What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well got a bit of rain and decided to stay home, and was watching BrowndirtWarrior on YouTube and said to myself you better get off your ass and take some plants to the guerilla site. So I took 5 pretty decent ladies and got them in the ground. I'll try to post some pics later!!! I got another 5-6 plants I need to get planted still but I've definitely put a hole in it. Ive gotta be gone a couple days this week so I'm gonna have to find time, and feel good enough to hike up and plant them. Man it's been a job, I feel Ive got 10-12 decent plants that should be ok and about 8-10 that's probably gonna lose a couple of those. Plant them in some Promix and roll the dice lol,

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
They didn't turn out the best, i was so wet i didn't have anything to clean off my camera.

Attachments

• 20190616_203830.jpg
    20190616_203830.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 20190616_203841.jpg
    20190616_203841.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 20190616_203908.jpg
    20190616_203908.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 20190616_203918.jpg
    20190616_203918.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 12

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
It's hard keeping track of all the feeding schedules. I'm harvesting my indoor plants over the next couple wks. Then I'll just have my LED grow, and all the outdoor stuff. Ive mixed up a couple more 10gal container plants, did a Bellini, and Moby Dick. Only time will tell on my guerilla site, Id like to see a few showers so I don't have to go back for a few days, kinda let a feel for which of the weak plants aren't gonna make it. I'll pull them up and put fresh healthy plants back in the holes Ive dug.

PDX Dopesmoker

Everyones plants are bigger and better looking than the ones scattered around town.
This one is really not doing to too good.
AlZS94V.jpg

I had another one somewhere else drop dead spontaneously, the rose bush next to it wasn't looking too good either. The good news on that is that its someone else's garden so its not my problem.
This is one of the better looking ones
aDZHOtH.jpg

CNX6EDu.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everyones plants are bigger and better looking than the ones scattered around town.
This one is really not doing to too good.
View Image

I had another one somewhere else drop dead spontaneously, the rose bush next to it wasn't looking too good either. The good news on that is that its someone else's garden so its not my problem.
This is one of the better looking ones
View Image
View Image

Nice! Thats going to get big in the next couple weeks! Plant it up! Inspire others with hemp. Overgrow!

Got a couple new shots after the sun came out yesterday. Its raining a lot here! We got 4 inches Saturday! I will be sure to pile soil around the plants at the end of the month when they get top dressed next. Want to make sure they can breathe. Need to get more fertilizer. I may try top dressing with just composted poultry manure. I used it on the lawn and it worked great! Probably will just use it along with the garden tone to boost the macronutrients. But the garden tone needs to be the regular fertilizer since it has macro and micronutrients. Its an experiment! Caught the wave this year! God has taught me a lot over the years! Always pray!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Looking nice Pipeline!!!! We got some rain, I was happy I know my guerilla site needed watered. I'm gonna take a few more plants to the guerilla site and probably container the rest here in the next few days.

PDX Dopesmoker

Nice! Thats going to get big in the next couple weeks! Plant it up! Inspire others with hemp. Overgrow!

Got a couple new shots after the sun came out yesterday. Its raining a lot here! We got 4 inches Saturday! I will be sure to pile soil around the plants at the end of the month when they get top dressed next. Want to make sure they can breathe. Need to get more fertilizer. I may try top dressing with just composted poultry manure. I used it on the lawn and it worked great! Probably will just use it along with the garden tone to boost the macronutrients. But the garden tone needs to be the regular fertilizer since it has macro and micronutrients. Its an experiment! Caught the wave this year! God has taught me a lot over the years! Always pray!

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Thanks, your is looking aggressively heathy. That rectangular patch is about the size of what a lot of the legal, 4 plant backyard grows in Oregon use, but you're gonna be getting so much more variety and amusement out of yours because you're not hamstrung by following the letter of the law.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Acts 4: 10-12 NKJV

10 let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole. 11 This is the ‘stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’ 12 Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, your is looking aggressively heathy. That rectangular patch is about the size of what a lot of the legal, 4 plant backyard grows in Oregon use, but you're gonna be getting so much more variety and amusement out of yours because you're not hamstrung by following the letter of the law.

The bible verse posted was in response to PDX. God is a saving God! We are saved through living to God through Jesus Christ. :smoke:

Acts 4: 10-12 NKJV

10 let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole. 11 This is the ‘stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’ 12 Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."

Early Durban is looking healthy! Bushing out really well already! Are you going to do any training? What did you use for fertilizer?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I been doing some containers. I had a very nice IBK (indigo berry kush) I put in a 10-15gal grow bag. And I've got a couple 5gal buckets i put a Purple Power x Dosidos in one and Key Lime x Dosidos. And I put the Lemon Tree x Lemon Jack in a 5gal bucket. Ive got 2 Lemon OG Candy plants I gotta take to guerilla site or containers. We've had some rain so I'm hoping it's enough for the guerilla site. I'll need to feed them pretty soon. And see how things are going. Hope everybody is doing ok

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I been doing some containers. I had a very nice IBK (indigo berry kush) I put in a 10-15gal grow bag. And I've got a couple 5gal buckets i put a Purple Power x Dosidos in one and Key Lime x Dosidos. And I put the Lemon Tree x Lemon Jack in a 5gal bucket. Ive got 2 Lemon OG Candy plants I gotta take to guerilla site or containers. We've had some rain so I'm hoping it's enough for the guerilla site. I'll need to feed them pretty soon. And see how things are going. Hope everybody is doing ok

Cool! Everything will catch up! We're in the heat of the race! July is where they shift gears. Got a wave of rain moving through this evening and tonight. Getting about a half inch to an inch of rain tonight and over the next few days may have another inch or so! Getting warmed up to mid 80's too, so plants will be looking tropical! :smoke:

Lots of sun yesterday and today! I enjoy looking up when I'm working and imagine what its like for the plants at the plot. :smoke:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
It seems like we never get any sun. Its been overcast and very un June like weather. Its not been super hot yet, but the humidity is still crazy. Its pretty much like a tropical environment with the humidity we have. I never had humidity problems up in the Great Lakes region when I lived there. Its hard growing fat buds in some much humidity. I gotta do some trimming today!!! Some of my indoor stuff come down a,few days ago. I'll probably carry in some nutes to my guerilla site soon, probably tomorrow. And see how everything looks.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Raining every day right now! Whatever survives all this rain is going to do really well! Plot is draining! :smoke:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Growing well pipe. 2 questions. Do you top dress and do uou eventually thin themm out.

Thanks Tycho! I'm excited to see how well the garden is doing this year! Yeah I top dress every 3 or 4 weeks with Garden Tone. I may use some composted chicken manure in addition for some of the top dress applications.

I don't thin them out though. I plant high density in case animals come through and destroy half of them or something like that. The only thinning that is done is when the males show up, all but 2 or 3 will be removed until August 7-14 when pollination is complete. I usually plant at this density, it seems to work out well in the end! Been really blessed the animals have left the garden alone this year, so should be a bumper crop! Got to make it a point to do repellent every week and have a fence put up. The dogs have been helping to manage pests! They hunt and also leave their scent around the area. Country style. God will teach you the truth about all things, we just have to listen.

Its the only way I know how... :smoke: