picture.php

Those spots are for LSD25 x NL fem seeds i made. I popped 40 of them in #7 jiffy plugs. I popped them to see if they were valid seeds. Once i had them I thought I may as well put them in the ground. I hope they inherited the size. Lol

PDX Dopesmoker

Two of the biggest plants I knew of around town got pulled over the last week, but theres still some around in other locations.
This one is in crappy dirt next to a train stop
gr8l3YS.jpg

Hiding between some bunchgrasses next to the scarlet begonias
PnQsKxC.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here it is, you gotta give this a try Tycho
Yeah that's what I use, it works great! I prefer granular though. Thats what I've been using. The 6 lb jug lasts a while. You shouldn't apply the peutrified egg solids like Liquid fence in your garden, its for outside the garden and ornamentals from what I understand.

Have a good first weekend of summer! :smoke:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I remember those Tycho, I thought you had a nice NL strain!!!! I'd never be able to get a cola around here that size without mold, unless it got dry in Sept, Oct.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nurseryman! Nice! Should get some tasty flowers! Tell us about your methods a little bit. Minimalist for the most part I'm sure. You must be strong! Got any updated shots Tycho? Found this in your 2019 photo album.

picture.php

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Just pulled out about 200 males this morning. Only using female seeds from here on out. Fuck that shit. Too much work.

picture.php

Experiment plot

picture.php

Gonna do another 200 FEMALES to replace the males.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Just pulled out about 200 males this morning. Only using female seeds from here on out. Fuck that shit. Too much work.

View Image

Experiment plot

View Image

Gonna do another 200 FEMALES to replace the males.

Nice plants, yea I learned my lesson with males outdoors last year. I can't afford to waste the mix on males outdoors. Ive got a few(regular seeds) though but just side stuff. I sprayed my plants today, the bugs are starting eat on my plants some. Its really just normal time to spray. And I've had better luck against those Snails, somebody I a different thread told me to circle my plants wirh diamiamtios earth. And it's been working, I use DE in my soil mix a bit, so you gotta sprinkle some fresh around the plant.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool! Thats the "Pipeline Plot"! Those are prety close together and theres some weeds. Could transplant them to spread them out a bit. Good time to do that, it will improve yields.