What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

gumzgi

800 a couple years ago. Lost 80% to mice, rabbits, deer and raccoons & foxes. The only thing that survived was caged. So cage everything or else.

Last year gave me about 100 good plants. I had another 800 regular plants, pulled about 400 males but missed a few late males so the whole crop got seeded. Lesson learned. Only females go out this year. Aiming for 500. Lol

that is alot :tiphat:

PDX Dopesmoker

Slow going this time of year, this is one of the dozen seeds I soaked on Groundhog Day. I got 9/12 of them above the dirt so far.
jaJ1qxn.jpg

St. Phatty

attachment.php

Roughly 16 plants in 1 gallon pots, mostly Blueberry Headband crosses from 2018 & 2019.

The eggs were being kept warm on top of the ballast. Then I started sorting through my fruit tree seed collection, extracting seeds from dried fruit cores. I was going to dry the seeds more, then freeze them, then plant them.

The Cannabis is close to going in the next room for some 12/12 action.

To pick out some females for 2020.

Attachments

• IMG_20200215_091739_+__420.jpg
    IMG_20200215_091739_+__420.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 25

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I use one all the time. In clay I'd go slow. But honestly, I'd use a shovel, throw the top away, and fill it with an amended promix/potting soil mix. An auger only gives you a hole the size you drill. Which isn't much unless you have good soil for the roots to stretch.

The downside to amending a lot is that roots don't get a good foothold so a good wind can knock them down. So they need a good steak. Maybe two.

rod58

here's amherst sour diesel and g13 x just beginning to flower .
lovely out in the bush this time of the morning !
picture.php
picture.php

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey fullas. Things are going alright.. anyone had experience using derris dust on plants that are in flower?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Battling bugs. Gets old quickly.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
As you can see by the history, it's in mother nature's hands. Still, I plan on fighting dirty with her this year. Lol

You guys know I'll be there someway. I've had some security issues and will really have to watch my ass. Mostly trespassing, folks getting nosy basically. Which in a small town word can spread like lightning if your doing anything. I hate to complain but it's damn 2020, weed is legal in many states in some form. I'm starting to see CBD stores. I think everyone with property deed should be allowed at least 4 plants of any size recreational use in every state. People that's grew up in Cali or Col were it's been legal for 20+ yrs wouldn't know what to think over here. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll be alive if WV passes a law. I have severe injuries from a accident so I'd love to legally be able to grow outdoors and indoors. We really need to evolve as a country

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey fullas. Things are going alright.. anyone had experience using derris dust on plants that are in flower?
View Image
View Image
View Image
Battling bugs. Gets old quickly.

It's a little pricey but Trifecta Crop Control is damn good on spider mites, I hate to spray them once the buds are that big with anything, but that Trifecta Crop Control and Sevin is all I every use. It got really bad this summer for bugs, I think because the lack of rain

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
You guys know I'll be there someway. I've had some security issues and will really have to watch my ass. Mostly trespassing, folks getting nosy basically. Which in a small town word can spread like lightning if your doing anything. I hate to complain but it's damn 2020, weed is legal in many states in some form. I'm starting to see CBD stores. I think everyone with property deed should be allowed at least 4 plants of any size recreational use in every state. People that's grew up in Cali or Col were it's been legal for 20+ yrs wouldn't know what to think over here. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll be alive if WV passes a law. I have severe injuries from a accident so I'd love to legally be able to grow outdoors and indoors. We really need to evolve as a country

If hemp is legal there, why don't you plant a couple hundred hemp plants in the area. People would rip the hemp and leave yours alone. :tiphat:

Just make sure you pull ALL the males.

Latest posts

Latest posts